[DE]Bear

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

Just finished a run of all 5 Murex, my squadmate got no credits and does not appear on the leaderboard. I got 1875 on the leaderboard (I was host). Thought this was fixed?

• Like 1

... OpLink Satellite self-destructs during Solo runs, while its invulnerable. I made sure that there are no Grineer Ships next to it as Sentient ships do not engage it, and I kept my eyes on its status bar the whole time.

This tends to happen more frequently with the number of Murex ships running away. It doesn't happen on the first Murex leaving, it happens after the first Murex is gone. The more Murex ships are gone, the higher is the chance of it happening, with an above average frequency after the 3rd Murex.

As far as I can tell, I'm not the only one being affected by this. We would appreciate if you could take a look at it. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

• Like 1

• TYPE: Chat
  • DESCRIPTION: I joined Flotilla 1 and was put into its chat, where I've remained since. I ran an arbitration and I'm still present in it. There's no chatbot and some people are spamming some... colorful language. Mostly one guy spamming racial slurs.
  • VISUAL: sorry got none ūüėě
  • REPRODUCTION: I have no idea! I left the flotilla and it's continued since.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been removed from the flotilla chat when I left the flotilla.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The chat has remained after leaving the flotilla and returning to my orbiter, through a lengthy arbitration, and still as I'm chilling in my orbiter now.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I... literally have no idea. It seems like a bunch of us got chucked into the chat all at once and haven't had the ability to leave.
  • Like 2

Just noticed this one. Pretty minor, but... Played with my usual squad, did a nice long 17-scan ground mission. We head back to the flotilla, then we split up at the end of the night.

But while I'm on the flotilla, I notice my railjack outside the window. But, instead of having MY railjack's name painted across the side, it has the name of my previous host's railjack.

Even when I exit the flotilla and head to my dojo, when I go to check the name? It's not mine.

It might be from the space side, because we did that LAST night, and I only just noticed today. But either way... weird, yeah?

TYPE: IN GAME

DESCRIPTION: This is becoming more common, Huge Desyncs causing not receiving kill codes or taking too long. You can see this with the very delayed messages. There is a lot of ground teams so engagement is out of the question

VISUAL: No Need

REPRODUCTION: If you see delayed messages then you know your Railjack runs aren't gonna be smooth. when there is no desync the message "Playername's squad travel to space" should happen as soon as the squad loaded into space, if there is a desync the message doesn't pop instantly but instead got a huge delay before it's showed in the flotilla log

EXPECTED RESULT: Railjack squads should receive kill codes instantly

OBSERVED RESULT: Very long wait to receive codes, can take 10 minutes or more for 1 code!

REPRODUCTION RATE: Very common recently as the time I am writing this

• TYPE: Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Got 7305 points as a kill code sender and placed first in my relay. Received condrix¬†1 badge, condrix 2 badge, and space operations 1 badge. I dont even own a railjack.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: im not grinding 7305 points again to lose the bonus

• TYPE: In-Game - Condrix ground mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Using Mag's Crush ability on the Condrix during one of its vulnerable phases causes it to close its eye prematurely.
  • VISUAL: Attached. Note the undamaged, vulnerable Condrix, yet the... eye... is closed.

v3aBhwQ.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Use Mag's Crush ability within range of the Condrix while it has its eye open (vulnerable phase). The Condrix must be within the range of Crush.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Magnetic damage and possible armor strip from Fracturing Crush.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Condrix closed prematurely, as it does during its invulnerable phases.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, once I realized what was causing it. I tried both with and without the Fracturing Crush augment equipped, it occurs either way.

I know these are known issues, but they occurred in conjunction. Perhaps a review of this specific floatilla's logs on your end can help shed light onto what exactly went wrong since a lot seemed to go wrong on this floatilla..

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [ To keep things short, we'd already done 2x17 ground runs, and were finishing on our 3rd with 84/100 murex. Kill codes stopped transmitting completely to space crews, even though there were at least 8 ground crews active. Upon returning to the floatilla after completing the 3rd run, we got dumped into a zombie floatilla. After checking inbox, it seems we only got the appropriate emblems, but without any bonus credits. I assume this is because the system considered our floatilla "complete" but without having actually 100/100'ed the murex.¬† ]
  • VISUAL: [N/A]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Review Floatilla #19 (NA region)¬†logs from before 3/27/20 05:24, the date of the relevant Little Duck mail to me after the closure of the instance]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [ Kill codes to continue transmitting, and floatilla not turning into a zombie]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [ Kill codes stopped transmitting, upon returning floatilla was a zombie]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [ Fairly common¬†]

if there is one thing i want them to fix. This has been an ongoing issue for me for the last three days now and i have about had it with this and no acknowledgment of the issue that other people with the same issue have reported. It is based around this updated because it worked perfectly fine before it.

