The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Got Tier 3 Participation in a Scarlet Spear wave on the Murex team. Also got Tier 1 Participation on the ground team. Reward wasn't quite right though.]
  • VISUAL: [
    Spoiler

4pbfEhT.png

Spoiler

x0caLLy.png

Spoiler

XMIT9er.png

]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Get tier 1 on ground and tier 3 in the sky wait for the event to finish.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Should have received 10k Scarlet Credits.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Received 2k Scarlet Credits instead.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Don't know yet.]

TYPE: In-Game (Lobby)
DESCRIPTION: Attempted to load into a Scarlet Spear relay (labelled as "busy") 
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to join a Scarlet Spear relay
EXPECTED RESULT: Loading into the relay as normal
OBSERVED RESULT: Met with "no murex waves detected", no other players present (event if the relay was joined in a squad), and no ability to begin Operation missions.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Majority of times attempting to join a relay as squad host (only railjack owner in the play group)

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Scarlet Spear Ground Mission.
    • I was hosting. We were a squad of two, both Slow Novas.
    • On round 9, my teammate's Squad Link got destroyed. The scan was about 50% complete by then.
    • We continued until we hit 67%.
    • Then the game froze for about 4-5 seconds.
    • When it returned to normal, we realized that the scan process got stuck at 67%.
    • We waited for a couple minutes, then extracted (before the enemy destroyed my Squad Link as well).
    • We kept our rewards.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure... It was my first ground mission. I haven't played another one yet.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the scan to continue.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The scan did not continue. (New Grineer units kept spawning though, I think)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1. Basically meaningless.
Edited by pythonxi

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [I received two Condrix 1 emblems, only on had the extra credits with it. also not all of my cumulative points are showing up as i should have somewhere close to 6k ]
  • VISUAL: []
  • REPRODUCTION: [this was launch so i dont think it replicates]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [i get my points for first emblem]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [i didnt get my points]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]
Edited by smkd13

• TYPE:In-game
  • DESCRIPTION:Got Murex 1 emblem & Condrix 1 emblem but only 2000 scarlet credits
  • VISUAL:

BD783B18CC537CAA422E9364E72B8FFD6FB4E8FB

1C178E2279F5475AB60112E623AB0D872F179776

D875DD95F9587BE161AEA92B6B25195BCB56193A

• REPRODUCTION: [got tier 1 on ground and tier 1 on space] friend in my squad got 6k credits I got 2k
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 6000 scarlet credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got 2000 scarlet credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:- did a second time got tier 2 condrix emblem still got 2000K scarlet credits
Edited by MCMellis

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Invisible, Fourth Murex ship, undeployable Op-Link (10K+ HP remaining)
  • VISUAL5iKRxjA.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure; pick up Sattelite after 3rd murex is defeated.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Extract Node Remains Available; Progression to 4th Murex possible.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Locked in place, undeployable OpLink.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

I have yet to complete any mission due to bugs. Loving the design though.

TYPE: In-game.

Description: a common bug for railjack, but especially problematic for scarlet spear. Occasionally the game will cull existing waypoints, including the waypoint to the objective. It does not come back. Usually this is a non-issue because objectives are easy to see, but the oplink isn't because it's so small and dark, the same colour as everything else in the veil.

Reproduction: no input required from player, seems to be connected either to distance from waypoint or number of waypoints - possibly both.

Expected result: waypoint on oplink during that part of the mission, easy to find and grab.

Observed result: cannot find oplink. It's still there (I have stumbled across it a few times), but it's too small to be seen over all the distractions of active combat, forcing a restart.

Reproduction rate: extremely consistent. In the conditions it can occur, it almost certainly will (this bug can occur outside of scarlet spear, but again, is more noticeable in this event)

(Where?) Ground Assault/Mission :

(Problem/Bug?) The "extraction-on-the-fly", has to be fixed or removed for this event.

(Description?) If someone bails, the mission bugs out for everyone else. Namely, the creature won't open up so there's just an endless stream of Grineer. The team has no choice but to extract. Thankfully, we keep our loot and points.

(Repeatable?) Yes. Every time someone leaves, without the rest of the team.

