Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game, Scarlet spear
  • DESCRIPTION: Was checking my inbox for scarlet spear rewards and i got the Condrix and Murex 1 emblem but no extra credit rewards
  • VISUALAhzyrxu.jpg
  •  
  • V4Y3Ysr.jpg
  • Second time
  • pXe1q8y.jpg
  • vvsLJCL.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Playing the event
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get the credits along with the emblems
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only got emblem not credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Each time I should get bonus credits
Edited by 1Ruinmaster1
More info
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: No bonus credits after end of wave. After reaching rank 3 with the murex, and after the flottilla arrived at 100/100 murex, i stayed in the relay until the wave was completed. Then i closed the game and went to sleep. Now, i opened the game in the morning, and i did not receive the extra scarlet points for achieving rank 3, nor the murex emblems of rank 1 and 2. 
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/H4XGyuZ         https://imgur.com/0KC5KP2
  • EXPECTED RESULT: getting the 10.000 scarlet credits, and the lower rank emblems for the murex.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  got 0 points.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1, not gonna try again until is fixed
Edited by Zardok21
  • Like 1

Scarlet Spear won't let me leave. I'm not even playing it and it thinks I am. I wanted to get away from the bugs by doing some murmur farming but nope. 😒

• TYPE: In Orbiter/In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to join a friend and I get the message I can't join because I'm on the Flotilla, even though neither of us are.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/DAwNKcO
  • REPRODUCTION: Try and invite someone from your orbiter after doing a single Scarlet Spear mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to accept or send an invite and join people
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't invite/join people and they can't invite/join me
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's happening a lot right now. Even after a game reset.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Wrong amount of bonus credtis or no bonus at all
  • VISUALHSrW3Hw.jpgm9qPIRJ.jpg2Ealrsp.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Just doing the event
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting 10k bonus in the first and 6k bonus in the second
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Getting 2k instead of 10 and getting nothing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens nearly everytime I've done the event

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: Aquired sufficient points to get Condrix rank 3, flotilla was succesfull at 100/100 but only received 2k credits instead of the 10k that were promised
  • VISUAL: xP4t8r5.jpg
  • Fb8qL24.jpg
  • nPQsU1G.jpgVC3FmMI.jpgPPu5NZV.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: cannot comment
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 10,000 credits in the mail
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I only received 2,000 credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: the one single time i managed to get to rank 3 [NOTE: THIS HAPPENED BEFORE THE RECENT HOTFIXES; date of incident: 3/25/20, 15:40]

• DESCRIPTION: [same issue as above; reached condrix rank 2 but only received 2,000 credits instead of 6,000]
  • VISUAL: ngB3DRq.jpguKMaDSp.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: when getting to anything above rank 1, always getting only 2,000 credits
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 6,000 credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only received 2,000 credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% [take note of the date in the mail, this happened before the recent hotfixes!]
Edited by Psychosomatis
added more infos about the issue

After 100% scan progress, the grineer finished my oplink after and lost me that scan apparently

• TYPE: [Ingame.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [After 100% scan progress, the grineer finished my oplink after and lost me that scan apparently]
  • REPRODUCTION: [The oplinkg seems to remain damageable for a few seconds after the scan, resulting in grineer damaging beyond the 100% scan during a small time window]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [After 100% the oplink should not be vulnerable to damage]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [After 100% the oplink is still a damageable entity, and if destroyed at this point fails the scan]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [I believe it is easy to reproduce given the grineer are around a low health oplink]
Edited by Czin

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Error message when trying to invite player to  dojo
  • VISUAL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150313159343865856/692678853361139712/90680365907f5bd5.PNG
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to invite a player to a dojo to trade, after both(?) players complete a scarlet spear mission in different flotilla instances.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Successful invite and trade session
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game refuses to allow both players into the same dojo session.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Can't replicate because I don't have anyone to test this with again.

• DESCRIPTION: Driving my Railjack
  • VISUAL: Don't have
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to boost my Railjack.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It kept saying similar to Ability Use Prevented. I could only dodge minimally and progression through space was slow. This was with and without the Satellite.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

TYPE: In-Game while Scarlet Spear Mission In Space

DESCRIPTION: Space team are not receiving kill codes from ground team. Ground team are sending kill code to no one. It's been 25 min on the same murex.

VISUAL71BA36C71D4580088371E6DBD1427F5DFF7DAD31

REPRODUCTION: Happening in the same floatilla.

EXPECTED RESULT: Space Team should receive kill code.

OBSERVED RESULT: Space Team is not receiving kill code.

REPRODUCTION RATE: It's affecting all Space Team Squads in the same Floatilla.

