Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game, Archwing melee
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to use diwata with titania which got her razor wings ability more archwing-like
  • VISUAL:

• REPRODUCTION: Go on an archwing mission with veritux or use titania razor wings ability during a mission, then try to use the melee
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should have teleported to the enemy if close enought
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No teleport at all
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's consistent, every time i tryed, it did this.

TYPE : In-Game Reward

DESCRIPTION : Scarlet Spear ground missions. Got multiple emblems but they do not gives the correct amount of credits. Received 0 from Rank 1. Received 2000 instead of 6000 from rank 2 and received 2000 instead of 10000 from rank 3. What about the last mail ? I got 1000 points and received 2 rank 1 emblem (yes 2) + 2000 credits.

lO1ha4Q.png

k6cYcW4.png

LuDYQ6z.png

akzBOnZ.png

MIolmfI.png

EXPECTED RESULT : Get the14000 Scarlet Spear credits missing.

OBSERVED RESULT : No bonus credits and they are not in my inventory.

REPRODUCTION RATE : I did one of each to test it, and regret it.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: OpLink Satellite is going missing in space
  • VISUAL: visual wont help 🙂
  • REPRODUCTION: start solo. defeat 2 murex and return to ship. satellite has no waypoint on it. at least 3-4 times happened
  • EXPECTED RESULT: satellite should have yellow waypoint on it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Waypoint marker of satellite is gone. If I place the RJ near it, I may find it visually.  If I try to find it with archwing and if lucky, then I can continue to next murex.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: In every play, this happened on me after 2nd murex.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-game, Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Victory rewards for Scarlet Spear are incorrect
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

dc97c2d721.jpg1e39df4b0f.jpg

Spoiler

2cba014725.jpg94899237c0.jpgecf54ce622.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Complete scarlet spear at ranks 2 or 3, wait for victory payout.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been given 6k and 10k scarlet credits.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received 2k and 2k scarlet credits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I've gotten rank 2 or 3 so far. Friend did get 6k from one reward, but then got 2k for that flotilla (where we both had 5010 points)

• TYPE: In-Game, Scarlet Spear
  • DESCRIPTION: Oplink Satellite disappeared during Murex raid and Murexs stopped spawning after we repelled 3 Murexs
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Murexs should continue spawning and the Oplink satellite shouldn't despawn.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Murexs stopped spawning and the oplink satellite despawned.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

TYPE: [In-Game]

DESCRIPTION: I was playing the Ground Assault Mission With mag and saw That The Condrix Core Would Close randomly,While it needs to get damaged.

VISUAL: -

REPRODUCTION: I saw while using Mags fourth ability the core would close. Making it undamageable,Unless you shoot it at a certain spot that will let the projectile hit the core.

REPRODUCTION RATE: It always happened to me,that i know of.

Would love to get it fixed. I love using mag on the new ground missions.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: 

• Ground Aussault
  • Condrix put Volt Shield in front of it
  • Throw Zaw Plague arcane Exodia Contagion through Volt Shield

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: 

1. Volt
  2. Zaw with arcane Exodia Contagion
  3. Ground Assault
  4. Condrix
  5. Volt Shield
  6. Throw arcane through shield into Condrix

EXPECTED RESULT: bonus damage to Condrix

OBSERVED RESULT: 

1. Sticky arcane
  2. Procs everytime the damage
  3. It will only despawn the thrown weapon if the condrix flys away

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: During space assault, as a client, first I lost all mission progress updates. I could lay down a relay, but killcodes would not update on my UI. Host could see progress. At first, I thought it was only a UI bug. But after completing mission I did not receive any Scarlet Spear credits
  • REPRODUCTION: Run SS space assault as a client.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Progress stops updating, and no mission reward is given.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only in one mission so far. Have not played SS since.
Edited by CerealPlayer

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Scarlet spear end of wave bonus giving incorrect rewards. I got to rank 3 in one wave with 5625 points and got incorrect reward
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Its random
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 10k scarlet spear credits like it says in post: Operation: Scarlet Spear [Live on PC]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got 2k credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened now twice

• TYPE: In-game, Event points missing
  • DESCRIPTION: I played 3 runs of ground squad Scarlet Spear and won more than 5k points. I got disconnected in the middle of the 2nd run but connected again 5 minutes after and finished that run (with a bit less than my teammates). However i only received around 4.8k points and Tier 2 rewards (emblem+completition bonus)
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/CWZL9IS
  • REPRODUCTION: Disconnect and reconnect to a game and see if the leaderboard score matches with your rewards.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have earned Tier 3 rewards
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I earned Tier 2 rewards
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Should happen each time you disconnect/reconnect during a mission
Edited by yhu420

