Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• Type: Scarlet Spear Space/Railjack mission rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: I got rank 3 in the murex but got the rank 2 emblem and rewards 
  • Visual: cFtPtY0.png
  • daeuqg1.png
  • w5xl3F8.png
  • b1Jac5L.png
  • 6KAYdRf.png
  • Kh3Wrug.png
  • SuTNuPz.png
  • Reproduction: No idea
  • Expected Results: I expected to get rank 3 emblem and the 10k credits
  •  OBSERVED RESULT : I got rank 2 emblem and 6k credits 
  •  REPRODUCTION RATE : Unknown so far 
Edited by Shadow-Wrath
updating it

Hi DE Team:

• TYPE: In-Game, Operation Scarlet Spear
  • DESCRIPTION:
    Operation Reward Points for Ground mission was counted towards the shop but not for my overall progress to the EMBLEM. am pretty sure for Ground and Overall Emblem, as I Cleared all Scans in the mission, 
    How Do I know: this is my 2nd FULL Ground mission clear and I got Score of 2500 "with the 00 is some change", and I recieved Mail with Ground Emblem Tier I , but not Tier II, Also I Logged OFF and re Logged in, still did not work, 
    NOTE: The Host went afk at the last 3 Scans, don't know if this caused the issue 

• VISUAL:
    Scrlt_Pts_1.png

Scrlt_Pts_2.png

Scrlt_Pts_3.png

Scrlt_Pts_4.png
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to get Mail with 2nd Ground Emblem and My Total Points to be as the one in the Shop [P.S: I didnot spend any Scarlet Spear points yet,Confirmed]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only points reflected on shop
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A
Edited by XacKflash
Fixed Mistaken Submit , Added Visuals
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Did Ground Assault and received a Rank "III" SCARLET SPEAR CONDRIX EMBLEM with over 6K points/credits.
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

xEbN5aE.jpg TqZyktR.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: It took a few hours so I will probably wait to recreate it until this issue is fixed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get 10k Creds as a victory bonus
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got 2k Creds as a victory Bonus
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Will edit later if I spend that amount of time doing this again before the (hoped for) fix.
Edited by h0tsp4ce

Bonus for Rank 3 of ground only 2,000

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Did rank 3 with 5200 total points or so with the icon.100/100 progress with 20 minutes left until rollover. 5 minutes before the wave end, some players started doing missions again... somehow... timer reset at zero agian with no issues.
    Given i got R3 the bonus should have been 10,000 creds. but I only got 2000.
  • VISUAL:
    CS_2000_for_R3_a.PNG?width=1049&height=5
    CS_2000_for_R3_b.PNG?width=1049&height=5
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 10,000 instead of 2,000 as bonus for Rank 3. I have done Rank 1 a wave before and got the correct 2000 points as bonus...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Duck sent an ingame message saying i got Rank 3 and gave 2000 points.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown
Edited by Dariel77Angel

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Played Ground Support with 2 other players (I think 10 rounds? Didn't take note of how long we were playing unfortunately). The 2 other players chose to extract and I wanted to stay and solo one more last round. But after host migration, the Condrix stopped taking damage and no other enemies spawned. So I extracted. Got all the other reward pick-ups but I did not receive any Scarlet Spear credits for the entire run.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play for at least an hour, then get the host to migrate. Boom, no scarlet spear creds.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten some Scarlet Spear creds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't get any Scarlet Spear creds 😞
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I don't wanna do this. Running for over an hour and not getting creds is soul-crushing.

