Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In game - Railjack portion of Scarlet Spear
  • DESCRIPTION: Oplinks not receiving kill codes while in a specific tile
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/gQyMphd
  • REPRODUCTION: The room in the image doesn't allow the oplinks to function - has happened every time that room has spawned as the spot for the oplinks
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Oplinks should've received kill codes from the 6 ground teams that were active
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After this happening 3 times prior, we decided to stay for upwards of 20 min, still didn't work. We tried leaving the squad one by one, still didn't work
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I've gotten this tile

Edit: https://imgur.com/qNyF4hW happened AGAIN right after I posted this 

Edited by QuickSpy

• TYPE: UI - Codex
  • DESCRIPTION: Missing Codex entries for enemies / objects in Scarlet Spear
    Object:
        OPLink
        OPLink Satellite
    Enemy:
        Anu Bacholyst
        Anu Interference Drone
        Anu Mantalyst
        Anu Pyrolyst
        Anu Symbilyst
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They should be in the Codex with stats

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ground assault mission. Used Mag's Crush (with fracturing crush augment) within range of the Condrix causing it to close while in it's "vulnerable" phase. Although I can keep damaging through a small hole on top of the Condrix, or with some AoE like Amps, forcing it to move onto next phase, this still makes the mission phases last way longer than they should. No other abilities cause this only Crush.
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

OOFmu2i.jpg

UhiPzqi.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Get within range of Condrix with Mag, press 4 (with FRACTURING CRUSH augment) Condrix will close even though the health bar shows it is in its "vulnerable" phase.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fracturing Crush should not make the Condrix close at all, but even if it was working as intended the Condrix shouldn't stay closed that long. Fracturing Crush's CC only lasts for like 4 seconds on enemies. If Fracturing Crush is going to affect the Condrix it should only make it close for the correct duration.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mag's Crush with Fracturing Crush augment causes Condrix to close and remain closed (even when in it's vulnerable phase) unitl you manage to damage it till it transitions to next phase.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 100% of the time, haven't tested Crush on Condrix without the augment yet.
Edited by Casardis

• TYPE: In-game Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: I got a score of 6.9k on the murex portion of the flotilla wave and got murex 2 badge with 2k credits
  • VISUAL: Dind't take visuals, but other people have reported this bug in the bug reporting section of the forums
  • REPRODUCTION: Dunno
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have recieved a murex 3 badge and 10k credits.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i recieved a murex 2 badge and 2k credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown

• TYPE: In Game MUREX
  • DESCRIPTION: NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER COMPLETED MUREX AFTER 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES CAUSE PEOPLE SENDING KILLCODES ISNT EXACTLY DROPPING IN CONSISTENTLY
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: go try the murex mission then. -.-
  • EXPECTED RESULT: maybe even waiting for 2 hours nothing will happen. stuck with 7 kill code givers and it didnt gave anything anymore afterwards
  • OBSERVED RESULT: you get pissed. angry. and willing to stab the next sentient with glee.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: all 3 attempted ended with me waiting for nothing.

Prizes given via mails to inbox don't seem to reward ties properly.

My squad scored top for killing murexes in a flotilla, we all got exactly the same score. One member of our squad got a mail with 10,000 scarlet spear credits, I got one with 2,000 credits, and two got no mail at all. Seems very bugged.

Edit: The one who got 10,000 was the host, if that helps

Edited by Pipothy
Add more info

6 minutes ago, Turboalex2002 said:

Yep, same issue my squad is having, rank 2 ground emblem but only 2000 credits

Same issue. All 4 of us got rank 3 railjack, one got 10k, I got 2k, two got nothing at all.

edit: One of them got 6k... so it was 10k, 6k, 2k, 0. Sounds like it badly manages ties.

Edited by Pipothy
updated info

6 hours ago, Mephane said:

I think, or rather hope, that the payout is not based on leaderboard placement, but only on the amount of Scarlet Credits earned during that round.

Yes, that is how the payout is based, but at rank 2, the payout is advertised as 6000 credits, however my squad and I only received 2000.

• Like 1

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Played ground assault with a friend and we both get the same rank (1 on the first try and 3 on the second) however only he gets credits after the timer ends. On the second try we both achieve rank 3 and he gets 6k credits instead of 10k and I get nothing. We both got emblems for rank 1 and 2.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Both players get scarlet credits according to rank
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only one player got scarlet credits and only once according to rank.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:Happened twice out of two ranking sessions.

TYPE:In-game
DESCRIPTION:Logged back in after the rotation finished, to find that the Rank rewards were bugged. I achieved Rank III, but got a flat bonus of 2000.
VISUAL: 

Sx4bl9R.jpg

Zk4NIzc.jpg

REPRODUCTION: I imagine this could be reproduced by spending two and half hours doing an Operation rota.
EXPECTED RESULT: The Operation mission description says that Rank III should have a reward of ten thousand credits.
OBSERVED RESULT: I only received two thousand credits.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure. Will try to replicate it, I suppose.

Kinda not great, tbh. Not exactly the kind of thing which makes me think "Yeah, DE have put up a cool new mission to go and get high scores in!"

(Seriously, why did you release Scarlet Spear in this kind of condition? You're going to need to extend the damn operation by the time you get all these bugs fixed. You made an Operation with a crazy complicated scoring system, on two hour rotations which require players to lock into specific battlegroups and gamble that they get matched with good players, in order to achieve the kind of points necessary to keep up with the grind, and you launched it broken. Was there no point at which someone in the office stopped and said "Hey, are we sure this is a good idea? Are we 100% certain we want to do it this way?")

