Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

SUBMITTING A BUG REPORT FOR THE SCARLET SPEAR EVENT!

Scarlet Spear is here, and as always, we wanted to make a contained area for you to submit all of your Scarlet Spear bugs, so we can get to them quickly. If you encounter a bug with the missions, rewards, or anything else regarding the Operation, then please make sure to post them here, and doing the following:

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number  (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post.  Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

Please note, if you are submitting a bug for any of the changes covered in the Warframe Revised: Part 3 portion of the update, we have a separate thread covering bugs from these changes!

Edited by [DE]Momaw
  • Like 4

Type: Scarlet Spear Quest???

Description:

When I logged in after the update, I took the option which I think was labeled "review" rather than "next" on the screens describing scarlet spear. After  examining the three quests, my only other labeled option was "Exit". I hit the escape key and dropped out of the presentation.

So, now I haven't really been briefed on what I need to do. So, I go read the update notes and try to visit Little Duck to by an oplink. But there's nothing new in her exotic goods (or any other of her options).

Anyways... I'm not sure what I am supposed to do to progress. 

Visual:

20200324134935-1.jpg

Reproduction:

See Description? My account is wedged, I can only assume that other accounts would also wedge...

Expected Result: 

I was expecting that I could buy the equipment which the update notes say is required for the operation.

Observed Result:

Maybe I am just stupid and I have overlooked something important?

Reproduction Rate:

Once per account I own (which is one account).

2 issues so far:

1) Twice doing the Murex raid on my railjack I was in operator mode and unable to get back to my frame. I suspect this is because of "abilities prevented" lock but unsure.

2) After finishing the mission, the mission summary screen showed up and went away quickly and couldn't see the results, awards, etc.

• Like 7

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Fleuria:

Description:

When I logged in after the update, I took the option which I think was labeled "review" rather than "next" on the screens describing scarlet spear. After  examining the three quests, my only other labeled option was "Exit". I hit the escape key and dropped out of the presentation.

So, now I haven't really been briefed on what I need to do. So, I go read the update notes and try to visit Little Duck to by an oplink. But there's nothing new in her exotic goods (or any other of her options).

Visual:

20200324134935-1.jpg

Reproduction:

See Description? My account is wedged, I can only assume that other accounts would also wedge...

Expected Result: 

I was expecting that I could buy the equipment which the update notes say is required for the operation.

Observed Result:

Reproduction Rate:

little duck is also on the flottila orbiting earth, there you will get the quest.

the screenshot you showed us is from fortuna, so you are at the wrong location.

Edited by imbressive
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Fleuria said:

Description:

Visual:

20200324134935-1.jpg

Reproduction:

Expected Result: 

Observed Result:

Reproduction Rate:

need to go to her on the flotilla

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fleuria said:

Description:

Visual:

20200324134935-1.jpg

Reproduction:

Expected Result: 

Observed Result:

Reproduction Rate:

You're looking in the wrong location.  Scarlet Spear takes place on a dedicated event relay orbiting Earth. Little Duck is present on the relay, here she has information about the event and the item you need to participate.  If you check your Inbox you should see an email from her about this

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

2) After finishing the mission, the mission summary screen showed up and went away quickly and couldn't see the results, awards, etc.

This issue was already present before this operation too, you can only check them once in your orbiter sadly

• Like 1

• TYPE: Ingame/Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Murex raid with full squad: Everyone in squad get crashed when entering Murex raid mission, crash happens during loading screen.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Join Murex raid with full squad
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Load in the mission and pew pew
  • OBSERVED RESULT: TOTAL CRASH
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tested 3 times and every time it crashed with everyone
  • Like 1

Type: In-Game

Description: Ground Mission consisting of Slow Nova, Radial Disarm Loki, Titania Razor Wing, Mirage on deploying the op link game freezes and breaks completly

Visual: n/a

Reproduction: We just did two missions and it happened in both missions we had different Hosts 

Expected Result: Regular run of the muission.

