Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

TYPE: Unable to use railjack guns in Scarlet Spear mission

DESCRIPTION: While flying the ship, I am unable to fire my railjack weapons.

VISUAL: Nothing to report.

REPRODUCTION: Try to shoot things while in pilot seat on railjack.

EXPECTED RESULT: KILL ENEMIES WITH GUNS.

OBSERVED RESULT: NOT KILL ENEMIES WITH GUNS.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

Edited by HeatherEV1991

TYPE: Started Scarlet Spear mission in default railjack and not my own.

DESCRIPTION: Loaded into a default railjack rather than my railjack for the Scarlet Spear event.

VISUAL: Plain old railjack. Not mine.

REPRODUCTION: Has only happened once while loading into the mission.

EXPECTED RESULT: That I would get to fly my railjack.

OBSERVED RESULT: Flew default tissue paper strength railjack.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened once.

• TYPE: Mission Rewards (Scarlet Credits)
  • DESCRIPTION: We did 1 Earth mission (3 uplink rotations) and 3 Railjack missions together (2,4, and 5 kill code rotations). Several players had to rejoin after crashes. The host got around 3000 Scarlet Credits, one player got 1900, I got 425, the 4th player got 325. This might be due the loading crashes & rejoins, but the unfairness still sux (since everyone did their part).
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Approx. the same amount of Scarlet Credits to everyone (fighting together)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Very different amounts of Scarlet Credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not reproduced (2 out of 4 left, waiting for bug fixes). 
  • Like 2

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION:
    Operation Scarlet Spear RJ and Ground Mission
    Team gets different ammounts of Scarlet Credtis.
  • VISUAL:
    Host:
    xzI7e5u.png

Client:
    Mate 1:
    k7T2dOH.png
    Mate 2
    warframe.png

• REPRODUCTION: Do Missions
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Everyone should get the same ammount of Scarlet Credtis
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    The Teammembers get different ammounts of Credits after the end of mission,
    sometimes a member dont even get a singel one

REPRODUCTION RATE: We have done 5 Missions until now, sometimes a member has get nothing and sometimes a littel.

Edit:
Bug Found, if someone dont has the Mission HUD/UI this person dont get the Credtis

Edited by Sokker

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: New Mod Preparation does not spawn you with proper amount of energy, and actually spawns you with LESS energy
  • REPRODUCTION: So far only tested with rank 8/10 mod
  • EXPECTED RESULT: With a rank 8 preparation, my Vauban Prime with a max energy of 638 should spawn with 523 energy (82% of max)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: With a rank 8 preparation, my Vauban Prime with a max energy of 638 spawns with 100 energy. WITHOUT the mod I spawn with 125 energy, 25 energy MORE than with the mod.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducible. Simply equip the mod, load into a mission and it will show. Cannot confirm if the mod maxed out will spawn with the proper amount, but at rank 8 it does not properly give the right amount of energy.

Type: Game

Description: My game is immediately crashing after logging in. It pulls up the message about the operation for a fraction of a second, but then crashes

Reproduction: Login

Expected Result: Play the game

Observed Result: Crashes immediately upon login

Reproduction rate: 100%, tried 3 different times to login but crashed right after each attempt

Update: uninstalled then installed onto new SSD, problem still present

Edited by Starkiller867
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In game (murex mission)
  • DESCRIPTION: All squad members were unable to see the satellite waypoint

Happened after we did the second out of 3 murex. The pilot was able to find it and bring it to the third, after that we lost the waypoint again and had to exit the mission trought navigation. Still got the creds and shedu barrel luckily.

• TYPE: In-Game Matchmaking
  • DESCRIPTION: When entering RJ portion of Spear, game instantly puts me in my RJ without a matchmaking period,  while in the game no one joins after giving it about 5 min (pretty much as long as I can go solo). Game is set to public.
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: Happened identically 3 times.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Brief matchmaking period while entering a mission, with my player icon being on the top left like a usual mission,
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instantly enter mission as if it was set to Solo mode.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I enter RJ part of Spear.

Exalted weapons, such as Garuda's Talons, do not work inside of railjack missions. This has been an issue since launch, and as someone who used an Umbral Forma on said talons, I'm fairly disappointed. The same can be said when boarding any sort of interior-based thing. Other melee weapons work fine. Exalted melee weapons are bugged. 

after Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.1 i can not login to the game .. it keep say this ..although i am 100% i typed my password correct .. i even exited and re opened the game again but stil error 

i cant play the game for now 😔

after many failed attempts, i tried to launch the game as Administrator and finlay i logged in .. i exited the game and re tried again normally and i did login again normally 

for anyone who have issue with login screen or launcher .. try to run it as administrator and see 

Edited by -Bv-Psykiik
fixed it

Type:  No Credits received.

