Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Been waiting for a kill-code for over 10 minutes while there is a huge imbalance of teams in my favor
  • VISUAL:
    QyMdGhW.jpg
  • EXPECTED RESULT: expected a kill-code way quicker
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have done 2 missions like that, both times same result. First time I joined another team, second time I was hosting. Both times all teammates left after ~3-5 minutes of waiting, I kept on for over 10 minutes.

Updated this post:
Edited by Sleeping_Insects
included YT video
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Not possible to tie mission speed to how many people are actually in the mission, i cant find a pug match with 4 people so it will always be slow af
  • REPRODUCTION: just try doing a pug
  • EXPECTED RESULT: oplink scanning time proportional to how many people are actually inside the mission (2 men team should have 100% with 2 oplinks just like 4 men have 100% with 4 oplinks instead of the actual 50%, the bonus for full squad is already more dps and better defense probability)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: epic slow missions because matchmaking doesn't work properly (surely this is because the missions are split between hundreds of small "lobbies" so we can't play together properly, you are using divide et impera principle to waste our time basically)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time i pug

• TYPE: invite to team
  • DESCRIPTION: Was invited to team, not in flotilla
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: random invite to team in clan was not related to flotilla, generic missions
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have joined the team
  • OBSERVED RESULT:Was unable to join "Could not join session. Can only join squads in curent flotilla instance" Also, arsenal tab was not seen after equipment menu was accessed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: random

On 2020-03-24 at 8:47 PM, Gentleman_Bird said:
  • TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: Amesha's Warding Grace doesn't appear to work on the Gyrix enemy type
  • VISUAL: [None]
  • REPRODUCTION: use Amesha's Warding Grace near a Gyrix
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Gyrix slows down
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Gyrix moves at full speed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurred every time I tested it

+1 confirmation. 100% reproducible.

• Like 1

• TYPE:Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Upon entering the login screen for Warframe, I enter credentials and the game then proceeds to the Scarlet Spear information before my Tenno stands up, after that the game freezes and takes me back to my desktop
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure how to replicate 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The game should login as usual instead of crashing 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Freezing and then crash to desktop
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens anytime I login, this has been 100% every time with no falter  

Side Note- This only seemed to have happened after the Scarlet Spear update, I've uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing has work as of yet. I'm having patience but apparently this has happened with many players in the past and I believe this is related to Scarlet Spear, as 2 days before the update i was fine

Additionally one things to note was that i was playing a game when updating the game and it crashed which in turn made me restart the computer but im doubtful that would cause a problem  

1 hour ago, sirbenPrime said:
  • DESCRIPTION: didn't receive any points for being rank2 in leaderboard and completing 100/100. my score was 5640 on space and 900 on ground(leaderboard). instead i got just the emblem not the points+ i had 22k points before but now i see it and i have only 14k points so i lost 8k points 🙂
  • VISUAL: f09Us3p.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: happens alot of time as a lot of my clanmates are experiencing the same/also the squad i completed 100/100 murex with didnt get points either.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have received 5640+900+ 100/100 completion bonus points, also i shouldnt have lost 8k points randomly.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i didn't receive any points+ i lost 8k points!!!!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: has happened twice to me by now.

Yup, this REALLY need to get fixed!

A couple of hours ago I did a 5 Murex mission and a 1 Murex mission with a friend (and 2 randoms) in "Flotilla 64", then Warframe froze during in-flight to the next mission, had to force-restart Warframe, and couldn't back get into "Flotilla 64" again (though my friend was still present and tried to invite).

So we both restarted Warframe, teamed up, but I kept being forced into "Flotilla 1" (which was empty of teams AND Murexes), so he selected "Flotilla 33", where we did two full 5 Murex missions and one 4 Murex mission (which ended the alert at 100 Murexes removed). At that point we had 4960 points on the leaderboard.

When I received the in-game bonus message (some 40 minutes later), I got a Murex I Emblem (probably from "Flotilla 64" action) and a Murex II Emblem (probably from "Flotilla 33" action) but NO BONUS SCARLET CREDITS AT ALL!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!

