Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Emblem reward for Scarlet operation is duplicated.
  • VISUAL

E50CAtZ.png

• REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The second "Scarlet Spear Condrix I Emblem" shouldn't be there. Replace with an empty space or shift the other emblems over a spot.
  • OBSERVED RESULT
  • REPRODUCTION RATE

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: lost loot
  • VISUAL

• REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Last night while playing scarlet spear i got a shedu handle and a shedu barrel.  i had to abort mission after 30 minutes waiting for kill codes and getting 2 kill codes after the barrel dropped and had a mission failure after handle drop.  i checked my inventory after the mission failure and had the handle.  when i checked my blueprint in the morning neither item showed up, i checked inventory and both are missing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown

• TYPE:
    - In-Game, during ground mission
  • DESCRIPTION:
    - Ground missions currently unplayable, due to lags to a point that just flat out freeze your frame
      Happened in 4/4 ground squads I played in since the latest hotfix 27.3.5 (both as Host and Client
      You appear to just lag out, while chat is the only thing that works properly, can't deploy OpLink,
      can't use abilities, can't use operator, can't use gearwheel, can't do S#&$ basically.
  • VISUAL:
    - None, because it's not like things are moving lul.
  • REPRODUCTION:
    - Play the amazing Scarlet Spear ground missions I guess /shrug
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    - My warframe should work like it's supposed to be, same with everything else
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    - Nothing but chat works.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:
    - 100% (since aforementioned hotfix) 4/4 missions played.

And another one

• TYPE:
  • DESCRIPTION:
    - Not a single kill-code was received by a space squad (again)
  • VISUAL:
    - None, because can't screenshots thing that do not happen
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    - Kill codes should get uploaded and received by space squads
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    - Kill codes are not received by space squads (8 ground squads/4 space squads at the time of checking)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

No one ever received any of our Kill codes.

• TYPE: Build
  • DESCRIPTION: The Stance Forma cannot be used on the Dark Split-Sword.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try polarising it. It won't allow to use that type of Forma.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Using the Stance Forma on the Dark Split-Sword.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not being able to use the Stance Forma on the Dark Split-Sword.
  • Like 1

• TYPE:  In-Game - Ground mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Wisps haste Mote gives the whole team less dmg. the more power the wisp got the more it reduce the dmg against the condrix.
  • REPRODUCTION: Wisp with high powerstrength
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Same dmg just faster firerate
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Reduced dmg with haste buff
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time the wisp use´s the haste mote

hace 35 minutos, snwflake22 dijo:
  • TYPE:
  • DESCRIPTION:
    - Not a single kill-code was received by a space squad (again)
  • VISUAL:
    - None, because can't screenshots thing that do not happen
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    - Kill codes should get uploaded and received by space squads
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    - Kill codes are not received by space squads (8 ground squads/4 space squads at the time of checking)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

No one ever received any of our Kill codes.

i'm with the same problem

TYPE: In-game, weapon
DESCRIPTION: Basmu cannot equip Terminal Velocity, neither in a regular not the exilus slot.
VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/arwF9Mq.png
REPRODUCTION: Search for the mod, manually or using the search box, when modding Basmu. It never appears in the list.
EXPECTED RESULT: Terminal Velocity should be equippable both in the normal as well as the exilus slot.
OBSERVED RESULT: The mod cannot even be selected when modding the weapon.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

Edited by Mephane

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Playing ground mission, Condrix suddenly closed while vulnerable and supposed to be open.]
  • VISUAL: [ https://youtu.be/tMCEgUFOhqI ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [When Condrix is vulnerable, use Mag 4th ability with it (crush) Other abilities don't affect it like this.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Condrix should probably have remained open]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Condrix closed and was only damageable with punch through]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Happens every time Mag's fourth ability is used with the Condrix]
Edited by Mushroomturret

Sorry! I just realized I posted this in the wrong bug mega thread... Reposting (an updated post) here:

