Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: March 23-27.

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno!

As we are all working from home for an unknown amount of time, we wanted to make sure we could connect on Livestreams to talk about the game we make and love: Warframe! 

Every Monday, expect a post like this that outlines the weekly Stream Plan! These streams are being broadcast from our host’s homes, expect some lower production value,  but we'll do our best. 

This week, join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following: 

5fea7335d54bd01a3dcd332ae24654e4.jpg

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

I have a question here, if you don't have plans for Devstreams for obvious reasons, will you try something new to fill in the slot? :3

Also, here's hoping everything works out and we all can have the weekly fun among the turmoil 🙂 Stay safe over there! 😄

We will try something and announce Wednesday!

33 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

As we are all working from home for an unknown amount of time, we wanted to make sure we could connect on Livestreams to talk about the game we make and love: Warframe! 

Every Monday, expect a post like this that outlines the weekly Stream Plan! These streams are being broadcast from our host’s homes, expect some lower production value,  but we'll do our best. 

This week, join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following: 

RemoteStreamPage_1080p (1).jpg

Stay safe you all we love the game also just wanting to let you know about a bug on the console version of Warframe but I sent screenshot dog it to demegan on Xbox for some reason I have my archwing gun and sword plus my normal melee weapon attached to my body fused together

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Momosu-chan said:

i am somehow expecting community streams in PJs, or anything not glammed up. something super casual that it's going to throw us off but will want more of it after normalizations are back & covid is gone.

same 

Archived