Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

7 minutes ago, MotorGnome said:

Using Mag's 4th ability (Crush) in the vicinity of a Condrix once it has landed will cause a Condrix to bug out and immediately close and stay closed.

Can confirm. Multiple instances of this happening. In order to progress you can still shoot the "eye" at a certain point (and register hits), and if the tile "ceiling" allows it you can also jump up onto the Condrix and shoot part of the "eye", which is visible from there. But it is definitely Mag's 4 that closes and locks the Condrix.

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear Murex mission reward bug
  • DESCRIPTION: When deploying the op-links, occasionally some player's will NOT see the yellow text for everyone's op-link status to the left. The op-links themselves are visible and functioning in game. These players will also not receive any in-mission rewards (for every third kill code): there will be no drop icon & information during the mission and the rewards will not show up when ending the mission.

Sometimes this is dependent on who puts down the op-links first, so that the first two players (in a four player squad) putting down their op-link will also get the yellow textline describing their status AND receive get in-mission rewards, but the other players will not get rewards (or the "yellow text"). If the order of players putting down op-links is different at the next Murex (in the same mission), it is again the two first players that will get rewards (and "yellow text"), even if one or both are different.

Sometimes the yellow text can appear "later" during a Murex run (and then again disappear at the next Murex), which can result in a player missing the first (at 3 kill codes) and second (at 6 kill codes) rewards, but get the then get the third kill code reward. As a result: after a multi-Murex mission players can have very different mission rewards (one gets 15 relics and 900 Dirac, another gets 2 relics and no Dirac) even though they should be the same. The missions points calculate correctly (at the leaderboard), even though the team member gets different in-mission drops (like the kil codes don't count).

Returning to Scarlet Spear and starting a new mission often helps (everyone gets "yellow text" and rewards).

• VISUAL: "should have thought about it"
  • REPRODUCTION: often happens on the first mission with a team, or if someone didn't load and joined a minute later.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Everyone should get their in-mission rewards (it is meant to be same for the whole squad)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Players get very different amount of relics & Diracs from the same mission (and some get nothing)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It has been a "feature" since the start, we are doing clan Murex runs and >80% of the first missions (in a "flotilla") are bugged this way (bug still present after applying 27.3.3).
Edited by Graavarg

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: no kill codes come, watch them go to others in the notification. was in mission 15 minutes before aborting.tried it again and still the same
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: launched murax
  • EXPECTED RESULT: kill codes should have been uploaded to me
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no kill codes recieved
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: went twice before giving up

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Disappearing targeting reticle in Titania's Razorwing
  • REPRODUCTION: Start Razorwing, switch to Operator, then switch back
  • EXPECTED RESULT: normal reticle
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No targeting reticle for Operator, and also no reticle in Razorwing after switching back to Titania. Reticle only comes back when ending Razorwing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently so far

• TYPE: Game Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to log in due to "Network Not Responding" errors since patch 27.3.3
  • VISUAL: Screenshot
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to log in
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Log-in successful
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Repeatedly flashes Network Not Responding and times out after about two minutes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 90% - was able to log in once out of ten tries. Repeatedly saw Network Not Responding errors when attempting to load missions.
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to log in due to "Network Not Responding" errors since patch 27.3.2
  • VISUAL: None currently available, unable to log in because of the above
  • REPRODUCTION: Successfully log in and attempt to
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Log-in successfully and attempt to do anything (launch missing, interact with arsenal, walk across a room, etc.)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Repeatedly flashes Network Not Responding. Mission may fail or drop entirely.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown. Patch 27.3.2 was moderately stable and was able to successfully complete several missions, however progress was repeatedly interrupted.

Note: Initially I thought it was just network-related errors due to the event starting with 27.3.2 but it has progressed to inability to log in with the latest patch. Clearing cache and DNS resolver does not help. Not local-network related, can successfully use other programs and connect to the internet fine. Only Warframe is affected with these network issues.