• TYPE: In game - Operation Scarlet Spear (ground attack)
  • DESCRIPTION: There are two related issues. When sentient aerolysts appear, they eventually fly into parts of the environment and get stuck, causing players and NPCs to be unable to shoot them properly, then if you are lucky enough to shoot all the energy pods on the aerolyst, there's no delay before the aerolyst rejuvenates, and returns to being invulnerable. In two situations, it caused me to not be able to finish the mission. I was playing solo, using WuKong with dread, sonicor, and a guandao. I completed multiple uplinks, so the game was working okay in general, just the aerolysts were getting stuck and not able to be killed without extreme effort (about 30 mins to finally kill the one I was actually able to kill - so they can be killed, but it was not acting normally, I presume, mostly due to it flying off into a tree or pipe somewhere far away from the Condrix.) I'm playing on a PC, Windows 7 Ultimate, 16GB RAM, 16GB video ram, NiVida Geforce 610, XBox One controller, update 27.3.0 (unless the last hotfix is a higher number. Will amend this if needed.)
  • VISUAL: Sorry. I missed my opportunity, because I was trying to play the game... I probably will not play this mission again until it is fixed, as I failed the mission due to this bug. (Update: I have taken a few screenshots, but it just looks like an aerolyst behind a tree, when in fact the aerolyst is inside the tree, so I will wait and post a picture that has actually shows the issue clearly.)
  • REPRODUCTION: It happened multiple times, out of four Scarlet Spear ground attack missions, it has happened three times (every time an aerolyst has spawned).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The aerolyst stays within the play area of the Condrix, the aerolyst does not get impeded by the environment, and the aerolyst remains vulnerable for a standard amount of time for normal game play (not less than one second after destroying the energy pods on the "belt" of the aerolyst).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After the second switch to invulnerability by the Condrix, when an aerolyst spawned, it attacked NPCs and players alike, as normal, initially, but eventually, it would fly outside the normal range of the Condrix gameplay (maybe as far as the next tile, even?), and get stuck in a tree or structure. Only once was I able to kill the aerolyst and then return to the Condrix in time to send the uplink kill codes before I was timed out and the mission failed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Four missions, 15 Condrix cycles, the bug occurred one the third Condrix cycle of the second, third, and fourth missions (no aerolyst spawned during the first mission, that I noticed). 100% of the time the aerolyst spawned; 75% of the missions run (four missions); 20% of the Condrix cycles in total for those four missions.

Update: I decided to run the mission again, and again, I experienced the exact same bug: the aerolyst did not stay in range of the Condrix, and I was able to shoot the energy pods on its "belt", but it returned to invulnerable status almost immediately (less than one second) and took almost or no damage (so little, if any, it was hard to tell) with both NPCs and players shooting directly at it constantly. Upon re-experiencing the bug, there is definitely something game-breaking here, and yet again, the mission timed out and I was extracted, failing the mission, on the third cycle, because of the aerolyst bug.

Further Update: Following hotfix 27.3.2, this bug is still not resolved. I had the same exact issue again upon my first attempt to run a ground attack mission. Everything is fine up until the spawning of aerolyst, third wave (after the second set of kill codes has been transmitted), third cycle (the second time the becomes Condrix invulnerable). The aerolyst flies off out of the combat area, then, occasionally gets stuck int he environment (this time it got stuck, then dislodged itself), and when (if) I was lucky enough to destroy the energy pods on it's "belt", it became vulnerable to damage for less than one second, returning to its invulnerable status almost immediately, thus it was not able to be killed, and the mission timed out (after 30 mins of trying to kill the aerolyst). 

As it stands with the mission bugged to the extent that 6 out of 7 times, I have encountered this issue, and 5 out of 7 times, I have failed the mission as a result of this bug.

What does happen, though, is I still get rewarded for the previous waves' scarlet points, which comes to 45 per mission, and I receive those in my inbox after the murex wave has ended (which I assume is the norm). All other rewards are forfeited. 

Update on reproduction rate: Bug occurred 8 out of 9 missions, now. Reproduction rate still 100% with when the aerolyst spawns.