IT IS THIS (BECAUSE THE GAME IS ALMOST UNPLAYABLE BECAUSE OF IT):

tRZaAHI.jpg

qZ2X3W5.jpg

On 2020-03-25 at 5:03 PM, Schwarzsturm said:

A minor bug, but a bug still.

In-game, during the missions.

When i do the mission on earth, the helios don't scan the Condrix. I have done like 3-4 runs of the scarlet spear mission on the ground, on earth, but helios don't scan the Condrix while in the mission.

My helios prime made 4 scans of the Condrix on the first day of the event, but hasn't done the other 16 to complete the codex entry. Investigator is the first mod I have slotted. He's scanned the other stuff ok. Though the loot containers on the Murex ships aren't in the codex even if they were scanned.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smkd13 said:

if there is one thing i want them to fix. This has been an ongoing issue for me for the last three days now and i have about had it with this and no acknowledgment of the issue that other people with the same issue have reported. It is based around this updated because it worked perfectly fine before it.

IT IS THIS (BECAUSE THE GAME IS ALMOST UNPLAYABLE BECAUSE OF IT):

Maybe it's because everyone is at home and it's making the internet between you and others less than ideal.

• Like 1

Just now, Hobie-wan said:

Maybe it's because everyone is at home and it's making the internet between you and others less than ideal.

well i would worry that it was my network if everything else and other games were having issues. go figure COVID screwing up even more stuff

• Like 1

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear Ground Team
  • DESCRIPTION: Aerolyst canisters become fully invulnerable when limbo using banish on¬†Aerolyst even banish effect already removed.¬†Hence make it invulnerable until the banish expired.¬†¬†
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Limbo Banish ability on Aerolyst in Scarlet Spear Ground Mission then banished it out.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Aerolyst canisters become vulnerable again.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Aerolyst canisters become invulnerable, although the banish visual effect already gone.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I try banished Aerolyst in Scarlet Spear Ground Team.

VISUAL:unknown.png?width=400&height=225

Scanned the Condrix

Figured out you can spawn it in simulacrumunknown.png?width=400&height=225

Spawned 20

KILL BUTTON DIDN'T WORK

*Rinse and repeat until drop frames from 200 to 1fps*

SPAWNED IN CAPTURA

*Rinse and repeat until game crash*

LMAO

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, AbrahamKao said:

VISUAL:unknown.png?width=400&height=225

Scanned the Condrix

Figured out you can spawn it in simulacrumunknown.png?width=400&height=225

Spawned 20

KILL BUTTON DIDN'T WORK

*Rinse and repeat until drop frames from 200 to 1fps*

SPAWNED IN CAPTURA

*Rinse and repeat until game crash*

LMAO

hey! i know u your the gay bunny guy (joking)

Edited by Powerfox8

In-Game

Hello,i find bug: "Ghost" scartlet spear lobby. Said 100 Murex away,but  anywhere in this lobby says Myrex Wave not found!

Visual:Images

7ae356dfaf4484dedbf0a62f1d9e712f-full.jp

Murex away: 100

821919ee4d5523c11cf4c76abdf02ce0-full.jp

Murex not found (Earth)

eb4b134b2d7c6ae84df1d64b2a71dc0a-full.jp

Murex not found( Railjack)

Expected Result: I know,it in some lobbies

Observed result: After some other lobbies i find normal

Reproduction Rate: It only happens half the time

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Getting a message without a bonus reward.¬†
  • VISUAL:¬†G764ekG.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: It's RNG. Sometimes there is a bonus reward. Sometimes there isn't¬†
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting a bonus reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not getting a reward at all¬†
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Half the time I'm doing the event
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if you guys prefer people replying here instead of separate reports that you can easily discuss/link/etc... but whatever, I'll post here too.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Picking a flotilla doesn't always put you in that flotilla
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Select to join any flotilla that probably is almost full.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect the flotilla I pick to be the one I join, if it gets full by the time the 5 seconds pass then give me a "flotila full" message, maybe with a "Yes/No" asking if you want to be placed to any available flotilla, instead of doing it silently and having to check the screen all the time then leave because it's not the one you picked.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got placed in a different flotilla, I could tell because I usually join high X/100 ones and I got placed in low /100 like 1/100, which is especially bad when there's not a lot of time left.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Probably requires other people to join that flotilla and make it full while your 5 seconds of mission countdown pass after picking it, if that is indeed the reason for putting me in a different one.