• DESCRIPTION: Victory payout of Scarlet Credits not matching rank 3 earned, 100 Murex driven away. 
  • VISUAL: Shown below. 100 Murex driven away and rank 3 relay emblem over head. Scoreboard indicating points in this relay. Inbox message for rank 3 Condrix emblem and 2000 Scarlet Credits. 
  • Spoiler

5DK8jG7.jpg?1

Spoiler

20zk7Il.jpg?1

Spoiler

WMvXEYV.jpg?1

Spoiler

bhlUFeK.jpg?1

• REPRODUCTION: I played approx. four runs of ground missions only, accumulating 6045 points. I was the host for each mission. We played only in the same relay the entire time. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: According to the Operation explanation of "End of Wave Bonus Tiers" I should have received 10,000 bonus Scarlet Credits for achieving rank 3 ground and that 100 Murex were driven away in the relay I played in.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received a bonus of 2000 Scarlet Credits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure. This is the only time so far I have achieved rank 3 in a relay of 100 Murex driven away.
  • Like 1

Considering I had a WTB in pretty much every game I tried so far, here's the jist of it (not counting the first day crashes, as I think those were fixed).

• TYPE: In-Game (Murex)
  • DESCRIPTION: Spent 40 minutes waiting for Kill Codes, then it totally stopped at 7/9. Everyone but me left, tried to let the sentient destroy the target so I could extract, mission failed, lost 40 minutes of sentient cores, mods and avionics. Asked people in relay chat to go to ground, tons of people were actually running it , yet no kill codes were being sent to us.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kill codes should speed up the process, not be mandatory for process to be completed. That way if it bugs out and you do not get any codes sent, it will still finish after a couple minutes.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Wasted 40 minutes waiting for drip fed codes in a nearly full relay.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/5
  •  
  • TYPE: Ground
  • DESCRIPTION: Condrix not taking any damage from attacks. Host had to leave to fix the damage phase.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Condrix should never be immune to damage and stay stuck being unkillable.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Host lost his progress.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/5
  •  
  • TYPE: Ground
  • DESCRIPTION: Uplink Gizmo did not dissapear after having scanned the condrix, forcing the whole team to extract since the next part would not trigger.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No annoying WTB between phases.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Had to cut a run short and get pitiful rewards because of that bug.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/5
Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

So has anyone reported the #*!%ing Murex counters just arbitrarily and randomly resetting to 0/100 in the middle of the window? I just wasted two #*!%ing hours trying to do this S#&$ and after afking in the relay for a few minutes to go get a drink and check reddit I get back with over an hour still on the timer and see our counter reset to ZERO. Still had my 2k+ points on the board but when I went back in to try pushing myself to 3k I get back to the relay and find out that along with the Murex total all points were reset and I've got less than 900 now. What the #*!% are you people doing?

• TYPE: During Murex Raid
  • DESCRIPTION: Sudden failed mission when getting out of the Warframe before putting the OpLink while in the rift with Limbo
  • REPRODUCTION: Inside the Murex, near the waypoint,while in the Rift using Limbo, going into Operator mode before using the OpLink
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Using the Operator
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You get out from the Murex, into archwing and the mission fails
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened always to me

• TYPE: In Game during Scarlet Spear space mission
  • DESCRIPTION: just Playing 2 of us on the Murex and 2 on the Railjack
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been able to get the Kill Codes to finish the mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stopped getting them after we hit 7/9 and for 2 of us the operation link chat tab was blank , the other 2 could see it and talk to people but we still weren't getting codes....FOR 45 MINUTES we waited and then basically being forced to Abandon mission we lost EVERYTHING ... so we all just completely wasted an hour for nothing.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game, Scarlet Spear Ground Team Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: After scanning the first Condrix, the HUD elements froze and my teammates also got removed from my HUD, they were still present in the mission though. We did complete 17 scans in a single mission but after we finished it and extracted, I was only awarded 15 tokens and 0 event points (the console at the relay was showing 2295 though). I tried to relog to see if I was out of sync or something, but all I got from the entire run was 15 tokens and 0 points.
  • VISUAL: Sadly I don't have any screenshots as I didn't expect this problem to be a permanent one.
  • REPRODUCTION: Nothing known at this point, might be related to the fairly poor connection to the host (about 210ms+).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten way more event tokens and 2295 event points, as the console at the relay showed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Somehow the server didn't register the entire mission, nor the ones before - still stuck at 0 event points, although I completed 3 missions.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: The aforementioned problem with the Condrix scans only happened once so far, but the event points being stuck at 0 seems to be a permanent problem, as of now.

