The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NW to 90 please

LVVS

In total excitement for scarlet spear to roll out, I still would very much appreciate, if I had further stuff to accomplish, like fullfilling further NW-challenges.

DE

Could we have prestige ranks up to 90 please? I can imagine many Tennos are at rank 60 again, for a while again, like me...

Edited by nyxtasy
typo / grammer / layout
  • Like 1

Please just make the ranks infinite and keep the intermission running forever. We don't need a proper season. Half a year and more of intermission with recycled rewards is all we need.

The next Nightwave Series, Glassmaker, is in development! While Glassmaker work continues, Intermission II is reaching (or perhaps has already reached for some) its maximum Prestige Rank 60. In order for those who have prestiged to Rank 60 to have Intermission II Creds to spend in the Cred Offerings store, more Prestige Ranks must be given. Thus we have increased the maximum prestige Ranks to 90! 

• Like 1

they should just remove rank rewards, make them 30 credits a rank, with no rank limit, and then have it scale by 1 credit fo every 50 ranks complete

then jsut put all of the season rewards in a season shop,tab and all the normal and returning rewards in a separate shop tab

and then add in season challenges that give bonus credits for the season only items, but cna still be bought with normal cards but at 5x the cost 

they also haven't updated the shop since the first nightwave, outside of 2 skins and a helmet 

• Like 1

On 2020-03-23 at 10:53 AM, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

What is it...154 days running...Geez

Day 154 and I'm still at rank 14....God , do I hate Nightwave..      = w =

The old system was just better. 
I can't and will keep not doing time consuming tasks I don't need in order to get rewards. 
I'm almost at MR 28 , I only need a few more arcanes and weapons to max, I don't need to kill Silver Grove's specters or Profit Taker anymore ; let me earn standing by doing stuff I need , DE .

• Like 1