• TYPE: In game, rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: reached 5000+ Murex raid points; Relay defeated all 100 Murexes. Got a message from Lil' Duck with the Murex 3 emblem and Scarlet Spear 1 emblem but no bonus credits
  • VISUALy6q9635.png
  • EutSjwc.png
  • REPRODUCTION: get 5000+ points in murex raid and leave the relay before the final murex is defeated
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 10,000 points plus both emblems
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I just got the two emblems and no bonus points
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown, last raid i attempted was interrupted by a hotfix (which also gave me the tier 1 emblem and reward even if i had gotten 3000+ points as ground team)
  • Like 1

Time Traveling Mail Bug, that had no event crits in it

• TYPE: Reword
  • DESCRIPTION: Got the rank 1 badge, but no crits, as well the mail said that it was sent 5 hours in the future 
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/NKV8x3G
    NKV8x3G.png
  • REPRODUCTION: NA
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 2k Credits, like i did last time
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got time traveling mail, that didn't have my credits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time. 

• DESCRIPTION: Incorrect Scarlet Spear Rewards
  • VISUAL: I don't see a way to upload an image...
  • REPRODUCTION: Probably qualify for rewards from Scarlet Spear
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I got the tier 2 murex reward and expected the appropriate credit bonus
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got the tier 1 operation emblem along with the Murex II emblem even though I only have 9600 points.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time I received a reward since the most recent hotfix.

9 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

TYPE:In-game
DESCRIPTION:Logged back in after the rotation finished, to find that the Rank rewards were bugged. I achieved Rank III, but got a flat bonus of 2000.
VISUAL: 

Sx4bl9R.jpg

Zk4NIzc.jpg

REPRODUCTION: I imagine this could be reproduced by spending two and half hours doing an Operation rota.
EXPECTED RESULT: The Operation mission description says that Rank III should have a reward of ten thousand credits.
OBSERVED RESULT: I only received two thousand credits.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure. Will try to replicate it, I suppose.

Uh.

"Scarlet Spear Victory Payout Change

We have changed the way Bonus Victory Payout is calculated to benefit all participating players in Murex Victories. Previously, your Victory Payout was determined by your Rank in the Flotilla (I, II, or III). Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your Best Higher Total Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000). 100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.
- As an example - if you earn 300 points in a Ground Assault in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 600 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
 - As another example - if you earn 4,000 points in a Murex Raid in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 8,000 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 

This aims to address some feedback we’ve been receiving about players who join a Flotilla in progress (ex 70/100 Murex Driven Away, etc) who aren’t able to reach a Rank in the Flotilla before it reaches 100/100 Murex Driven Away.
-- A known issue that we’re aware of/investigating are the reports of receiving the wrong amount of Victory Payout respective to the Rank which is earned in the Flotilla. However, there are reports of players receiving the correct amount of Victory Payout, which is why we’re continuing to investigate the discrepancies. We have some fixes in the works that will be tested overnight before we submit for a Hotfix.

We have several other known issues we are investigating for Flotilla Kill Code upload progress and bug reports have been helpful in tracking down the issues. "

That change kinda did not solve the issue.

7jWcjsL.jpg

• DESCRIPTION: Rewards not received for Scarlet Spear
  • VISUAL: zKaHrpb.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Got over 1k points in Murex Raids (1710 if memory doesn't fails)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten 2x the score in Scarlet Credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only 1 emblem was obtained. Emblem was already obtained in a previous wave before today 25/March hotfix.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far only this time but I'm not sure I wanna keep playing SS with no rewards.

