Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: March 23-27.

[DE]Rebecca

I would watch these BUT a new Half Life game just released, so my time will be occupied. Finally the 13 year dry spell is over, hopefully it was worth the wait. 

SIDE NOTE. I am a little bummed that I forgot to contribute to the community event to create an up coming Warframe. I finally nailed down on what to pick 3 days after the event closed, maybe next time. Until then I will keep the text document and post it when ready.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

As we are all working from home for an unknown amount of time, we wanted to make sure we could connect on Livestreams to talk about the game we make and love: Warframe! 

Every Monday, expect a post like this that outlines the weekly Stream Plan! These streams are being broadcast from our host’s homes, expect some lower production value,  but we'll do our best. 

This week, join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following: 

5fea7335d54bd01a3dcd332ae24654e4.jpg

If you do a special google stream it would not be impossible to do a dev stream this week. #JustSaying (Google hangouts have capacity to get multiple video chats in the same stream)

Does this mean MOA-egan will have free reign over the company?

Maybe she's planning her overthrow right now 😧

... Stream getting corrupted, she joins and as her first first act is to re-instate self damage and release limbo.

Dunes & Desert maps in war frame, features only engineer feats, and grineer themes with no accentuation on the warframes that get there and few unlockables, the only shocking thing to find is a few escaping refugees and prisoners in some areas, to encorage adding new enemies and ships, weather changes, nightfall and replayability the desert planets including earth should see some new warframe ideas added i read a few that made sense, traps doors, say it starts snowing, or that some subterrain and floating tilesets start making more sense, otherwise players will always fall through, to take advantage of the falling we can add various flying creatures to improve aiming and enhance the lighting changes, and give out new rewards. Such as seing a minimap / UI with mantaray shapes and  sensors which can be upgraded and includes the scanner item / toggles / upgrades.

Enemies & Tileset improvements

• a few spiders from fortuna congest and merge with the infested for new enemies
  • corpus arrival
  • spiders 
  • nightwave enemies and halloween persist, which makes room for tennogen and players to devour candy, and allow for 6 new warframes or weapons, mods, and rewards for the desert tileset, old items, and a few new bosses. persistent contrast 
  •  infested mutations & machines react to abilities and bullets by reflecting or adding AOE effects, PENALTIES, and slow players down, so some mutations can make players get stuck to a wall or floor, while other areas with sand makes players feel heavy or get reduction, the rest is common sense, rolling and jumping help but can be predictable, so
  • players will need other shield and pet adjustments to survive the desert life.
  • snow crunching alerts enemies, cetus NPC, robots
  • walls have spiders and mods are latch and reload based
  • movement & bullet jumping by gravity, magic, and sonar game-play, drifting winds can jam weapons or influence melee with curses and blessings
  • ghost, golems, pest, sentients, and tenno lifepods, a second moon 
  • blured minimap and areas of hightension are fought with machineguns and soldiers which are stationed, a war between the factions, syndicates, and desert creatures makes room for new content which ecologist frequent use to gather water and cells from the nearby rivers the deserts and mining is dangerous, some fish are ill or have adaptive eyesight, and life-pods, but can be recovered. 
  • dirt should be stronger indoors....if you keep it in a mod or a bag or a treasure chest, then the calcified contents evolve, or are made into a crystal of sorts, it gets old, players will never see these tricks if they dont dig down, and scan the areas, why is loot so easy to get, like a selfie but with monsters and cretins all over it, way better.
  • minning and fishing spear improved for scavenging and combat.
  • treasure hunters and geologiest technology
  • broken pipes and steam
  • new machines for glitch and tenno to use 
  • additional security (more turrets, more spiders, more halloween, this can be random snow, dreadful night or howlin, temperature changes, and giant worms,
  • there should be giant enemies and doors should be difficult to access
  • if there is no machinery nearby
  • players need to use melee to operate optional machines and technology / switches
  • pet mantaray for orbiter, floofs, new music
  • canteen

--------------------------

--------------------

Desert usefulness of manta rays on warframes and orbiter driven off by temperature changes, indoors they can take a hit and shield players outdoors they attack players and shoot sand, belly = death, can be captured with rifle and sold, used, and explode, the eggs should be hard and incubated, mutations are posible with new powers, poisons, and well its scary to see a flat spider, but it gives u a cool idea for blueprints and mods!!! shawzin songs about geology, anyways.