• DESCRIPTION: I ran 2 Ground team runs, both maxed with 17 Condrix kills each.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have got my points on the event descriptor thing (a little over 4k I believe), and I should have recieved the Tier 2 and Tier 3 Condrix emblems.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I recieved nothing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I ran the mission twice with the same squad, didn't get the emblem or the points.
  • Like 1

Can't play event, all relays I join it says no murex detected.

Everyone in my clan is having the same problem.

people on alliance that are in working relays can't progress, kill codes sent are not received and the RJ team can't get killcodes even though they are being sent.

• Like 1

• TYPE: Chat
  • DESCRIPTION: I have been completely unable to access chat for almost 11 hours.
  • VISUAL: The spinning circle at the top-left corner of the chat window is all I see. tME5FlG.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to chat.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am not able to chat.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I don't know. Other people in the game seem to have access to chat, so maybe this is just me.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: tried about 8 instances of the scarlet spear no MUREX detected and i'm placed in a solo instance.
  • REPRODUCTION: tried relogging, restarting, still i pick a 44/100 murex driven away instance and it places me in a solo session with no murex available
  • EXPECTED RESULT: enter a session with other players
  • OBSERVED RESULT: still placed in a solo session
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens everytime to me. but no crashes so far.

8 minutes ago, SmilodonFatalisSapiens said:
  • TYPE: Chat
  • DESCRIPTION: I have been completely unable to access chat for almost 11 hours.
  • VISUAL: The spinning circle at the top-left corner of the chat window is all I see. tME5FlG.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to chat.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am not able to chat.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I don't know. Other people in the game seem to have access to chat, so maybe this is just me.

You're likely chat banned. Either way, this is the wrong thread for that.

Just now, SmilodonFatalisSapiens said:

Aren't you supposed to receive a notification if you're chat banned? I've gotten no such thing. 

Yes, but not always. Occurs in instances where the chat ban is permanent.

If this is your first ban, it'll last 3 days. If it isn't, you'll last anywhere up to 2 weeks.

1 minute ago, Ira_Acedia said:

Yes, but not always. Occurs in instances where the chat ban is permanent.

If this is your first ban, it'll last 3 days. If it isn't, you'll last anywhere up to 2 weeks.

It would be amazing if the chat ban actually looked like a ban and not a bug-- the loading circle looks like "Looking for chat please wait" and not "You're banned for three days". What the hell.

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: Scarlet spear reward (5k space and 3k ground) didnt received
  • REPRODUCTION: doing the event and wait till the 3 hours timer passed
  • EXPECTED RESULT: getting reward (emblem and credit)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no reward on inbox
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: just once

Appear to be fixed now

Edited by Trooper_MkII
Got it today

Type: In-Game/Event

Description: There are a few different bug states I've found that are making the event a very frustrating grind because of how difficult it is to get a (Murex) mission started.

Observed Results:

Situation 1: You get to an empty instance 1 of the flotilla with no Murex waves detected, no scores, no nothing except the npcs. (This one has been since before the latest hotfix.)

Situation 2: You get into an instance where 100/100 of the Murex have been shooed away despite whatever the instance said when you clicked on it and even a long time left on the current wave.

Situation 3: Regardless of instance population and number of ground missions the flotilla chat only shows people entering and leaving. Aboard a Murex no killcodes ever arrive.

Situation 4: You get into a working instance but as soon as you board your railjack (at least as the host), the game crashes without warning. Currently optimizing cache to see if that helps this one but I doubt it will.

Reproduction: Situation 1 happened 3/11 times, 2 happened 3/11 times, 3 happened 2/11 times, and 4 happened 1/11 times. Only in 2/11 attempts today did the event work as expected.

-

Visual: Other bugs I've found include a broken text that shows the filepath here:

Spoiler

Warframe3102.jpg

Thank you for your hard work. ❤️

Edited by Caarmi
added the number of times i experienced these bugs - edit2: made it better fit the suggested bug submission format