Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Type: matchmaking

Description: Attempting to enter a flotilla as a squad will often put the squad in a flotilla instance that has already been completed (100/100 repelled).

Visual: n/a

Reproduction: Form a squad and enter the flotilla.

Expected result: I should have brought my squads to the instances I selected from the menu

Observed result: My squads were sent to a different, already-completed instance

Reproduction rate: Happens about 2/3 of the time. It also happened to [DE]Danielle during her stream yesterday.

• TYPE: In game UI fail and no credits
  • DESCRIPTION: During Murax raid mission objective dissapeared for me, but we were able to continue mission as normal. After extraction I did not received any credits (not sure if it's related or not)
  • VISUAL No objective, but business as normal
  •  20200326000206-1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea, it just glitched mid session

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I haved rank 3 with 5k point murex in 1 relay but my reward was 2000 scarlet credit, not 10000 like you said.
  • VISUALUogprgFoOJwT-_h1ZvcFkkcjJmk8IkZfeHHsROV10d2DPpZUlSJjnzPcPs38sTSz8BuXp8BskfVWSmGb
  • REPRODUCTION: I think you need change the reward more excactly
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I think you have some mistake when you program the reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Like the pictures
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I try to have rank 1 with murex and I took 2000 scarket credit like you said.
    Please fix it fast and clearly 
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Rank 3 victory payout lacking enough credits (2000 creds instead of 10,000 creds)
  • DESCRIPTION: I did multiples rounds of ground mission (total 5000~ points), so that should have netted me enough points to get into the top tier for the post wave rewards, however when the mail arrived, I only received 2000 credits. I did receive the tier 3 emblem though so I'm guessing I DID manage to get into the top tier
  • REPRODUCTION: i dont want to try again
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 10,000 credits instead of the 2000 in the mail
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got 2000 credits instead
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i have gotten tier 1 and 2 rewards but not tier 3.  i got my t3 emblem but not the points

• DESCRIPTION: visual bug. The Scarlet spear NPC's headgear didn't load.
  • VISUAL:7VA4pmH.png
  • REPRODUCTION: not sure, it happened after i returned from the railjack mission 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The NPC's models fully load.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The NPC's models didn't fully load.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: n/a

I Successfully reached rank 3 in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla before all of the Murex had been repelled but only received 2000 bonus credits instead of the 10000 that I earned. I know this wasn't anyone's intention, but now I just feel Cheated.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I Successfully reached rank 3 in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla before all of the Murex had been repelled but only received 2000 bonus credits instead of the 10000 that I earned. 
  • VISUALq2rK2NT.jpg 8p8g8wy.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Reach rank 3 in a flotilla instance and see if you actually get what you've earned
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 10000 credits. I was shorted by 8000
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I only got 2000 credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time
Edited by Plasmaface

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Waiting for the Murex Raid to finish
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/BHO88u5
  • REPRODUCTION: not known
  • EXPECTED RESULT: was supossed to receive bonus credits, my teammates on both Screenshot recieved and it wasn't the same amount, Maxsal Recieved 6k bonus credits, whle Speltinha and Wykz recieved 2k credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i didn't receive any credit when the Raid ended, and the amount that my teammates recieved wasn't constant.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: my teammates recieved diferent amounts of credits two times, while i only did this one.

• DESCRIPTION: Running Mag Prime on the Earth scarlet spear mission as ground forces and useing Crush while the big guy is within range causes it to locks up its weak spot
  • VISUAL: N/a failed to record it and a screenshot would not suffice to the glitch
  • REPRODUCTION: Use mag's 4th ability, "Crush" with the augment "Fracturing crush" attached, within range of the ground forces target creature
  • EXPECTED RESULT: what should have happened: stun and reduce the armor of all hostiles in the area of effect of Crush
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the Ground forces target closes off its eye/core/weak point and you have to find other ways to deal damage to it, it remains like that until you managed to make it close its self off for its invulnerable stage, 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happens every time the ability Crush is used while the ground forces target is within its AoE range. (rather easy to reproduce)

• DESCRIPTION: Condrix closing prematurely whenever Mag's 4th ability, CRUSH, is used.
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: On the ground mission, go up towards a Condrix and when it's vulnerable, use CRUSH.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Condrix should not be affected nor close prematurely.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Condrix closes prematurely, leaving it invulnerable to damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

A minor bug, but a bug still.