Edited by NoblePhantasm
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Eliminated 100/100 Murexs for a flotilla but not receiving any extra credit after the timer is out
  • VISUAL: Don't have
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Obtain the victory bonus credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Don't have any message from Little Duck with the extra credit from victory
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• DESCRIPTION: [Moved to next Condrix spawn point in Ground Assault mission, and Condrix landed face-on, and too close, to a cliff thats too high to get on top of so most of group couldn't shoot the ball inside Condrix. Couldn't get to where the one player who could damage the Condrix, was situated]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Condrix lands in an area and in a manner where can actually shoot the target (white ball) of the Condrix.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Only one member of the group was able to put themselves in a position where they could shoot the Condrix.]

• DESCRIPTION: [Completed 2 murex missions yesterday, killed 5 in both. Earned 3750 points from it, which appeared on the leaderboard. 100 murex killed on the flotilla, our second one was the 99th and we stayed until we saw 100/100 show up. This morning, I received mail showing I got a Scarlet Spear Murex II Emblem, which I assume confirms I got over 3k in points. But I did not receive the bonus 7500 points I was expecting]
  • VISUAL: [None]
  • REPRODUCTION: [First time]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Should have received 7500 bonus credits after]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [No bonus credits, only the Scarlet Spear Murex II Emblem]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [First time, hopefully last?]

• TYPE: Ceti Lacera
  • DESCRIPTION: status chance capped on 100%
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: use weeping wounds
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 200+% status chance
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 100% status chance
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: People who are not in the same flotilla as I am, can't join my party/i can't join other people parties, which doesn't make any sense. There is a problem, because it looks like a limitation to forming groups through recruit in-game chat. Looks like I have to leave the Scarlet Spear operation when i want to form/join group of random people through recruit chat.
  • VISUAL: N/A)
  • REPRODUCTION: Every time when people are not in the same flotilla(so pretty often).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Let people form any groups, which shouldn't be restricted at any point.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: being unable to form group.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 30% i guess.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION
    >You get teleported to a random flotilla instead of the one you chose
    >You can't join any existing team or host a team, relay says no murex detected
    >The whole event is inaccessible
    >Even after all the odds you successfully start a game, kill code won't come and hence the event is inaccessible anyway
  • VISUAL: N/A)
  • REPRODUCTION: Every time you try to play
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The event is working
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The event is basically unplayable
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: too damn high
Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: didn't receive any points for being rank2 in leaderboard and completing 100/100. my score was 5640 on space and 900 on ground(leaderboard). instead i got just the emblem not the points+ i had 22k points before but now i see it and i have only 14k points so i lost 8k points 🙂
  • VISUAL: f09Us3p.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: happens alot of time as a lot of my clanmates are experiencing the same/also the squad i completed 100/100 murex with didnt get points either.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have received 5640+900+ 100/100 completion bonus points, also i shouldnt have lost 8k points randomly.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i didn't receive any points+ i lost 8k points!!!!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: has happened twice to me by now.
Edited by sirbenPrime
attached photo
  • Like 1

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: No additional scarlet credit for reaching threshold
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Finish the scarlet on ground reaching total 5k+ scores
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get rank 3 emblem and additional credit
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only emblem came from inbox
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: just once

• DESCRIPTION: Missing bonus credit rewards at end of mission. (I am missing 20k total bonus credits from this instance of a bug and the instance in my previous bug report!)
  • VISUAL: 4yQmR5O.png
    8lTWPfw.png
  • EXPECTED RESULT:Should have received 10k Scarlet Credits for getting over 5k points in Condrix missions during wave
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only received Emblem NO CREDITS
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time since hotfix.
Edited by Deren1098

• TYPE: In-Game, Scarlet Spear
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed 4x17 condrix kills, but at the end both our and other team's killcodes stopped reaching the space squads. Resulting in everyone losing out on the bonus rewards.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown, space squads seem to stop receiving kill codes randomly
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Space squads continus getting our killcodes, manages to finish the event, everyone gets rewards.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No codes for space squads, can't kill last 2 murex in 30min, everyone loses the bonus rewards.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown for every squad in the instance at once, quite common for one space squad at a time.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: No bonus credits for completing Level 1 Condrix and Level 3 Murex in a single flotilla (Note I was in the squad that finished murex 100)
  • VISUALA82610A6DF1190FBFB1B3ADDB61F8437ED0DD79DC664D9CF1F99A4E1A1B1B9DBCAD7BB12624493E89918E449ABA5ADEC5C2118284BC7586DFD5C3C67
  • REPRODUCTION: Finish a flotilla wave and earn enough for a bonus
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting the bonus credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No bonus credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time, both thresholds
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Received no additional Scarlet Spear credits despite reaching rank 2.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Finished Scarlet Spear only doing ground missions (Murex counter inside the relay reached 100 while being on a mission), reached around 3600 points and second place on the leaderboard, stayed a few minutes inside the relay, then returned to orbiter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have received additional Scarlet Spear credits for reaching rank 2.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Inbox message appeared with the Scarlet Spear rank 2 emblem but no extra credits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time, just now.