Day two of Bugs. I really want to play this game mode so I can get the rewards, but after 3.5 hours I have only completed 2 missions because of bugs:

1. TYPE: [ In-Game]
  2. DESCRIPTION: [Joining a space squad from my orbiter via invite. I am taken to the Flotilla, however I am not in the same Flotilla as my squad, and I am all alone. After the mission is completed I am still in my own Flotilla. There is not even a Flotilla chat channel sometimes]
  3. VISUAL: [Self explanatory]
  4. REPRODUCTION: [No idea what caused it, but it happened 3-4 times in a row, more times than not]
  5. EXPECTED RESULT: [I am in the same Flotilla as my squad and not all alone with no one else...]
  6. OBSERVED RESULT: [I am thrown into my own Flotilla with no one else when joining via an invite]
  7. REPRODUCTION RATE: 80%

1. TYPE: [ In-Game]
  2. DESCRIPTION: [The UI is bugged, or the Uploads never start in space. When the UI does not load, I cannot see any of the rewards that I am getting for the mission, and I have no idea if I am actually getting them, this includes the credits. I cannot see the OPLINKs health or the x/9 kill codes if I am not the host. When I am the host I cannot do any uploads, it stays at 0% and I have to abort]
  3. VISUAL: [Self explanatory]
  4. REPRODUCTION: [No idea what caused it, but the UI bug happens most of the time]
  5. EXPECTED RESULT: [See the UI, and rewards I am receiving with the OPLINK health and see the % upload and actually be able to upload codes on the Murex]
  6. OBSERVED RESULT: [Cannot see the UI, the rewards or upload kill codes to the Murex]
  7. REPRODUCTION RATE: 95% for UI, 75% for uploads not working at all

39 minutes ago, yilmazdurmaz said:
  • TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: OpLink Satellite is going missing in space
  • VISUAL: visual wont help 🙂
  • REPRODUCTION: start solo. defeat 2 murex and return to ship. satellite has no waypoint on it. at least 3-4 times happened
  • EXPECTED RESULT: satellite should have yellow waypoint on it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Waypoint marker of satellite is gone. If I place the RJ near it, I may find it visually.  If I try to find it with archwing and if lucky, then I can continue to next murex.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: In every play, this happened on me after 2nd murex.

Exactly the same! 

I have experienced two bugs recently posted and will quote them for brevity.

Bug #1: Victory Rewards are not as-promised, giving me 2k instead of 10k for Rank 3 on the Ground.  Quoting an example above:

32 minutes ago, Naomh said:
  • TYPE: In-game, Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Victory rewards for Scarlet Spear are incorrect
  • VISUAL:
      Reveal hidden contents

dc97c2d721.jpg1e39df4b0f.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

2cba014725.jpg94899237c0.jpgecf54ce622.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Complete scarlet spear at ranks 2 or 3, wait for victory payout.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been given 6k and 10k scarlet credits.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received 2k and 2k scarlet credits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I've gotten rank 2 or 3 so far. Friend did get 6k from one reward, but then got 2k for that flotilla (where we both had 5010 points)

I am the friend Naomh speaks of, having been overpaid (6k for Rank 1) and then underpaid (2k for Rank 3) last night.

Bug #2: Mag's Crush ability makes the Condrix a royal pain to deal with, closing the eye and leaving a small unmarked spot of vulnerability just below the eye.  See quoted reply above, or view it here:

29 minutes ago, legenderypenguin said:

TYPE: [In-Game]

DESCRIPTION: I was playing the Ground Assault Mission With mag and saw That The Condrix Core Would Close randomly,While it needs to get damaged.

REPRODUCTION: I saw while using Mags fourth ability the core would close. Making it undamageable,Unless you shoot it at a certain spot that will let the projectile hit the core.

REPRODUCTION RATE: It always happened to me,that i know of.

Would love to get it fixed. I love using mag on the new ground missions.

As someone who mains Mag Prime, I noticed this yesterday but hadn't yet tested which ability was responsible.  legenderypenguin is correct to name Crush.

• TYPE: Relay connection issue
  • DESCRIPTION: Relay to myself!
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: When I join a relay as part of a squad, I am in a relay with no murex or tenno.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Join a relay with people and my squadmates
  • OBSERVED RESULT: loneliness
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time that I've tried

Spoiler

LkmjFW9.png

Spoiler

NNLDPYt.png

1. TYPE: Scarlet Spear Reward
  2. DESCRIPTION: Same as 20+ posts above, wrong reward amount for Rank 3
  3. VISUAL: See spoilers
  4. REPRODUCTION: Achieve rank 3
  5. EXPECTED RESULT: 10000 points
  6. OBSERVED RESULT: 2000 points
  7. REPRODUCTION RATE: Personally: once. Observed above: High % of all players
Edited by Melerose

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Completing a space assault mission after completion no mission success screen and did not get any Scarlet credits either 
REPRODUCTION: As of right now no mission success screen can easily be reproduced by playing said mission but is unknown if the no scarlet credits can be reproduced
EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten both mission success screen and Scarlet credits.
OBSERVED RESULT: Mission success screen did not show up and does not acquire scarlet credits
REPRODUCTION RATE: Have not reproduced it yet.

