Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear Ground Team
  • DESCRIPTION: Aerolyst canisters become fully invulnerable when limbo using banish on Aerolyst even banish effect already removed. Hence make it invulnerable until the banish expired.  
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Limbo Banish ability on Aerolyst in Scarlet Spear Ground Mission then banished it out.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Aerolyst canisters become vulnerable again.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Aerolyst canisters become invulnerable, although the banish visual effect already gone.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I try banished Aerolyst in Scarlet Spear Ground Team.

1 minute ago, AbrahamKao said:

VISUAL:unknown.png?width=400&height=225

Scanned the Condrix

Figured out you can spawn it in simulacrumunknown.png?width=400&height=225

Spawned 20

KILL BUTTON DIDN'T WORK

*Rinse and repeat until drop frames from 200 to 1fps*

SPAWNED IN CAPTURA

*Rinse and repeat until game crash*

LMAO

hey! i know u your the gay bunny guy (joking)

Edited by Powerfox8

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Getting a message without a bonus reward. 
  • VISUALG764ekG.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: It's RNG. Sometimes there is a bonus reward. Sometimes there isn't 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting a bonus reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not getting a reward at all 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Half the time I'm doing the event
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if you guys prefer people replying here instead of separate reports that you can easily discuss/link/etc... but whatever, I'll post here too.

• DESCRIPTION: Picking a flotilla doesn't always put you in that flotilla
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Select to join any flotilla that probably is almost full.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect the flotilla I pick to be the one I join, if it gets full by the time the 5 seconds pass then give me a "flotila full" message, maybe with a "Yes/No" asking if you want to be placed to any available flotilla, instead of doing it silently and having to check the screen all the time then leave because it's not the one you picked.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got placed in a different flotilla, I could tell because I usually join high X/100 ones and I got placed in low /100 like 1/100, which is especially bad when there's not a lot of time left.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Probably requires other people to join that flotilla and make it full while your 5 seconds of mission countdown pass after picking it, if that is indeed the reason for putting me in a different one.

And while it's not a scarlet spear bug, scarlet spear makes it worse by requiring you to do sequential plays in railjack which cause increasing lag for clients: 

Edited by HunterDigi

Hi DE, 

First of all thank you for all of the updates so far, each and everyone of the hotfixes has improved the gameplay of the OSS.

This bug report is just a QoL, so nothing too important.

TYPE: In-Game, inventory

DESCRIPTION: This is an inventory bug, so nothing I did caused it. The only thing that is "wrong" here is the inventory. When you try to equip them as emblems on your warframe, sentinel, pet, it is correct.

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/l39FQcR

l39FQcR.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Nothing to reproduce there.

EXPECTED RESULT: Correct emblem images.

OBSERVED RESULT: (see image)

REPRODUCTION RATE: It doesn't repeat, once you get the emblems, that's it.

We know you are doing your best, so keep it up.

Stay safe, stay home.

Edited by Mega_Aleksandar

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: I was on the Flotilla with full lobby and i was with Wukong, then i opened the Little Duck`s trade window with the rewards and while i was browsing the rewards the host started the space mission. I loaded successfully but then i was frozen, the camera wasn't moving, i couldn't move, use abilities, switch to operator, ESC wasn't working, nothing was working and i saw everyone running around so i was the only one bugged and the others could go and do the mission.
VISUAL: I was here in the rewards window just checking how much points i need for some stuff and then the host started the missionTG24G5v.jpg
REPRODUCTION: I did this 2 more times just to test it, and both times i was with Wukong(probably doesnt  matter which frame you will take) and the host started when i was in the Little Ducks trade window and loaded in game frozen not being able to do anything again.
EXPECTED RESULT: Shouldn't be frozen lol
OBSERVED RESULT: Loaded in the railjack completely frozen, only the shortcut for opening the chat worked(tried /unstuck and didn't worked)
REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried 2 more times after the first time i noticed this bug and i got frozen the other 2 times and got the same results.

Edited by -KyloRen-

• TYPE: [In-Game, Scarlet Spear Rewards]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Me and party of three other guys were doing Space and Ground missions of Scarlet Spear, but we got a bug where we didn't earn specific levels of emblems (Blue and Green - Murex and Condrix) after hitting needed conditions.]
  • VISUAL: [https://imgur.com/a/XVdAgmi]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Unfortunately we don't know how we did this.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [We should have get all three levels of both emblems, because, as game said, we earned it.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Instead me and my teammates get only few of emblems with different levels without getting previous or next one.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [We didn't try to re-do this bug.]

I don't know if other players have same problem.