I can understand the technical complexity and challenge (and problems) with linking game instances of millions of players all over the globe, and I can accept that there are technical glitches in new content. I have a hard time accepting that in order to play with my friends we currently have to restart Warframe simply in order to get into the same instance (flotilla). But I just CANNOT accept that I spend hours of my time playing for rewards which I then don't get. That is simply totally unacceptable, the feeling is like going to the bank and noticing with surprise that someone has emptied the account.

Not only does this need to get fixed asap, you really need to pay us the credits we are owed asap as well.

Edited by Graavarg

1) No murex found message in some relays - bug?

2) I bought 1 Arcane Guardian and on the picture it looked like a rank 5 arcane. But in fact I got rank 0.

This all just sucks.

Dear digital extreme management! We are NOT supposed to do your job. Hire QA's engineers and coders to test all this crap and fix it BEFORE you roll it out. I tried Railjack when it just came out, saw lotta bugs and eventually abandoned it. Now I don't even wanna touch it because the first impression was terrible. Same here. You create new features and missions and events, but eventually I just don't wanna use them. And it's been a pretty long time since I bought platinum for real money - should I explain why? I'm not paying for some old content that I got bored of, and I'm definitely not paying for new glitchy stuff.

• Like 1

TYPE: Game
DESCRIPTION: No kill codes being recieved by railjack squads
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/Eu4luTc

https://imgur.com/RSSw0ew

https://imgur.com/M9U5nS3

REPRODUCTION: just play railjack segment of event
EXPECTED RESULT: Kill codes recieved as yesterday
OBSERVED RESULT: no kill codes in 20+ minutes recieved
REPRODUCTION RATE:any railjack mission in event at this time,

• DESCRIPTION: Was not awarded bonus credits.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Its kinda random, but I mainly have this happen when i reach rank 2 with the Condrixes. Have not had a problem with rank one, and i am unaware of rank 3 since i dont play in long increments of time the event to be able to reach it constantly.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receive the amount of bonus scarlet credits when i am sure that the murexes were driven away.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Two out of the three times this has happened, was before the 27.3.3 hotfix, where in one instance i was not awarded any bonus credits,and the second time was awarded 2000 credits, even tho my rank was 2 so i should have gotten 6000. After the hotfix i have reached again rank 2 so was expecting 2x3145 bonus, but instead i just got the Murex emblem rank 2 again(even tho i had it from a day before) and no credits at all.And yes i am sure the Murexes reached 100/100 in all 3 cases.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Three out of four times reaching rank 2(and driving murexes away) was not awarded the ammount of bonus credits.It did work once.

Type: In-game

Description:

So i've just been doing my normal missions with my friends and stuff then i found a bug. So i tried to join my friend's session but its said "Could not join session. You may only join squads that are connected to the Flotila instance.". And i keep trying to join the session but it keeps not letting me join the session.

Visual: could not import the picture (sorry)

Reproduction: Go to communication, then to friends, right click your friends name, then click join session.

Expected result: Able to join my friends session

Observed result: Could not join my friends session

Reproduction rate: often [Haven't had this problem a few days ago but now it starts]

• Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: Completed 17 Murex to reach 100/100 in my flotilla with a kill code received point score of 5.6k, logged off for the night with 50 minutes left on the flotilla timer despite 100/100 being reached, expecting to receive em 10k bonus when i next logged on. Instead received a mail with a 1star emblem a 3star emblem and 0 bonus credits.
  • VISUALffcf673ef8.jpg
    21a793279d.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Reach 5.6k points & then log off before the flotilla 'finishes'
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 10k bonus scarlett spear credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: see description
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Heard of this happening on and off to other players.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: IN GAME
  • DESCRIPTION: No reward for doing more than 5k score, AGAIN
  • VISUAL
  • 1585236852-n1.jpg1585236854-n2.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: I never got the right amount of credit since the beginning of the event. I lack 18k crédits currently
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have got 10k credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got NO CREDITS AT ALL
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time :)))
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ledkit said:

I'm getting "No Murax Wave Detected" message in every flotilla. 