• DESCRIPTION: Completed a 100/100 Murex capture, didn't receive bonus rewards. Should have received an additional 10,000 Scarlet Credits. 
  • VISUAL:sbXiWhS.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Haven't tried to reproduce yet. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 10,000 Scarlet Credits. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received 0 Scarlet Credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Haven't tried to reproduce yet. 
Edited by pqrqcf

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Not given the proper reward after finishing
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/zDm5LRJ
    https://imgur.com/a/FQt3CSK
  • REPRODUCTION: Idk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 8k scarlet credits, since I finished the wave with just over 4000 points
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got the murax II emblem as expected of being at 4k points, as well as the scarlet spear emblem I from reaching a total of 10k points for the entire event, but the extra scarlet credits are missing, and I checked they also weren't added without it telling me, I'm still at the ~7k credits I was before this wave ended
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure if it has anything to do with me hitting the milestone on the event, will continue to monitor and see if it also happens when I reach the 30k event mark.

• TYPE: In game, rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Reached ~6700 Murex raid points. Entire relay defeated all 100 Murexes. Got a message from Lil' Duck for TWO Scarlet Spear Murex II Emblems with no credits. Also the time this mail sent to me seems to have come from the future.
  • VISUAL
  • https://imgur.com/7GgeHiP
  • https://imgur.com/XOJxPmy
  • REPRODUCTION: NA
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten a Scarlet Spear Murex III Emblem and 10k Credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got the wrong mail from the future it seems, wrong emblem and no credits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Second wrong reward first time posting. 
Edited by THEIRISHCoW
Wrong tier Emblem for what I should have gotten (should have gotten Tier III)

Type: reward

Description: wrong number of Scarlet Credits given/reported given for tier 3 victory bonus. Could be a UI problem

Visuals: NkAimMX.jpg

XrsGlWK.jpg

Reproduction: can't be certain - received this message, noted it was the wrong amount, reacted ASAP (have not spent any credits)

Expected result: receiving 10,000, as advertised in the operation information:

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Scarlet Credits Operation points depending on your rank!

Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,000

Observed: seem to have received 6,000. I didn't take note of my balance beforehand, so I can't be certain. Would like to know if it is a UI bug.

Update, reproduced it. And by that I mean, didn't get anything this time, despite getting the message.

2pB3yDT.jpg

vOr6r2A.jpg

This is a little bit ridiculous.

• TYPE: [In-game, Lost Rewards]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Got to the third tier for the event rewards. Received Condrix Emblem 3 and Scarlet Spear Operations 1 emblem, but no bonus credits]
  • VISUAL: [rkPZQCb.png
  • rgUSqT4.png
  • REPRODUCTION: [unknown if replicable, have not attempted the event again]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Unsure of the results. Most squadmates seem to get the rewards as well, though this issue seems common among others in this post ”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [unknown if replicable, have not attempted the event again
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [unknown if replicable, have not attempted the event again
Edited by Ubermacho
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Received Scarlet Spear Murex III Emblem for Space as well as Scarlet Spear Operations II Emblem after Hotfix 27.3.3 deployed.  It was the first full cycle after the hotfix.  Finished with 22min remaining with over 7k points.  Bought the Murex and Earch Holodisks leaving about over 1k left in Scarlet Spear Points.  Left the Scarlet Spear Relay to do stuff in my Dojo until overall event reset.  Returned to list to get emblems but no bonus credits (i.e. the 10k should have received). 
  • VISUAL: See images attached.
  • jKiKo8KjYpSGG5PxIMT1iWBmFlKB3jjlQcIRwkak
  • KT3KJ18CRtGYjhG3XdoZFNFH3nf5pN7HncIgOqQt
  • REPRODUCTION: See description.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have received the 10k bonus credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only received the emblems.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first instance since the hotfix; however I did have earlier cases of getting incorrect rewards for rank III and II emblems.