And while it's not a scarlet spear bug, scarlet spear makes it worse by requiring you to do sequential plays in railjack which cause increasing lag for clients: 

Edited by HunterDigi

Posted (edited)

Hi DE, 

First of all thank you for all of the updates so far, each and everyone of the hotfixes has improved the gameplay of the OSS.

This bug report is just a QoL, so nothing too important.

TYPE: In-Game, inventory

DESCRIPTION: This is an inventory bug, so nothing I did caused it. The only thing that is "wrong" here is the inventory. When you try to equip them as emblems on your warframe, sentinel, pet, it is correct.

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/l39FQcR

l39FQcR.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Nothing to reproduce there.

EXPECTED RESULT: Correct emblem images.

OBSERVED RESULT: (see image)

REPRODUCTION RATE: It doesn't repeat, once you get the emblems, that's it.

We know you are doing your best, so keep it up.

Stay safe, stay home.

Edited by Mega_Aleksandar

Posted (edited)

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: I was on the Flotilla with full lobby and i was with Wukong, then i opened the Little Duck`s trade window with the rewards and while i was browsing the rewards the host started the space mission. I loaded successfully but then i was frozen, the camera wasn't moving, i couldn't move, use abilities, switch to operator, ESC wasn't working, nothing was working and i saw everyone running around so i was the only one bugged and the others could go and do the mission.
VISUAL: I was here in the rewards window just checking how much points i need for some stuff and then the host started the missionTG24G5v.jpg
REPRODUCTION: I did this 2 more times just to test it, and both times i was with Wukong(probably doesnt  matter which frame you will take) and the host started when i was in the Little Ducks trade window and loaded in game frozen not being able to do anything again.
EXPECTED RESULT: Shouldn't be frozen lol
OBSERVED RESULT: Loaded in the railjack completely frozen, only the shortcut for opening the chat worked(tried /unstuck and didn't worked)
REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried 2 more times after the first time i noticed this bug and i got frozen the other 2 times and got the same results.

Edited by -KyloRen-

• TYPE: [In-Game, Scarlet Spear Rewards]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Me and party of three other guys were doing Space and Ground missions of Scarlet Spear, but we got a bug where we didn't earn specific levels of emblems¬†(Blue and Green - Murex and Condrix) after hitting needed conditions.]
  • VISUAL: [https://imgur.com/a/XVdAgmi]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Unfortunately we don't know how we did this.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [We should have get all three levels of both emblems, because, as game said, we earned it.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Instead me and my teammates¬†get only few of emblems with different levels without getting previous or next¬†one.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [We didn't try¬†to re-do this bug.]

I don't know if other players have same problem.

Type: In-Game

Description: hardly to enter the scarlet spear relay correctly chosen(and enter another one)

Visual: n/a

Reproduction: every time try to enter a scarlet spear relay

Expected Result: enter the relay i choose

Observed Result: enter a random relay

Reproduction Rate: almost  100 %

46 minutes ago, Striped_Stalker said:
  • TYPE: [In-Game, Scarlet Spear Rewards]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Me and party of three other guys were doing Space and Ground missions of Scarlet Spear, but we got a bug where we didn't earn specific levels of emblems¬†(Blue and Green - Murex and Condrix) after hitting needed conditions.]
  • VISUAL: [https://imgur.com/a/XVdAgmi]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Unfortunately we don't know how we did this.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [We should have get all three levels of both emblems, because, as game said, we earned it.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Instead me and my teammates¬†get only few of emblems with different levels without getting previous or next¬†one.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [We didn't try¬†to re-do this bug.]

I don't know if other players have same problem.

I was the team leader and the score system was broken. 

On my side the score was reduced to 3420 but my real score was 5220 as well as my teamates.

My teamates saw the real score on their side for me and them and regardless non of us got the right badge that we farmed two hours for.

The real score: https://imgur.com/a/3fJUdSD

False score: https://imgur.com/0HXMJxW

And again we worked two hours for this and I get it that the Warframe team is working from home and it's not easy right now with all that's going on I understand that but some of us players come back and do this after work and by work I mean essential work, stressing work with people who need help in this whole outbreak and deserve what we worked hard for in our free time to try and get some time off this reality of what's going on. This is insulting to say the least.

Hi is it normal or bug?
Spear market  not give rank 5 arcane after buy. ..  
Little duck is thief .. ūüėĄ

Fix please

• Like 1

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Murex Raid stucked in "waiting kill codes" for minutes with flotilla chat full of "A send kill code".
  • VISUAL:¬†
  • REPRODUCTION: Play murex raid solo/team
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kill codes in less time.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:¬†
  • Like 1