Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: March 23-27.

[DE]Rebecca

19 hours ago, SnakeBadger said:

Dunes & Desert maps in war frame...

1. i dont like the rewards lich missions/combat give nothing...

i love those too but...

i think limbo is WAYYY to inconvinient and slow honestly...

JUST POST IT HERE WHO CARES I WANNA READ IT

18 hours ago, SnakeBadger said:

that could be awesome , to make a few miniature based warframe furries

Buddy... seven consecutive, utterly off-topic posts. I think you need to chill just a little bit. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Sounds like it could work. I honestly don't know much about D&D outside of video game adaptations as I never had anyone to play with. I just remembered Reb talking about maybe doing a WF D&D campaign and figured that might be fun as a stream idea for when they are all stuck at home.

There's already a 'build your own class' class in DnD, called the Warlock, who basically has a bunch of abilities they can choose as they level up, around 6 of them from a pool of 20 or so (updates and additions and homebrews can add a LOT of stuff so I can't keep up with everything). The Artificer can instead select a certain number of enchantments that they choose to infuse, can learn a bunch but may only have 4 of them (I think?) active at the same time. Since a subclass gains new abilities at 4 different levels (3, 5, 9 and 15) we could go something like this;

Minor Ability
You gain a minor ability from the options below. You can use this ability once per short rest.

Adept Ability
You gain an adept ability from the options below. You can use this ability once per short rest. Additionally, you can use your Minor Ability an additional time per short rest.

Greater Ability
You gain a greater ability from the options below. You can use this ability once per short rest. Additionally, you can use your Minor Ability and Adept Ability an additional time per short rest.

Master Ability
You gain a master ability from the options below. You can use this ability once per short rest, or sacrifice a use of this ability to regain one use of your MinorAdept or Greater Abilities. Additionally, you can use your Minor AbilityAdept Ability and Greater Ability an additional time per short rest.

By the end, you can use Minor Ability 4 times, Adept 3 times, Greater twice and Master once, needing a 10-minute rest before resusing and can sacrifice your Master ability for some emergency use of your other abilities. All the while retaining an Artificer's already-existing skill-set (some basic spells, infusions etc). To that end, these abilities, I believe, should either replicate some decent-level spells, at least spells of Wizard or Cleric class of equal caster level. A Minor Ability could replicate any one chosen spell from the Wizard, Cleric, Paladin spell lists up to 2nd level, while a Master ability would be up to 8th level. Otherwise, it should be something that self-buffs into getting more attacks per round, something with movement/action economy or the ability to CC. KInda leaning towards spells because they can affort a LOT of adaptability and are already, for the most part, 'balanced' for the game (DnD will NEVER be a balanced game, lol).

I could reword this to make it more concise, change the names so that they're not that simplistic, add some lore here or there and it could be done. Sacrifice some of the Artificer's width in terms of their possible toolkits in order to get some high-power 'KABOOMS'.

On 2020-03-23 at 12:58 PM, Kronos910 said:

I just logged in through the warframe android app and the loading screen said "sanitizing scana " 

whoever handles this needs a raise.

I've seen that line for years - it was around way before the coronavirus. You're still right, though, there are some good lines. 👍

First I want to say I am glad everyone is taking care of themselves and everyone is ok.My prayers are for everyone to be healthy and safe all over the world and we can get threw this together. My first question is scarlet spear here to stay is the rewards that will change monthly will the arcanes stay and when will  there be  more arcanes added. the game mode is great even though there are kinks to be worked out we know you guys are hard at work trying to resolve these issues. we are having issues with oplink being sent from ground to space still for instance 8 teams on the ground 2 in space and we are not getting kill codes we either have to aboard or leave or fail missions and lose all . ground teams seem to work fine but its getting those kill codes to space teams seems they are being left hung out to dry or should I sat die not happening all the time but enough to notice and like I said I know you guys are hard at work trying to make it work from home and its not easy but I figure I would help you help us by letting you all know we all love the game and want it to keep growing strong. haven't notice any other bugs because been trying to enjoy scarlet spear I truly hope scarlet spear is here to stay and not a event we see once a year

Ok, a little bit off topic, but can you please make Mesa easier to get. Maybe make Mutalist Alad V. Nav Coordinates more common and available throughout all infested mission. Please at least make her easier to get. Thanks!

I spent most of my day playing scarlet spear and all for nothing kept losing all game progress do to not getting oplink kill codes from ground support getting stuck in mission and failing because of no oplinks coming in its worse than being stranded on Gilligans island countless hours lost that you cant get back trying to grind for stuff wanted and needed can't progress because when you lose you lose it all haven't even been able to move up on score board to second level because not enough ground support I like playing ground support but also want to play in space nothing to lose on the ground now I know why everyone is playing ground 15 ground supports 3 in space and we cant get enough kill codes that's crazy in a mission for almost 15 minutes without 1 kill code oplink to end up failing yet again got stuck with 3 others earlier 20 ground 4 space and still no kill codes that truly sucks

Archived