•  pet domesticated, floats around, singing, attaches to walls, and plays with fish, but it also creates ondulations and it can make coccoons/eggs to protect itself, so like chroma it has high camuflage and flexibility for the tenno its safe pet lore, ,trained for orbiter interaction, floats around, rescued/workshiped, used UI and relays/syndicate functuions.
  • Back is calcified - does not take heavy fire but is affected by elemental weapons if hit on the probes
  • venom can hamper weapons and afffect fire rate, maybe if u roll or the liquid will follow
  • ----------------------------------the last thing i want to say is that the desert planets and relays need fruit and other citizen types, kids and pvp or skateshop encouragement should be broudcasted by hearing some new announcers, and that darvo will need a rank system and other wares, baro takes too long should have players reasons to play inaros again in the future to access new weapons, mods, and primes, the best i can think about is that some blueprints are in the tomb's scriptures to scan and mine the areas, excavators, and robots, players will need bodyguards, allow for some spectors, and kuva / corpus to follow up, until you make sense of the syndicate.

2 hours ago, Chief_Lemon said:

I need this, I have all my murmurs and my lich has an ephermera ._____.

1. i dont like the rewards lich missions/combat give nothing, temporary boosters, augments and mods based on the squadron /  tile / murmur or parazon combination would be interesting types of rewards for the players to gain if they helped and seeked treasure, especially if players are just farming kuva or doing kuva siphons should be given to players who assist based on the loot they discover, the enemies they fight, and the yield for robotics, archwing, and the rest.
  2. lich & murmur types equiped, and the enemies nearby so that its fun to help others.
  3. the ephemera should be earned by participating or converting automatically, with other moneybags, say the larva drops a navcoordinate or blueprint for a weapon, gemstones, floofs, and bandanna, orbiter decorations, and information if they escape, liches always run away too and dont give any loot, so were happy to see that the lich has parts that break-off, not just a blueprint, or some random ephemera / mod is found on the floor, because thats non-negociable, considering taht we have a UI for the liches and nothing for the larvas, its a good idea to get some other NPC involved and ordis in transmisions, maybe the operator can say something, and oldman/ npc can say hey, i need that handgun or that ferrate amount in cetus, and he hands u a nacre piece for trading and getting beachball and pre-event safety, all players wont knock otherwise.
  4. tenno rewards
  5. can we convert larvae into force specter or knights?
  6. they will also need a pet or some niche / themes / good at computers / passive traits / per tile-set to keep players happy: so the reworked spectre and larvae can be leveled up and grown for ship, relay, and sidequest, they can gather or be used for railjack, and archwing, minning, and fishing buddies!
  7. my dog is useless!

2 hours ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

All of the things it flashed while it loads are good. Red text levels of snark and I love it.

i love those too but i think it takes a really long time, maybe those could be moved to the notifications tab on the phone since they are so random or text message if ur into that sortastuff, maybe if you log-into the smartphone app the players get some boosters if they log-in, gps based or not, use the collected music and scans to impress friends, supermarket discounts!

2 hours ago, Doraz_ said:

Does this mean MOA-egan will have free reign over the company?

Maybe she's planning her overthrow right now 😧

... Stream getting corrupted, she joins and as her first first act is to re-instate self damage and release limbo.

i think limbo is WAYYY to inconvinient and slow honestly i dont think limbo is that fun outside the orbiter, its somewhat predictable and confusing, unless your rework allows limbo to pull from the arsenal mid-combat or use archwing and carniflex magic like nekros through portals, maybe some speedhacks and teleportation aughments melee attacks and the passive trait, i have both the regular limbo and the prime am just not sure whats gonna happen, limbo is like a cetus citizen or a naruto dude lol it can be a good update if they reworked chroma and limbo realquick, i always though adding some stuff to cetus to encourage PVP will be good for players before they reach relay confusion, those places are just hell without missions or bounties or items, considering there is only one shop which is platinum based and nothing for the orbiters or archwing / railjack if the players are new to the game its confusing to visit a station for no reason, so just leveling weapons and completing story until updates and rewards are configured, just add snow to everyleveltileset.status100,and nightwave will be fine 

2 hours ago, Mowwwad said:

pls for the love of god fix the kuva lich defection.

AND KUVA SIPHON!!!!!!its terrible!PRO&CONS

• kuva siphons fail rates & rewards lackluster, hidden, not random enough, lets get this girls into fortuna and openworlds / bounties / story
  • tenno rewards , points, and ammo, armcannons, swords, blueprints, gemstones, simaris shots a beam/ ordis uses machineguns or warframe ability if players have railjack and status points, syndicate resuply energy and cetus/relay bounty hunters/  savages/ robots use kitguns or zaws during to help, nightwave eventually should get her own
  • kuva girl gets a pet and supporting brother
  • new rewards for syndicate,
  • new aughments , and floof
  • new crossbow, and kavats
  • new archwing blueprint and kitparts
  • boosters influence melee, bounties or mission type per tileset, fortuna 
  • underwater sharks 
  • fishing update