Description:  Finished a full squad space mission ( Murex). 720 codes received. No Credits received.

Talked to host of the mission, he received 400-700 credits , but also mentioned that his friends didn't receive any credits at all also.

Spoiler

https://imgur.com/9Yi2dMc

https://imgur.com/8LtbuMb

https://imgur.com/2cGkZjT

https://imgur.com/sC9OZIL

the 255 credits i have are from a previous missions . 1 murex and 1 ground mission.

Edited by imbressive
screenshot links.

• TYPE: Visual / Cloth Weights? / Cloth Skeleton
  • DESCRIPTION: Ivaras base helmets cloth weighs down too much after the 2020 mainline dropped.
  • VISUAL: QOVLfEi.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply Using Ivaras default helmet, most noticeable in end-of-mission boarding animations, login screen and navigation screen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No change to cloth physics at all.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cloth Weights are too heavy, the hood has lost its springiness
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Maybe someone has reported this, and I think it's critical QoL, no time to read all replies, sorry.

• TYPE: In mission GUI
  • DESCRIPTION: Standing at extraction point during ground mission, but there was no extraction counter.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to EP
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A counter counting down till extraction
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No extraction counter.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, I did just one mission of both type. There is no obvious way to extract from space mission, and my clan mates are telling me that snoring mission is the only way. Same advice for ground mission. People are talking about mission rewards being bugged, but I think that only extraction counter is bugged for ground missions. Will later try to extract from space mission by going to Dojo, because just standing at EP for more than a minute worked, and I got all mission rewards.

TYPE: Unable to enter the game

DESCRIPTION: Launcher stuck in "Checking for new content".

VISUAL: Nothing to report.

REPRODUCTION: Normal launcher start

EXPECTED RESULT: Play the game.

OBSERVED RESULT: Im not playing.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

ET5oRxUWsAMGLpx?format=jpg&name=small

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing a murex raid in public but was the only only. After deploying the satellite flew to murex and boarded. Deployed link and had no codes for 12mins the first time. Repeated it again no codes for 6mins.
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a murex raid and deploy link
  • EXPECTED RESULT: should have been getting codes.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: did not get any codes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happened twice back to back.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Ingame/Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Murex raid with full squad: Two out of four people didn't receive any rewards and game is just being stuck on 0 murex.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Join Murex raid with full squad
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To receive awards
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission summary just opens and closes empty after a mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried 3 times and just ended up losing 3x720 scarlet creds.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After finishing the mission me and my friends got different amount of scarlet credits, once i got 420 he got 90, then he got 1000 i got 95. Then he got 200 ish and i got 0
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: just by doing the mission and going back to flotila (?)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: at least i should've gotten scarlet credits instead of none. I don't know if the difference in the amount is deliberate or not
  • OBSERVED RESULT: sometimes got different amount of scarlet credits despite same contribution, once getting none
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every few missions

• TYPE: quest
  • DESCRIPTION: so after launch I was given the options to continue or "the new war" afaik. Confused I click the new war. I think the Lotus said something to me then.
    I went to the codex and click on "the new War". "Chimera Prologue" was completed but there were two uncompleted items. I clicked "Erra" and watched the cutscene. "Erra" completed. I went on to click the third item and watch the cut scene, but after finishing nothings happened. The item is still incomplete and I can only start it again.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: No credits received after a 2 player RJ mission. Host received 700+ credits
  • REPRODUCTION: I'm not willing to try to preserve my computer or my furniture
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Credits received after mission (preferably the same amount for all players)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No credits received at all for some players

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION:
Operation Scarlet Spear RJ and Ground Mission
Team gets different ammounts of Scarlet Credtis.
VISUAL:
Finished mission

https://imgur.com/a/F0yY5fN
Score on Relay
https://imgur.com/a/ZWdzWxu
REPRODUCTION: Do Missions
EXPECTED RESULT: Everyone should get the same ammount of Scarlet Credtis
OBSERVED RESULT: The Teammembers that didnt got UI bug got score, I didnt got any score so no Scarlet Credits
REPRODUCTION RATE: Hard to tell, went mission today 6 times, 4 times crashed, second done until only 5 Condrix and 6th shown above.

Edited by Regrias