Update: Did another cycle, did Scarlet Spear Murex III Emblem again, and did not receive the bonus.  This time I waited in the Relay until the timer was up, then headed back to my liset where the inbox message dropped.  Only the emblem, no bonus credits (and all 100 murexes were send away) 😞

Edited by Zev987
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Received Scarlet Spear Murex tier III Emblem and Murex tier I emblem as well as Scarlet Spear Operations I Emblem after running 2 instances with  Hotfix 27.3.3 deployed.  First instance I had about 1.5K points and I left to have others join my squad because flotila was full. Second instance I joined I ran a couple runs (all space) with different squad mates and ended up with 8.7K points. That flotila finished with about 3 mins remaining. I waited untill the pause timer (10 mins) ran out and went back to my orbiter. There I received the mail with only the 3 emblems and no bonus credits. Additional info: I was host and thus used my Railjack for all the runs.
  • REPRODUCTION: See description.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have received the 10k bonus credits aswell.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only received the emblems.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time since the hotfix; before latest hotfix I received the correct ammount of credits (10K) but the wrong emblems, tier I instead of III.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Did not receive Scarlet Spear Condrix III Emblem even though I was suppose to. Akudemi and I had an issue where we were seeing the wrong score of 1,575, but the other members (TicoLero and LKS5000) were seeing 5,520. I suspect it has to do with not everyone in the squad being in the same relay upon returning from the missions. From the minimap only 2 members are present, yet the entire squad were still together. From the start, we ran the missions 2 times (reaching cap) and a third reaching 9.
  • VISUAL: 
  • vgc85FC.png
  • REPRODUCTION: did not attempt

• DESCRIPTION: Operator arcanes failing in RJ (Repair/Lockdown)
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: During Murex raids sometimes the operator arcanes won't function when in Railjack. This seems to be connected to the forced recall when a Murex is finished. I was using Limbo as host, so potentially connected to being in Rift while being recalled.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: void mode -> healing frame/void dash -> enemy tether
  • OBSERVED RESULT: operator arcanes had no effect - no frame healing/no tethers
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: sporadic - about twice space mission

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: We were on a Murex wit OpLinks set up and waited for incoming kill codes ... forever. Assuming it bugged out somehow i recalled to RJ only to find the nav console not accessible. I could however use the pilot seat and there it weas - the satellite was back in "transport position" in front of the RJ
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown - assumption: It "respawned" when another party member left while the rest of the squad was already on board the Murex.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Satellite staying in operational position until Murex is done.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Satellite was back on the RJ during the "kill code insertion" phase fo no apparent reason (and: no indication)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unclear - happened once

• TYPE: [In-Game Reward]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Played the event, got 2.2k-ish points]
  • VISUAL: [See below]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Playtest your own event]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Get bonus credits as described in the latest hotfix]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Didnt get any bonus credits]

lWtNESP.jpg

This brings me to 20k credits not received in total. Seriously DE, before we would atleast get the wrong amount of credits. Now we dont get anything.

TYPE: In-Game, Orb Vallis

DESCRIPTION: Full map, mini-map, and chat are toggled randomly while using Xbox controller

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: Using Xbox360 controller, Enter the Orb Vallis from Fortuna, and either at random or by pressing Left Trigger, the Full map, Mini map, and text chat are toggled

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have just aimed down sights pressing down on the left trigger, and the map should only trigger when the Back button is pressed

OBSERVED RESULT: full map, mini map, and chat input was toggled

REPRODUCTION RATE: Have not tested with warframes other than Valkyr Prime, mini map also toggles occasionally in normal missions on the map (No chat toggle in normal missions); happens seemingly randomly, but often enough to be somewhat annoying in normal missions, but makes Orb Vallis nearly impossible to go through a bounty without impacting gameplay.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing Murex Raid is not rewarding scarlet spear credits at the end of the run. Did 2 full runs (5 murex) and got nothing at the end of if (which should have given me 3.6k credits total). Even after reloading the Fortila, the credits were not showing, which mean I didn't get it. 
  • VISUAL: Can't be printed since the mission results screen either doesn't show or vanishes before you can do anything. (The "Last mission results" is also not showing up). 
  • REPRODUCTION: - 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have received 1.8k creds for a full run (which is the normal). 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead of getting the credits, no rewards were being displaied or counting, resulting in me getting nothing at the end of a run. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened twice in a row.