• TYPE: Ingame -- UI/Modding
  • DESCRIPTION: Rivens equipped on Ceti Lacera display as 1.0 disposition, but function as 1.31.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a riven on Ceti Lacera.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: e.g. +1.9 Range increases range by ~1.9
  • OBSERVED RESULT: +1.9 Range increases range by 2.53
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

unknown.png

• TYPE: In-game reward
  • DESCRIPTION: Im not getting scarlet points at all but at the few missions before i got some but only small amount.
  • VISUALOP link is not scanning. Nothing has been scanned. No scarlet points
  • REPRODUCTION: I´m playing scarlet mission with my squad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting scarlet points.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No scarlet points 😞
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time i play scarlet mission
  •  
  • This way i lost around 4000 tickets because i tried it multiple times and tried different things to find out what is causing this issue but nothing worked.
Edited by Likilike

• TYPE: Rank 3 victory payout lacking enough credits (2000 creds instead of 10,000 creds)
  • DESCRIPTION: I did multiples rounds of ground mission (total 5000~ points), so that should have netted me enough points to get into the top tier for the post wave rewards, however when the mail arrived, I only received 2000 credits. I did receive the tier 3 emblem though so I'm guessing I DID manage to get into the top tier
  • REPRODUCTION: i dont want to try again
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 10,000 credits instead of the 2000 in the mail
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got 2000 credits instead
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've only gotten tier 3 once; I got tier 2 earlier and received 6000 credits (as expected) I'm not willing to reproduce at the moment because it'll take 2.5 hours to get the top tier

Type: in game

Description: finished a 30min space mission for Scarlett spear. Got zero Scarlett credits rewards. My teammates got 1600. No visuals and I don't want to spend 30min recreating this. Please put those credits on my account.

• Like 1

• TYPE: Mission Launch
  • DESCRIPTION: Entering Scarlet Spear, I can only enter a finished instance.
  • VISUAL: (elided )
  • REPRODUCTION: Regardless of which Scarlet Spear instance I select, I do not arrive in an instance which corresponds to what I selected. Instead, I only arrive in an instance which has finished.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When I enter an instance labeled 7/100 or 29/100 I expect to arrive in one that matches the label.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I arrive in an instance labeled 100/100
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4 attempts, 4 reproductions.

TYPE:

In-Game

DESCRIPTION:

Murex Raid ends in frozen screen.
2 things here. If the UI works (e.g. you see the oplinks, progression etc, chances are (above 75%) that you will get stuck after the first kill code was entered, sometimes even before that.
no progression for 5+ minutes on a full relay makes no sense)
But the real issue is when the UI is broken (no oplinks displayed, murex driven away frozen at 0 or 1 or not shown at all) the mission itself works like a charm but after the the fofth murex has been sent home and you return to the relay you get stuck in a frozen screen right after the lander to relay animation, regardless if you let it play out or cut it short.
The frozen screen displays the last chat that was opened and is still working but no key input works.
only way out is Alt+F4!
After comming back your progress is lost!
even if your "lucky enough" to get asked to rejoin your squad, you just end up on a railkack in limbo with no way out and no console working.
Only way out of there is to abort the mission forfitting aal you've earned before!
This happened 3 times to me today, after the last hotfix.
Yesterday before it it was OK.
Also, it appears this is NOT affecting the host of the session, only the peers.

VISUAL:

n/a

REPRODUCTION:

Go into a murex raid, when the UI is broken you likely hit the issue

EXPECTED RESULT:

going back to the relay, with your squad and be able to start a new run

OBSERVED RESULT:

got stuck in frozen game, chat still going but no possibility to use it or anything else

REPRODUCTION RATE:

twice hit the UI bug and twice the freeze

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-game reward
  • DESCRIPTION: Im not getting scarlet point and credit bonus after 100 has been completed in the relay. I had tier 3 space unlocked. I was inside the mission. relogging in the game din't help.
  • VISUAL UI shows 100/100. no bonus 10k credits awarded after achieving tier3
  • REPRODUCTION: Everytime I get any tier and finish 100/100 in a relay.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting scarlet bonus credits/points
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No scarlet point or credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I get tier 1,2 or 3 and relay finishes with 100/100 while I'm inside the mission.
Edited by Domaik
  • Like 2