:meridian::redveil:

• TYPE: In-Game, Camera
  • DESCRIPTION: Started a murex raid in a 4-person squad. Upon boarding the railjack, the camera detached from my warframe and was locked in place at the hatch you enter from. I could still move and interact with things, but the camera stayed in place, pointing towards one end of the railjack. Entering Operator mode warps the camera to the warframe, exiting Operator mode teleports it to the operator. Upon entering a turret the camera was offset so that my frame was in the top left corner. I could also shoot only in one direction in the turret. Bug was not happening to other squad members.
  • VISUAL: 58b85fb1ff1e08ddd1b524e4cb0854a1.jpg

Camera has moved to different spot due to operator mode use:

1475d77923eb8e76ddc4cf765198a204.jpg

Looked like this in the side turret:

a138c2d29095ce9bc7b7912f559faf82.jpg

Could use emotes:

ed20876d64a77cff6634435ec38e8a53.jpg

Mission started from one of these bugged Flotillas with no player/raid data and headless NPCs, where I was the only one present despite being in a squad:

db1dfbfdbfc27eb415c5488264464e89.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Just enter a Murex Raid, I suppose? I did board from an empty bugged Flotilla, where I saw no other players, even my squadmates who were still in the same squad. Maybe that played a factor?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should've boarded railjack normally with camera following my frame.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Camera detached from the player, pointing only to the rear of the railjack. Game functions worked normally (emotes, shooting, exiting the railjack, etc.) while camera remained detached. Camera location could be changed by entering and exiting operator mode, or when exiting the ship, or entering a turret.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened only once, though other instances of entering the railjack has provided one crash and one hyperspace loading loop.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ground assault mission. Used Mag's Crush (with fracturing crush augment) within range of the Condrix causing it to close while in it's "vulnerable" phase. Although I can keep damaging through a small hole on top of the Condrix forcing it to move onto next phase, this still makes the mission phases last way longer than they should. No other abilities cause this only Crush.
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/p5va9SNncgk
  • REPRODUCTION: Get within range of Condrix with Mag, press 4 (with FRACTURING CRUSH augment) Condrix will close even though the health bar shows it is in its "vulnerable" phase.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fracturing Crush should not make the Condrix close at all, but even if it was working as intended the Condrix shouldn't stay closed that long. Fracturing Crush's CC only lasts for like 4 seconds on enemies. If Fracturing Crush is going to affect the Condrix it should only make it close for the correct duration.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mag's Crush with Fracturing Crush augment causes Condrix to close and remain closed (even when in it's vulnerable phase) unitl you manage to damage it till it transitions to next phase.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 100% of the time, haven't tested Crush on Condrix without the augment yet.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: when using the operator in titania's razerwing then coming back the aiming raticle disapears and only returns after exiting razerwing and coming back in
  • VISUAL: like this https://imgur.com/a/9KU7GMB
  • REPRODUCTION: (1) pick titania. (2) activate razerwing by pressing 4. (3) get in operator mod by prssing 5. (4) get back in titania by pressing 5 again. [here you go]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the aiming raticle should have showed up like usual
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no aiming raticle 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time i used operator while in archwing
  • Like 1

Just had a hard crash while doing the event. My group of randoms completed a bunch of ground objectives and extracted. I went into the arsenal from the flotilla to swap some stuff around, and while I was in the process someone started a space mission. After porting to the railjack but before the mission was loaded, the game locked up. Waited a couple minutes and it was still hung up. Could have been that the other group members dropped while it was loading, or because I was loaded in while in the arsenal. I was not host.

• DESCRIPTION: I was looking at Little Duck's Trade menu on the relay, and a friend force started the mission for Ground Team. The Little Duck name box stayed during the mission and I could not move, look around, use any ability, shoot, melee. Anything like that. The only thing I could do was use the chat function. 
  • VISUALtcMSG89.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Talk to Little Duck and go to trade and have someone force start the mission without leaving the trade menu
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Menu close automatically after mission timer finished
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Could not do anything
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, only happened one time, but a nasty bug so haven't retried it
  •  

