Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kdrive on console

(XBOX)ALTBOULI

Can the Kdrive system on console's please be looked at? With the double affinity weekend I was hoping to spend some time leveling up my Kdrive's (something I have been holding off for quite some time).

I watched several videos by content creators demonstrating how to quickly level up a kdrive via the tricks in game. Unfortunately my experience of kdrive has not been a smooth one, I simply am unable to replicate what I saw on PC. 

For example trying to grind was difficult due to trying to keep the camera central and I often found I was failing tricks simply because I couldn't multitask while on the kdrive fast enough.

I have discussed this with a number of other players and they have had the same experience. 

Could we have a separate control system for kdrive like we do with archwing, railjack etc and furthermore can we look at having some type of assists in place (even have them configurable to switch on and off) to assist with the camera please? This would help the kdrive experience greatly in my humble opinion.  Having a camera that automatically pans to the centre of the screen for example would help with performing grinds.

We have various mods to increase speed, it would actually be nice to have mods that could slow the kdrive down to make it easier on console.

• Like 2

There are several mods that can help with The Grind (also the name of my K-Drive). Double jump, air time, and I believe there's a trick score bonus mod that can help.

Truth be told, it's faster just to run K-Drive races on console, like the one just outside Fortuna. It's boring but it gets the job done. Simple predictable fast K-Drive EXP.

I don't envy you having to tackle this one but I do wish you the best of luck!

3 hours ago, (PS4)LoneWolf_001 said:

There are several mods that can help with The Grind (also the name of my K-Drive). Double jump, air time, and I believe there's a trick score bonus mod that can help.

Truth be told, it's faster just to run K-Drive races on console, like the one just outside Fortuna. It's boring but it gets the job done. Simple predictable fast K-Drive EXP.

I don't envy you having to tackle this one but I do wish you the best of luck!

Thanks! I have started doing the races as an alternative, it's a slower process.

I was looking forward to the kdrive system and really didnt want it to be just another grind for MR, sadly the way it is right now means that I cant see myself using it once I get it to 30 which is a real shame.

3 hours ago, (PS4)LoneWolf_001 said:

Oops, I was thinking of the Vent Kids rep, the short races are good for that. Leveling is just tricks and pipe-grind. Sorry, a less than helpful moment for me.

No I believe you were right the first time, I believe you still get XP for doing the races, I leveled up a few times just doing a few races