Edited by BornWithTeeth

• DESCRIPTION: Did Ground Assault and received a Rank "III" SCARLET SPEAR CONDRIX EMBLEM with over 8k Points/Credits and the Floatilla closed with 100/100 before the end.
  • REPRODUCTION: After 3 hours I will not try to reproduce this result, but there are enough other threads about this problem.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get 10k Creds as a victory bonus
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got 6k Creds as a victory Bonus
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: One out of two sessions.
Edited by Martyriel

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

DE, the payout system is bugged.

-snip-

Please note: 

Achieve Rank III, get the bonus of Rank I.

Kinda not great, tbh. Not exactly the kind of thing which makes me think "Yeah, DE have put up a cool new mission to go and get high scores in!"

Same happened to me with getting rank 2, got only credit reward for rank 1. Also confirmed my event credit balance with Little Duck and it is not "just" visual bug with the inbox message. Would be nice to get rewards promised for playing the event.

TYPE:In-Game
DESCRIPTION: on ground assault when the condrix is opne to shoot and I use Mag's 4th it closes instantly but health bar won't go invincibile state and we have to find a spont in it's back where it takes damage.
EXPECTED RESULT: it should not close from that ability.
REPRODUCTION RATE: every time I use Mag's 4th ability when it's open for attacks.

Well there is a bug but i got no screenshot of it but when im in the orbiter and inviting people it says max players reached on this Flotilla. And when im trying to join people it says cant leave this Flutilla i dont know what the problem is or how to recreate it but i ws just in my orbiter and inviting people 🙂 Hope it gonna get fixed soon

• DESCRIPTION: [Tactical Reload] / [Eject Magazine] can no longer be used on "launcher-style" weapons.

So far I have tested [Zarr] [Ignis Wraith] [Acceltra] and [Kulstar] [Akarius]

The respective mod is unable to be used on these weapons.

If this is an intended unlisted change for AoE weapons, then you missed [Shedu]

Apparently these mods were originally in PvP and not able to be used on launcher-style weapons when moved over to PvE, perhaps it got reverted to that state in PvE

• TYPE: Oplink Issue
  • DESCRIPTION: Oplink stopped loading at 99%
  • VISUAL: I cant figure out how to upload it here, but I have a screenshot
  • REPRODUCTION: Probably have the host leave a railjack scarlet spear mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When I receive a kill code, it should upload to completion if I protect my oplink.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The kill code stopped loading at 99%
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have not attempted reproduction yet. The only space scarlet spear missions that I have done have taken forever.

• DESCRIPTION: I went offline after 4 hours of boring SS grind. Today I saw I got cheated on my bonus rewards.
  • VISUAL: There are already enough screenshots.
  • REPRODUCTION: Something seems broken in your reward mailing script so you are the ones who can reproduce it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 10k credits.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got only 2k credits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I guess its always broken because everyone is mentioning it. Even some people who were offline during the event received an reward E-Mail.

Additionally, I would like to mention that if you fix the greatest problems I will be unable to play any earth missions for atleast one year.
What do you think we are? Minddead zombies? This is just hilarious, pushing an broken, unfinished, untested and boring event.. why do you hate us so much?

• Like 1

1. I can't relcaim ressources from my Railjack equipment repair process by pressing the reclaim button. 
I just get the Error meassage Unkown Error every time.

2. I can't use repair drones on my Railjack equipment. By pressing the Drone button nothing happens.

3. And i can't even start the repair of other Equipment. pressing the repair button just start for a split second the wait logo and nothing happens.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not since there isn't all that much info about scarlet spear yet, but I'm going to post it here.

• TYPE: Kill Code Transmission Issue
  • DESCRIPTION: My railjack team was sitting in the Murex with the oplinks deployed. Lots of kill codes were being transmitted, but we weren't receiving them.
  • VISUAL: I have a screenshot, cant figure out how to upload it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure exactly what triggers it, but I was able to receive transmissions again once the host left the squad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When kill codes are transmitted, they are received in space.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Kill code appeared to be transmitted to no one.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constantly in Murex missions.
  • Like 2

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear flotilla rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Received the incorrect amount of credits after reaching rank 3 in ground missions
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/9Pd2q8w
  • REPRODUCTION: Reach rank 3 on ground missions
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should've received 10,000 extra credits, as per outlined in the patch notes and event description
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only received 2,000, as if I'd only reached rank 1
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unsure. Not very willing to do it again and risk wasting more time on a reward I wont be getting
Edited by ShugoWah
  • Like 3

• DESCRIPTION: Preparation mod does nothing.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: I got the new mod, put it in Ivara Prime's exilus slot with 7 pips on it (+73%). I also had a max Flow for 600 energy pool. I then started today's spy sortie and she only had 75 energy on spawn like without the mod.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I would expect to start the the mission with 513 energy (75 + 600 * .73).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I started the mission with 75 energy.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I only tried once.

• DESCRIPTION: Doing Ground or Raid don'T get any progression points. No Emblem reward!
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: YES
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have a score 1000+
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Have 0 points
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 80% of Operation Scarlet Spear

• DESCRIPTION: DoingMurex Raid and does'T arrived any kill code for 20min! (2 Squad Murex, 12Sqaud assasin ground)
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: YES
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receive kill codes
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 0 kill codes and mission fails!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50% of Operation Scarlet Spear
  • Like 1