• TYPE: In-Game, Space Squad
  • DESCRIPTION: Not so much a bug, but a mission-halting problem. If you finish a Murex and drive too far away from the satellite without picking it up first, the satellite is impossible to find again because there is no marker/waypoint for it, and the Murex you just defeated is gone, so there aren't any landmarks to find the satellite either.
  • VISUAL: No visual. There was nothing to see.
  • REPRODUCTION: Defeat a Murex, leave without picking up the satellite to tow it to the next one. Try to find the satellite again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Would have expected a waypoint on the satellite.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No waypoint, no way to find the satellite.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I assume 100%? Haven't tried it again.
Edited by safaiaryu
clarity

In a Railjack scarlet spear misión If I use my Tenno, I can't enter to my Warframe again. Only If an enemy kill my Tenno I can enter.

Also, I don't recive any scarlet point from railjack missions. 

Edited by edwarlord27

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: body and head texture is different
  • VISUAL: 
    Спойлер

p4drAYX.jpg

7WjR4bm.png

Ar51sow.png

REPRODUCTION: regardless of your actions, a permanent visual bug

• EXPECTED RESULT: In theory, the texture of the head and body should be one, as it relies on other frames
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I see that the texture of the head is different from the texture of the body. The head in any color palette is always darker than the body. And the body "shines" too much on the contrasting colors of the palettes, in the case of dark colors, they become very darkened. As for me, the texture of the head should be applied on the body, as it "correctly" looks on the general background. UPD: As I noticed on a dark blue color, the head remains the same matte, and the body shines, gives a gloss.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always, constantly, everywhere
Edited by Jovian808

7 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

1) Twice doing the Murex raid on my railjack I was in operator mode and unable to get back to my frame. I suspect this is because of "abilities prevented" lock but unsure.

I have also encountered this issue:

I get into operator form while onboard the (second of the raid) "void ship", and cannot return to warframe. I can void dash and void blast but trying to return to warframe gets me "ability use prevented". Dying while in operator form puts me back in warframe mode, but at the entrance. Hoping back into operator mode, I again cannot return to warframe (ability use prevented), but am typically unable to void dash, also. (Some attempts work, most attempts fail.)

Edited by Fleuria

TYPE: Ingame, Party System
DESCRIPTION: Unable to use invite system to add players to party
VISUAL: Screenshot
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to invite any friend using the + symbol on top-left (invite system) after visiting the flotilla.
EXPECTED RESULT: Bring up invite screen
OBSERVED RESULT: Error box: "Cannot invite player. The player limit for this Flotilla has been reached"
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Others in my party who have not visited the flotilla were able to successfully invite.

Edited by R0AHN
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Piloting a railjack. Sentient ramming capsule overlaps a breach in a railjack, making it impossible to fix and resulting in a mission failure. Please fix, waste of time without player's fault is just unfair and very upsetting.
  • REPRODUCTION: Have a sentient ramming capsules ram your railjack, then make your railjack's health exhausted, wait for a breach to appear under a capsule, also notice that it is closed and you have no way to fix a breach 😞
  • EXPECTED RESULT: At least capsule should have been opened to fix a breach behind it, maybe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Capsule doors were closed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2\2 missions had a ramming capsule to appear closed.
Edited by -YS-OmgRocket

• DESCRIPTION: Can't get into Flotilla relay. Stuck on loading screen forever.
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fully loading and getting into relay.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loading is stuck at around 10%
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime
Edited by BaadshahPrime
Converted to reporting format from a normal message

• DESCRIPTION: Exiting Railjack portion of mission in event, received reward flash on screen and it instantly went away
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: n/a
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received Scarlet Credits after the mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received no Scarlet Credits after the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: n/a

On 2020-03-23 at 5:06 PM, [DE]Bear said:
  • TYPE: weapon
  • DESCRIPTION: Magistar sometimes heals the Oplink. and sometimes not. Oplionk cannot be healed by Vazarin Healing Dash either. Oplink is weird, dude.
  • VISUAL: HP number of oplink awkwardly rising but not restoring to 100% sometimes even starting with less than 100% HP when deploying.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Sancti Magistar near an oplink, probably?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should be refresh the HP. oplink should be healable like - everything else. Consoles, Drills, drones, operatives and and and.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: first it restored HP back to full. then it didnt anymore.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time? sometimes. first yes, then no?

DfC