Yet another update: situation basically the same after hotfix 27.3.5. This time, however, the aerolyst never became vulnerable, even after destroying the energy pods on its "belt." Not even for the less than a second, as it was before. The mission still timed out. Furthermore, I attempted the mission with different weapons, just to make sure it wasn't me playing with poorly modded gear. The result was still the same for any given weapon - able to destroy the energy pods, but not able to kill the aeorlyst,most likely due to no period of vulnerability.

Even more updates: Good news and no news simultaneously - I was able to get through a ground mission (finally!), but not necessarily playing as the game is intended.As far as the aerolyst spawning, then flying off into another area or into the envirnment, then when (and if) it is made vulnerable to attacks, the vulnerability is less than one second. I have no doubt this is not what the Devs intended. To defeat the aerolyst, I was lucky twice: I was able to use the grineer rampart guns when the aerolyst was more or less stuck in the environment, so basically, I used the bug to defeat the boss. I was ran out of bullets multiple times, too, even with ammo mutation mods maxed out on both weapons. Again, probably not the scenario the Devs intended. I still failed two out of four missions. I'm not the best player in the origin system, but this part of this mission is most definitely bugged.

Edited by Kingseesar

TYPE: In-game. Operator mode
DESCRIPTION: Protective Dash of the Vazarin school has no effect on the OpLink in Scarlet Spear Ground Assault or Murex Raid
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Set Vazarin as the active focus school, with Protective Dash unlocked and enabled.
EXPECTED RESULT: As with all objectives and friendly object, the ability should temporarily shield and apply a heal over time when dashing against or through it.
OBSERVED RESULT: No effect whatsoever. The OpLink remains vulnerable and regains no health.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Relic excavation inter-round relic upgrade, then selecting a different relic breaks keyboard input.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Relic excavation. select a relic between rounds. Upgrade it. choose "no" to using it. Select another relic for mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Continue as usual
  • OBSERVED RESULT: First time: Stuck with "please wait" overlayed and no input. Second time: Only wasd movement and mouse look works.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2
  • TICKET EE.log: 2085259

TYPE: Ingame, visual
DESCRIPTION: Some of the particle effects of Basmu shot impacting enemies and the environmment remain in their default color, ignoring the player's energy color choice.
VISUAL: How I customized the colors: https://i.imgur.com/tN0sLLe.png. What it looks like in a mission: https://i.imgur.com/e3Os3YW.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Choose custom energy colors that are distinctly not red.
EXPECTED RESULT: All particles of the projectile, impact and subsequent AoE should take on the chosen energy color.
OBSERVED RESULT: Some of the impact particle effects (about half of the sparks) are always red.

Just posting this here quickly in case it either thing hasn't been reported before:

1) Got into a game where I wasn't the host where the host claimed the ship we were in was not his and it appeared to be a very basic ship without upgrades. 

2) because of how weak the ship was it kept getting breaches as we were flying between murex. At the end, it got a fatal breach and sentient invasion at the same time. Both things were in the same spot. The sentient invasion thing blocked the breach, making it impossible to seal, which caused the mission to fail. 

• Type: launcher 
  • Description:  So, basically i can't launch the game. Everytime i try to launch it, the game just just goes hog wild, closes and i get redirected to a webpage saying warframe detected an issue with my hardware (despite it being totally ok???). So, yeah, literally unplayable.
  • Visual: None
  • Reproduction: Launching the game...
  • Expected result: To launch the game...
  • Observed result: Not launching the game..
  • Reproduction rate: Everytime since the new update dropped 

Aaaaaand another one:

• TYPE:
    - In-Game/Space Mission
  • DESCRIPTION:
    - Still not receiving kill codes as space squad
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

uK6glaR.jpg

^It's been like that for 15mins, while our flotilla had 32 ground- and 10 space squads

• REPRODUCTION:
    - Idk, aim for 5k space I guess? Honestly no idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    - With the ratio between space/ground we had at our flotilla, we shouldn't need to wait 15mins for a single code.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    - We did wait 15mins without receiving a single code, despite plenty being sent.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:
    - Happened on 2/9 murex, we quite after that, because no point