Observed Result: Game Freezes and breaks into send Erooro Message procedure ( both times send)

Reproduction Rate: 100 %

WAR-2731647

Edited by vinz_clortho
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ledkit said:

Crashed 1 minute in space mission

My pilot can't pilot, all his controls froze

And none of us can shoot Railjack weapons. 

I have had a crash in both ground and space mission, gonna give it a min and try again.

Were you unable to shoot just the main fore weapons or both fore and side weapons? As towing the payload you have in railjack does disable the fore weapons until it is deployed.

Lot of lag and issues but this may simply be down to server load at the moment.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

You're looking in the wrong location.  Scarlet Spear takes place on a dedicated event relay orbiting Earth. Little Duck is present on the relay, here she has information about the event and the item you need to participate.  If you check your Inbox you should see an email from her about this

Good to know, thanks. And.. crash submitted: WAR-2731692

• TYPE: Game-Freeze, In-Game while Scarlet Spear Mission on Ground
  • DESCRIPTION: Played as Mirage + Acceltra, Third Boss at second damage-phase. Game froze and crashed after a while. Bug-Code WAR-2731617
  • VISUAL: Not helpful imo
  • REPRODUCTION: Repeat the mission?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damaging Boss and start spawning Sentients.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game froze
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 out of about 10 Missions

1 minute ago, Sidiron said:

Were you unable to shoot just the main fore weapons or both fore and side weapons? As towing the payload you have in railjack does disable the fore weapons until it is deployed.

Yes, side weapons also got inactive.

Just crashed in ground mission too. 

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Started a murex raid with a party of 3 with 1 more random joining us as we started. 2 People in the murex, 2 on the railjack. We had 1/9 kill codes, and we all crashed when I smacked into a sentient splinter in boost mode and it boarded. We all froze and crashed.
    • Extra details: Railjack ship is almost fully kitted out, mk3 cryophon on front, mk3 carcinnox on sides, void hole and particle ram intrinsics, and the avionics for tankiness and turret damage.
    • Previously fired off a void hole missile, but couldn't detonate it when the first splinter boarded, and I never saw it explode, launched somewhat in the direction of the murex'
    • No kill codes were being transmitted at the time
    • Transmission satellite was invincible? Not sure if this was intended or a separate bug
    • The freeze and crash happened right after the audio clip of the boarding alarm was played, and right before Cy would say something.
  • VISUAL: No visuals
  • REPRODUCTION: Not quite sure, one splinter had already boarded before, so it's not "every splinter" boarding. Could even be a different issue entirely.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not crashing, then having to fight off sentient boarders
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game crashed for everyone, regardless of whether they were on-board the railjack or in the Murex. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: See reproduction section.

EE.log available here

Edited by JellyBlade

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear Ground Team Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: I was in mission with another player when suddenly the game just crashed. After sending my bug report and relaunched the game, i cant login to my account. even my account info is correct, it is saying " Login failed, check your info.
  • VISUAL: cannot add the actual footage of the crash.
  • REPRODUCTION: Cant replicate the crash bug but the login fail still persists
  • EXPECTED RESULT: N/A
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unable to reproduce it since i cannot login.
  • Code: WAR-2731708
Edited by InfoTeam

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Game crashed upon deployment of Oplink in Murex ship.]
  • VISUAL: [None]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Deploy oplink on Murex.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [should have started oplink defense cycle.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Full CTD]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Will update, this happened on first playthrough attempt.]

Went into Murex raid mission, game crashed upon deploying Oplink.

Edit: I was solo.

Edited by Axtremulus
Additional information, adopting preferred format.

I didn't know about this mega thread, but a friend showed it to me.

I was doing a rail jack mission with 2 friends, and I was in one of the turrets. I couldn't fire anything, I couldn't get out of the turret chair. My game did crash, but I did submit a report, I just forgot to grab the code. I have two clips from my stream when I was experiencing this bug.

https://www.twitch.tv/dr4gonickitt3ns/clip/EsteemedEnjoyableTurnipSSSsss?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

https://www.twitch.tv/dr4gonickitt3ns/clip/MoldySmoothRuffOhMyDog?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

• Like 2