In-game, during the missions.

When i do the mission on earth, the helios don't scan the Condrix. I have done like 3-4 runs of the scarlet spear mission on the ground, on earth, but helios don't scan the Condrix while in the mission.
I use a Helios prime, it has Investigator fully ranked and installed. It scans all the sentients on the mission. But today while i was checking the codex to get more info on the new enemies, i noticed that the Condrix entry only got one scan that was the one i have done to it yesterday with a Synthesis Scanner.
After knowing that i used my Synthesis Scanner to manually scan the Condrix, i got the scans. But even standing in front of it, and having Investigator in the first position of priority my helios don't scan it.
Sorry, i dind't make a screenshot, and it would be difficult to make a screenshot of a sentinel not doing something.
Take a helios with Investigator to a ground Scarlet Spear mission on earth and it will not take a scan of the Condrix.
Helios, prime in my case, but normal otherwise, should take a scan of the Condrix as it does of any other sentient on the mission.
Thing that it isn't doing right now.
So far, 3-5 runs on earth, with, lets say, 10 Corvix per run, my Helios hasn't make a single scan of the Corvix, but it can be done since i have done them with my Synthesis Scanner.

Thanks and have a good week :D

• TYPE: Rank 3 victory payout
  • DESCRIPTION: I managed to get 5k points to reach rank 3 and the raid was victorious but I only got rank 2 emblem even though i got 10k credits, which proved that I've managed to get over 5k points during raid and I ACTUALLY GOT around 5190 points but I didn't earn credits and also points from my few last raids, still shows 4640 credits and 4640 points but on the ranking table and over my head shown rank 3 emblem and 5190 points. It was total mess since it rewarded me 10k credits but rank 2 emblem
  • VISUAL:yF7jPGB.jpg
  • Ad2Y4C5.jpg
  • 2macIC1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: not hoping to get this happen again
  • EXPECTED RESULT: give me what I supposed to get 
  • OBSERVED RESULT:got 10k credtis (which is correct reward) but only rank 2 emblem (which is not correct)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: x
Edited by Markur

• TYPE: [Event Reward]
  • DESCRIPTION: Receiving no credit reward for 100/100 completions of ground fights in scarlet spear.
  • VISUAL: unknown.pngunknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: [None]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Received 10k credits for screenshot instance, at least another 6k for 3 other T1 reward levels.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Received no reward other than emblems.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time I successfully complete a flotilla instance.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I've reached a rank 3 in the Ground Assault on Condrix during one wave and a rank 3 in the Murex Raid + rank 1 in the Ground Assault during the other. Both waves were victories (100/100 Murex). Both times I've received only 2000x Scarlet Credits.
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

sJfi2mb.png4ABGe2U.pngpEnnnyP.pngHR0N6rG.png6UZ5REe.png

• REPRODUCTION: Happened for me in two different waves.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should've gotten 10000x Scarlet Credits after the first wave and 12000x Scarlet Credits after the second one.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I've received 2000x Scarlet Credits after the first wave and 2000x Scarlet Credits after the second one.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 times so far.
Edited by LunarRush
Added screenshots

• DESCRIPTION: I got the wrong amount of Scarlet Credits. (It happend two times)
    • I did the Murex or Condrix mission with more than 5k points (I got the rank 3 emblem) and we successfully reach 100/100 Murex, but I got only 2k Scarlet Credits.
    • For the Condrix, it was in 27.3.2 and the Murex (picture bellow) was in 27.3.2 but I got the reward just after login from the 27.3.3 update.
  • VISUAL:
Révélation

Warframe0043.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Hit rank 3 in Murex or Condrix mission and wait for the rewards
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have get 10k Scarlet credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got 2k Scarlet Credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's happend two times, first time when I did the Condrix mission and the seconde time when I did the Murex one.

• DESCRIPTION: Arcanes like [Arcane Acceleration] and [Arcane Momentum] DON'T work, if I shoot the Condrix and do critical hits. It is working on normal mobs like Grineer or Sentient in the same mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: Every run on Earth for Operation Scarlet Spear
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Arcanses shall get activated related to the chances to proc them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Arcanas work only sometimes.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 99,7% I am shooting the Condrix

Edited by GRAZZ0R
  • Like 2

• TYPE: In-Game, Scarlet Spear
  • DESCRIPTION: Anu Interference Drones permanently break Railjack turrets. After an Anu Interference Drone that is disabling a port or starboard turret is destroyed, the turret remains disabled.
  • VISUAL: I took a screenshot, but my warframe is blocking the visiual. Oops.
  • REPRODUCTION: When an Anu Interference Drone disrupts one of the turrets.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Turrets should come back online after the Anu Interference Drone is destroyed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Turrets remain offline after the Anu Interference Drone is destroyed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Often. Sometimes destroying the drone on an already broken turret brings it back online, other times the turret remains bugged for the rest of the mission.