OKAY MY IDEA FOR A WARFRAME causes spinning and dancing circles, but otherwise i want octavia and ember to get other weapons and tools, a few seasonal events like hallowwen come up and dissapear all the time without leaving a powerful impact on warframe because they are temporary and dont add anything to the markets but strees to players who want the temporary items, i dont like temporary, so i think there should be a refund/styile warframes with alot of FRIGHT or FESTIVE rewarding with some mods and weapons handed out as experiments, i see alot of emails with concequences and assasination missions with grief themes, the kuva liches and bounties take up alot of time in the game from PVP, so a unique warframe lunaro type froggy will be good to give some joe a coffee esque adventure, i like MMORPGS, and one where the hero turns into a monster or transforms, this can be a transforming cat or slime master, CHIMERA, then he can use balls, a counter when hit from behind and backwards teleport lets you shift to the side like a Z-fighter, sending the enemyinto a rubble of ashes, or dissintegrating them into a pillar of light, there were few ideas for a TWO tone fighter who uses two gloves that was interesting to read, i find that worker bee happy, i like a few of these ideas to be NPCS and MONSTERS if they dont win the contests, to atleast make it to the game as citizens or operators / radio / ventkid people who have addditional sidequest mods or blueprints based on vocaloid i can at least come up with a machinegun teto style miku thingy which evicerates enemies like a cactus, and focuses on secondary weapons, mesa needs refinements and henchmen, there was another warframe which was awesome, it was holding an axe and was all about melting metal and SMOLDERING it had a drawing, it was really good,CD throwing,

my drawing for my warframe about WORKINGOUT AT THE GYM and USING THE BOWFLEX is a good idea for some of the dry tilesets, he can use a pepsi, or call out spiderman, and eggs, and shoot lizards and spiders at monsters, it has a tail for hitting with a drill, and the other abilities are about RAGDOLL and PIANO so its a good one!!!

3 hours ago, ModerateConservative said:

I would watch these BUT a new Half Life game just released, so my time will be occupied. Finally the 13 year dry spell is over, hopefully it was worth the wait. 

SIDE NOTE. I am a little bummed that I forgot to contribute to the community event to create an up coming Warframe. I finally nailed down on what to pick 3 days after the event closed, maybe next time. Until then I will keep the text document and post it when ready.

JUST POST IT HERE WHO CARES I WANNA READ IT

7 hours ago, Great.Dane said:

I hope we can see some furry coworkers alongside everyone else!

that could be awesome , to make a few miniature based warframe furries and give pets more abilities, there was one warframe submision about shrinking MATRUSHKA was the one submision but it can be a bunch of kitsune and lizard or spider humanoids which workout nicele for archwing, there is not many variants for the forest tilesets to feel since they are dominated by grineer machines and dark ambiance, so its a good idea to let the forest be enfeebled by more charming muses, flutes, and stealth if the developers add a few more features to contrast with the tileset, the burning tile set was very cool for the titania storyline but it had no intersting rewards, the same goes for kuva siphon, it was just that it lacked blueprints and gifts which give depth to tenno/OPERATOR: ARCANES and modifiyers to make transference during missions interesting, otherwise players with who have more or faster fingers will just win, the requirements should give items which players can get ayatan statues, decorations or convert to weapons, kitgun parts from kuva fortress, and siphon make sense to also break off sonme antenaie by grinding or ridding a rail as the skateboards get better, but honestly cetus doesnt have anything good for players who get dirty fishing and who explode shiops that fly-in, the rewards for openworld are limited to bounties and need to spread out to other planets

20 hours ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Good time for that Warframe themed D&D campaign? Could get people together via skype perhaps?

Cat Please GIF by swerk

You know... There's a DnD class called the Aritificer. Could make a subclass with a 'pilotable war-suit'. Add a selection of 4 powers; minor, adept, greater, master, from a pool. Make them castable more often as you level (each time you get a new power, can use the previous powers one extra time per short rest?). Add a passive or two for more attacks/round and BOOM, we good. What do you say?

1 hour ago, Lyravain said:

You know... There's a DnD class called the Aritificer. Could make a subclass with a 'pilotable war-suit'. Add a selection of 4 powers; minor, adept, greater, master, from a pool. Make them castable more often as you level (each time you get a new power, can use the previous powers one extra time per short rest?). Add a passive or two for more attacks/round and BOOM, we good. What do you say?

Sounds like it could work. I honestly don't know much about D&D outside of video game adaptations as I never had anyone to play with. I just remembered Reb talking about maybe doing a WF D&D campaign and figured that might be fun as a stream idea for when they are all stuck at home.

Archived