Type: In-Game

Description: hardly to enter the scarlet spear relay correctly chosen(and enter another one)

Visual: n/a

Reproduction: every time try to enter a scarlet spear relay

Expected Result: enter the relay i choose

Observed Result: enter a random relay

Reproduction Rate: almost  100 %

46 minutes ago, Striped_Stalker said:
  • DESCRIPTION: [Me and party of three other guys were doing Space and Ground missions of Scarlet Spear, but we got a bug where we didn't earn specific levels of emblems (Blue and Green - Murex and Condrix) after hitting needed conditions.]
  • VISUAL: [https://imgur.com/a/XVdAgmi]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Unfortunately we don't know how we did this.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [We should have get all three levels of both emblems, because, as game said, we earned it.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Instead me and my teammates get only few of emblems with different levels without getting previous or next one.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [We didn't try to re-do this bug.]

I don't know if other players have same problem.

I was the team leader and the score system was broken. 

On my side the score was reduced to 3420 but my real score was 5220 as well as my teamates.

My teamates saw the real score on their side for me and them and regardless non of us got the right badge that we farmed two hours for.

The real score: https://imgur.com/a/3fJUdSD

False score: https://imgur.com/0HXMJxW

And again we worked two hours for this and I get it that the Warframe team is working from home and it's not easy right now with all that's going on I understand that but some of us players come back and do this after work and by work I mean essential work, stressing work with people who need help in this whole outbreak and deserve what we worked hard for in our free time to try and get some time off this reality of what's going on. This is insulting to say the least.

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Murex Raid stucked in "waiting kill codes" for minutes with flotilla chat full of "A send kill code".
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Play murex raid solo/team
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kill codes in less time.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE
  • Like 1

Not an CS bug per se, but appeared after that update

TYPE: In game - Orbiter - Arsenal menu - mod upgrade menu

• DESCRIPTION: After upgrading an mod installed in weapon from R0 to any rank and exiting menu is blocked - can't exit by mouse click/  "ESC" key
  • VISUAL: similar as normal with background idle moving and music/SFX
  • REPRODUCTION: So far 3 instances
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been exit to Arsenal menu as normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm blocked in menu, need to ALT+F4, after loading again said mod is found removed from weapon
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All instances where I rank up an installed mod from R0
Edited by Gunner6011
UPD

• TYPE: event, space, whole instance (right now, relay 52)
  • DESCRIPTION: 7 ground teams couldn't send out any codes (they swear they do, but nothing came up to the space teams - no message either about it.
  • VISUAL: unnecessary - check your logs and you'll see
  • REPRODUCTION: enter relay 52 now and you get your 'reproduction'
  • EXPECTED RESULT: expected it to work as intended
  • OBSERVED RESULT: observed it's not working as intended ^^)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: my guess: as long as the relay stays online and/or the timer runs out...

an addition: just now, it was a similar case but with one distinction: the ground team were sending codes like crazy (the chat-log said so, as did the the teams) but all space teams were sitting on hot iron without getting any code for minutes - my team were only at the 2nd ship and at the 2nd code when suddenly no new codes came in- after 10 minutes one cam, and then after each 5 or 6 min two more... then, we were just about to quit the rest came in as fast as they should... we still ended after the ship was done. i guess grendel was finally saturated up in the ops...

Edited by fr4gb4ll
addition
  • Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: [Me and party of 3 mates were doing Space missions of Scarlet Spear,we did 3 full runs,and 2 semi runs because we ran into many different bugs,from DC-ing to OPlink satellite being destroyed & UI being completely gone for some players and not counting Murex & run being stopped as if all Murexes were caught(they weren't even close to 100/100,more like 47/100),we also ran into a bug where the mission wouldn't start and UI was broken.We ran into every bug Space mission has to offer.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/PlLIwTr https://imgur.com/a/xlwFy0f
  • REPRODUCTION: [Didn't play since that run...]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [We were 1st Kill Code senders on Flotilla as usual,If reward system gives 2x of our earned scarlet credits during wave it should give 3x1800=5400x2=10000 reward points.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As shown I only got 4440 credits which is more than twice as less of expected..The problem could be that Murex waves falsely ends too soon and gives the players wrong amount of points,but that's just a speculation on my part from seeing what happened yesterday.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [We didn't try to re-do this bug,but I'll redo today to post proff of Scarlet Points got & Kill Codes sent.]
Edited by SchneiderSchmidt
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When selecting Scarlet spear node at Navigation screen there are random selection of instances in "Select instance" list, but not all of them
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Click on Scarlet spear, notice what instances are shown in list, click exit, click again on scarlet spear, list has other instances
  • EXPECTED RESULT: all instances should be visible
  • OBSERVED RESULT: random instances are visible, sometimes i cant find instance where i just played
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always

If this is a plan to distribute players among relays, it's a bad one. No one come to my relay and we don't have enough ppl to get 100/100. Or maybe fix "codes not uploading / not receiving" bug? Looks like we need another x2 bonus "fix".

