Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faction Based Stealker

BloodWolF

OK so we have one Stealker avenging every boss across galaxy. But hes Tenno theamed with shadow versions of Tenno weapons and skills. My suggestion is to create diffrent Stealkers for each faction for example:

Body modificated Grineer themed Stealker with shadow Vulkar, Dual Gremlins and Dual Cleavers / Machete?

Corpus enchanced Stealker with shadow version of Lanka, Spectra, and Prova.

Semi infected Stealker with modyficated Synapse, Embolist and MIre.

Current Stealker would avange lets say new possesed Tenno boss? And maybe fifth Corruped theme Stealker on void missions?

Grineer/Corpus hit men/squads or Infested collective that performs a task like the Stalker, yes. Actual Grineer/Corpus/Infested pattern/variants of Stalker, no.

And what do you mean, corrupted Tenno? Nothing of that sort exists. All Tenno are good. ;)

Grineer/Corpus hit men/squads or Infested collective that performs a task like the Stalker, yes. Actual Grineer/Corpus/Infested pattern/variants of Stalker, no.

And what do you mean, corrupted Tenno? Nothing of that sort exists. All Tenno are good. ;)

Please would you explain me how are beings that slaughter entire armies just because one woman says so "good"? XD

Please would you explain me how are beings that slaughter entire armies just because one woman says so "good"? XD

It's a war, everyone's good.

Grineer plain wanna kill any Tenno on sight. Corpus dissect our Warframes (including the fleshy thing inside it).

Grineer Empire aims to wrest total dominion of the Origin system, and they aren't shy of slaughter. Vay Hek isn't beyond assassinating anyone who are in the way of his political career. Tyl Regor seeks to perfect the art of genetics and cloning so that they can churn out perfect genebred soldiers.

Corpus... I don't know what their agenda is. They manufacture and sell anything to the highest bidders, that includes some weapons that we use. Nef Anyo is in charge of the Corpus solar rail systems, and has been using them to obtain Cryopods with dormant warframes for resale to rogue scientists and splinter groups. The corpus also makes use of "Indoctrination Temples".

We might be bad, but in the Origin System, everyone's Evil.

Warframe's universe is actually deeper than people think it is. The Tenno's motivations aren't explained outright in a long storyline or codex block-o-text, but it's there. Simply put, it's Us vs Them.

Edited by Shion963