The Upload Kill Code mechanice needs looking at. In a Flotilla with 17 ground and 9 air groups, I started a  new RJ one. I spent 20 minutes in the mission before aborting; 18 of which I set there on my Beacon waiting for Kill Code uploads. Tons go up, none of them ever to my instance. Why I am sitting there like a moron twiddling my tumbs for 20 minutes wondering when the mechanic finally kicks in. When timing is an issue to get Credits, I LOVE to waste 20 minutes of it sitting there doing nothing.

This was my second attempt at RJ spear. The first one ended with my friend getting kicked out of the party on mission load. So yeah. TONS of fun so far. 

Who designs these things? And who tests them?

Very disappointing.

• Like 1

Despite the latest hotfix, clients are often STILL not getting their credit rewards after a space mission. I just did an entire mission where I got absolutely nothing for my efforts yet again.

The objective info and markers also keep disappearing.

I think this is linked to people joining in after the mission has already started.

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear event
  • DESCRIPTION: I was participating in the new event. I did the ground mission until the 1st tier then switched over to space until the 2nd tier. After which the 100/100 murex completed and I waited for the time to count down before going back to my orbiter. Upon getting to the orbiter I was sent a message from little duck which contained only the emblems for tier 1 ground and tier 2 space. No currency was received.
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

j2TgclM.jpg

Spoiler

ddoJ46Z.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Have not had the chance to try again and see if it can be reproduced.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I was expecting to get the "bonus" reward for reaching the specific tiers.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was given a single inbox message that had both emblems with no currency attached.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First successful completion of 100/100 have not been in anymore to reach 100/100

• DESCRIPTION: Entering Mod Inventory from Arsenal then upgrading a mod then exiting causes you to be stuck in the mod inventory.
  • VISUAL: No screenshot, but you can still click the chat.
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter the Mod Inventory from clicking "Mods" in any weapon or warframe, then upgrade any mod then exit quickly from the fusion page using the "Esc" key.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be back on the mod page of weapon or warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in the Mod Inventory screen, cannot open pause and all buttons are unclickable except for the chat buttons in the bottom.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens all the time when I do the exact actions listed in the Reproduction.

• TYPE: Scarlet spear event
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing a ground mission in the new event and with a group of 2 others ran a 30+min mission getting over ~1200+ score. Upon getting back to the flotilla the tracker did not update our score from the previous run. It still showed we had ~600 points as opposed to the ~600 + 1200. After running another run solo and leaving the score did update from ~600 to ~690 which was what I obtained in the solo run. No one left during the mission, however we had network connection pop up on two different times with no disruption to normal game play.
  • VISUAL: No pictures taken.
  • REPRODUCTION: No known way to reproduce.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Was expecting to come back to the relay and see the tracker update the score.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tracker did not update the previous mission score from the group mission, but did update the score for the solo mission. Credits had still been updated correctly after the ~1200+ run.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time I have experienced this.
  • Like 1

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ground squad on Scarlet Spear event, got to 17th wave and on entering flotilla noticed there was no rank above my head, went to LD to check score.. got nothing.
  • VISUAL: None, wasn't expecting bug
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received score plus the rank above my head in the flotilla.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got no score, rank stayed 0 - I know it was 0 because I ran another run to see if it would rank 2 me when I got back from an 11-wave run, and instead it showed rank 1.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened once.

• TYPE: crash
  • DESCRIPTION: Missions on land are not crashing for me anymore. however, staying on the relay for about a minute and entering the sentient ships on railjack missions still crashes my game. its an IO fail and those are the only occasions where the game crashes.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: staying on the relay for about a minute or a few moments after entering the sentient ships
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to check the scarlet spear rewards or to do the railjack missions properly
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the game always crash and i can only do missions on land. after the hotfixes, it seems the missions are getting smoother overall, but the crashes happen the same way
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%