Edit:
Just joined a pub Space, in the hopes to eventually get 5k points without the entire event bugging to S#&$.
There were 14 OpLinks deployed due to ppl leaving and joining. The host spent 40minutes(!!) in there,
was still on the first Murex with 5/9 Kill codes. PLS FIX FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Spoiler

rfFeGbt.jpg

Edit 2: The ratio on squads for that btw, was 36 ground to 11 space

Edited by snwflake22

Type: In-Game

Description: Upon finishing a Murex raid 5/5 and traveling back to Scarlet Spear relay I get stuck in a finish post end screen which i cannot exit and it forces me to alt+f4 the game because I cannot interact with the game AT ALL. The post end screen also shows weird information like "Valkyr Prime Talons" even tho I played with fully geared Nova Prime. 

Visual: 

Spoiler

unknown.png

Reprouction: See Description. (Upon finishing a Murex raid 5/5 and traveling back to Scarlet Spear relay I get stuck in a finish post end screen)

Expected result: Should have normally loaded in without this screen.

Observed result: Got stuck on it and i was forced to quit the game. 

Reproduction rate: It happened two times in a row. Barely rejoined my friend to start another mission then after finishing it, it happen again.

Edited by Ezio1911
Put the picture into a spoiler dropdown
  • Like 1

TYPE:Launcher

Description: Every time when i try to log in game crash i re installed it and it didn't helped 

Visual: None

Reproduction: Launching the game...

Expected result: To launch the game...

Observed result: Not launching the game

Reproduction rate: Today 5 times 

Hello, I want to show you this Scarlet Spear relay bug.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was in a 4 people group doing space murex missions. All oplinks were active, none of them destroyed. There were at least 20 ground squads, playing and sending constantly codes, and something like 8-10 murex squads, 5 later.
  • VISUAL20200327234810_1.jpg20200327235053_1.jpg
  • and later ...
  • 20200328001243_1.jpg20200328003119_1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Playing space missions with more squad on ground than on space.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To receive kill codes, my squad and the other ones. And complete 100/100 murex. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Kill codes were trasmitted constantly but railjack squads were receiving them very very slowly. Couldn't complete the murex mission at all. Had to leave. All the players from the same relay got stuck, it took 10 minutes or more sometimes to just send away one murex. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Until we decided to leave the mission and even after, I assume until they reached 100/100 or cycle ended.

Thank you for your patience. Have a good day. 

ffs, please remove the randomness of the instance i'm getting into - not only are we often forced to leave the relay due to the many bug making us unable to do anything even after returning to the relay, we can't even get into it again when selecting the correct one in the list - the damn game will just choose some random crap where we have zero points.

and as for the bug i just mentioned:

• TYPE: event, space part
  • DESCRIPTION: i was destroying a CS while our limbo protected the links - i guess that you designed it to be this way, right? not that we all just bunny-hop from ship to ship as most players do...
  • VISUAL: bpNAefB.jpguv1eaNy.jpgswJbj7w.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: likely by exiting a CS via it's door the moment it explodes... you know same problem as we had all along in railjack (and what i belive was fixed?)
  • EXPECTED RESULT:i should have end up in space or should have been able to use the onmi-recall... OR you guys could give us a console-command to force a respawn on a fixed location somewhere in real-space (the map) from where we could then use 'conventional' methods to get back...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: for the last 2 murex i was cast into the grey limbo™ with no interaction but the menue and the chat - i could have ended the mission but since i was the host didn't want my team to get screwed too. also as you can see in the last two screen-shots, i was lieing dead in mid-air after we returned to the station. no way to get up, not even with fast travel. therefore i had to exit the relay and ofc, i could NOT FIND MY WAY BACK IN!!! not because i forgot the damn name but the game always send me into some random other relay...
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: if i get this even one more time i will delete warframe for the weekend and go out dancing naked in the rain like a lunatic... i really don't want to force-replicate this annoyance (though i bet it will happen again soon™ anyway)