Some more info. I've noticed that no matter winch instance I choose I'm ending up in "Concourse 1". It's completely empty every time.

20200326183938-1.jpg

29 minutes ago, Seditious_Spyke said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed 17 Murex to reach 100/100 in my flotilla with a kill code received point score of 5.6k, logged off for the night with 50 minutes left on the flotilla timer despite 100/100 being reached, expecting to receive em 10k bonus when i next logged on. Instead received a mail with a 1star emblem a 3star emblem and 0 bonus credits.
  • VISUALffcf673ef8.jpg
    21a793279d.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Reach 5.6k points & then log off before the flotilla 'finishes'
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 10k bonus scarlett spear credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: see description
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Heard of this happening on and off to other players.

Same, I did 1k on space, and 4.5k score on ground team, supposed to get 2k + 5k credits.
What I got was: 3 different emblems and 0 credits, great...

• DESCRIPTION: I don't board the Flotilla i want to join. This prevents me from joining a Flotilla with an ongoing Murex wave.
  • VISUAL:

aQGrdmQ.jpg

E3UBt4B.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: From the Orbiter, in Navigation, select the Scarlet Spear node, then select a server with an ongoing wave (mentioning Murex driven away: ??/100)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Board the corresponding Flotilla.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Board another (random/competed ?) Flotilla.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Most often
Edited by maycne.sonahoz
Fixing images.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Scarlet Spear Instance 1 is broken. Codes are not reliably being passed and it looks like it's having trouble updating squad info at the consoles.]
  • VISUAL: [None]
  • REPRODUCTION: [None attempted. Check Scarlet Spear 1. I will be back if newer instances display similar issues.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Codes should be transmitting, as there are more than twice the number of ground squads, according to station displays.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [At the very least, my Murex squad's status was not being updated, to the point that we returned to the spear from mission after a long wait and I even reinforced my own squad from the console (despite another player having reinforced us in the mission earlier, which I didn't think possible).]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [This is the first issue of its kind that I've had. No such issues aboard instance 195 (I think) yesterday.]

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: Joining scarlet spear flotala, #101, #105, but joinining diffrent one
  • VISUAL: joining random one, like 1, 14 , eetc
  • REPRODUCTION: Join a instance
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Join the selected instance
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Joinining random one
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of attempts

closed client , to get logs
  • but i dont get a WAR number as its not a crash , how can you upload logs , without putting it on the public forum

• TYPE: In-game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Sitting in a space squad with 1 other player, then another one joined. Sat for at least 5 minutes with OpLinks down on two separate occasions, got no kill codes even though there were lots more ground squads than space squads.
  • VISUALPic
  • REPRODUCTION: Have had this happen before, lots of ground squads but no codes even though they were transmitting codes.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been receiving codes and been able to progress and get points. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Didn't get any codes, didn't make any progress within the mission. Wasted time and didn't receive any credits for my time invested.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Doesn't always happen, but when it does I get nothing for my time invested. 

• DESCRIPTION: Been waiting for a kill-code for over 10 minutes while there is a huge imbalance of teams in my favor
  • EXPECTED RESULT: expected a kill-code way quicker
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have done 3 missions like that, same result every time. First time I joined another team, second and third time I was hosting.
  • VISUAL:
    You might wanna skip to the end since I'm not a video blogger and don't know how to speed up videos
    P.S. Dialogue in the background is TED-talk conference about corona I was watching on second display while playing.
Edited by Sleeping_Insects

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear Victory Payout Missing
  • DESCRIPTION: Was running several long ground missions. Two to 17, the last one to 8. Murexes were completed when we were on the last one, so we extracted. Total points for me was a bit over 5k, teammate was over 6k. My team had gotten the top 3 places in the leaderboards.
  • REPRODUCTION: I'd assume have Murex raiding hit 100 while your team has an active Condrix.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten our victory payout.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I have not gotten my victory payout, no clue of my team.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have not repeated the experience yet.