• TYPE: event, space, returning to the relay after sucessfully driven off 5 murex - with the intend to do it again with the same team
  • DESCRIPTION: waiting to docking at the station but ended up in the infamous 'endless loading tunnel'. the host said he was already back on the station and started a new run - apparently while the rest of us were still loading into the station. likely the reason for the problem here.
  • VISUAL: UdQ9yoz.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: idk, maybe put 3 limbos into a ship and fly around? just kidding, like i said, it's likely because the host was way too fast with starting a new mission before the rest even came back into the relay.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: welp.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the tunnel™ happened...
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: lucky enough only this one time - but we sure 'know' the tunnel™ far too well by now to think this is a 'once in a blue moon' case

Just a simple one so I will go straight without those needed sentences.

I gotten my ground assault rank 3 emblem but there are no rank 1 and rank 2 emblems. So is this a bug or do I need to indivdually hit 1000 n 3000 for the other 2 emblem?

Ain't we gonna get all 3 emblems if we hit over 5000 in 1 single murex 100 wave? Weird isn't it?

• DESCRIPTION: Murex raid - we deployed oplinks inside the murex and never received any kill codes. Chat messages said codes were being transmitted, but we weren't getting them. We were one of only 2 space squads active at the time, versus 7-8 ground teams, so there shouldn't have been any shortage.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the game?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kill-codes should have been received.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Kill-codes were not being received.

• Like 2

• TYPE: Event as a whole.
  • DESCRIPTION: Kill codes are not being received. The ones sent go to no one. The status screen inside the flotilla doesn't update too.
  • VISUAL: Unnecessary.
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply trying to play the event.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The event functioning normally, like before.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Persistent.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Kill-codes get transmitted but space squads don't receive them
  • VISUAL: It just says waiting for kill-code, nothing to show 
  • REPRODUCTION: Many squads in multiple relays having the same problem, just joining should reproduce it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We should have received some of those sent kill codes
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Received no kill-codes despite massive amounts of kill codes transmitted by our ground teams
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened on every relay I tried and every squad I joined
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Matchmaking?
  • DESCRIPTION: When I try to join a squad, the game tells me 'Could not join session. You may only join squads that are connected to your current Flotilla instance.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to join squads.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I have to restart the game if I want to fix the issue.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: at random times, a few times a day minimum.

---------------------------------------------------------

• TYPE: Missing Scarlet Spear rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: In the Scarlet Spear event, the host and another person get their rewards, while the other teammates don't have objectives updating for them and don't receive their scarlet spear credits when the mission is completed (or receive a very low amount from before the bug occured within the mission). This applies both to ground assault and murex raids.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting the credits I earned.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not getting the credits I earned.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: almost every time I try to do SS.

---------------------------------------------------------

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear Event tab not updating
  • DESCRIPTION: So far I accumulated over 20k scarlet credits, but the event tab still says I have 8k points. I doubt I am misunderstanding something because my teammates have the same or nearly the same number showing for event points and accumulated credits.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting the points I earned.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not getting the points I earned.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ongoing, it was stuck at 5k for a while, despite me doing SS, and is now stuck at 8k points.

• DESCRIPTION: Sometime after Scarlet Spear's Murax attack cycle starts (usually between 30~50 murax driven away), space teams stop receiving any kill codes despite there being many ground teams present and relay chat showing a lot of "kill code sent" messages.(waited about half an hour several times) this resulting in any progression on total murax driven away halting and the cycle ending without a victory. checked with other people on the relay when it happens with Space and ground team ratio, but it usually seemed fine.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Just happens pretty often. and I'm not an expert. but maybe there are ghost receivers like, some space teams abort mid-reception and they keep receiving indefinitely, reducing other teams' reception. and some other team also leave because of slow reception and after several of that results in total halt.(or something  similar in ground team).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should've received kill codes fine in space team mission, or atleast at reduced pace if there were fewer ground teams.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Kill code reception comes to an complete halt maybe after gradual decline.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Majority. I've only gotten victory bonus cred about a couple times and rest are all blocked because of this.

Edit: usually the display that shows space and ground teams in-game also stops having my own name despite the fact that I have aborted mission already and in the relay. but on one occasion the display updated after few minutes and the kill code reception also went back to normal. (so maybe it's just server stability issue?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• DESCRIPTION:Limbo's(and possibly other warframes') abilities' remaining duration counter disappears after using railjack tactical menu by pressing "L".
  • VISUAL:-
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter railjack mission with Limbo, cast abilities like Stasis or Cataclysm, press "L" to open tatical menu and close.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: UI coming back to normal after closing tactical menu.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Everything except the duration counter returns.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
Edited by Leuk_Jin

• TYPE: gameplay 
  • DESCRIPTION15 minutes for 1 code to come in out of 9 out of 4 Murex. Ground battles were sending them but they came so delayed from one another it was unbearable.
  • REPRODUCTION: no idea i just join a space team
  • EXPECTED RESULT: they should come immediately one after the other
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Been happening every game i played today on space battles.

I hope i get a reward in credits for this nonsense.

Edited by PenderTheTyrant