Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In Game, Chat, Ground & Space Squad
  • DESCRIPTION: My flotilla chat is always delayed compared to my squadmates, major desync issues. I'm at 14 Murex driven away, their chat says 30. 2/9 Kill Codes after 40 MINUTES while everyone else gets kill codes. Also 6 oplinks cause people keep leaving and entering.
  • VISUAL: R201yL3 if it's broken here's the link https://ibb.co/R201yL3
  • REPRODUCTION: Just play the game. It will happen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Synced chat with squadmates, receive more kill codes as there were 4 space squads & 10 ground squads
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Just look at the screenshot. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time we play Scarlet Spear.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed a full run of Murex, 5 ships, UI was half-visible the whole time for me and one other team member-- other two saw UI. Me and the UI lacking member received no credit on the leaderboard for the run, and got no credits.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a Murex run, from the start the UI will show the ship health but never the oplink health, killcode progress, Murex killed, etc. Only ship health and minimap. This happened from the start for us, and at the end of the run, we got no credit.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have had functioning UI, and should have gotten credit for our run.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: UI shows ship health only, and no credit received.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: About 1/3 railjack raids
  • DESCRIPTION: Falliing down on the murex ship while using transference to get back up made me tp back to the railjack
  • VISUALhttps://streamable.com/960fi
  • REPRODUCTION: Idk really only happened once so far from all the times i fell there
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have tp me back on the murex ship floor
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tp back to the railjack out of nowhere
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only once for me
  • DESCRIPTION: Only received glyph rank 3, no scarlet credits, even after confirmed victory 100/100 Murex 2 days in a row
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/GZuoZIs
  • REPRODUCTION: "winning" a round of scarlet spear and being unlucky or reset if you join another flautila or squad maybe
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting an emblem would mean also receiving an additional credit reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only receiving the emblem and not the credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 days in a row since update, more since the start of the event

• DESCRIPTION: Completed a Murex run and got only pick up rewards. No relics, no dirac from kill codes, no scarlet credits
  • VISUAL:

Here is the rewards screen:

Spoiler

fHb6Tjs.jpg

And the second one after the mission ended:

Spoiler

ijKmvyG.jpg

Here is the Flotilla where I (Wonksey) have only 3990 score and my team members have Venkanshu and OhReally2 have 5535.

Spoiler

RLXEqSr.jpg

And finally the double reward only being also wrong:

Spoiler

M52Hif4.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Not sure, likely whenever connection is bad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting relic, dirac and scarlet credit rewards.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only getting item pickups from the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens often when not host.

Edited by Wonksey
Spoiler text didn't work first time.

Not a bug per say but a very concerning thing about the event.

It's very hard to reach tier3 rewards in an active relay, everyone doing the mission the 100murex are hit within minutes so you get to tier2 maximun.

On the other hand, getting to tier 3 in an empty relay where there are no ground teams is equally impossible because there are no codes being sent or transmited

Edited by Domaik

Type: in-game
Description: Game breaking and very frustrating series of bugs that are probably linked to Networking or Casting animations. Most of the issues occur when the host has a ping above 100. Which is basically the majority of the community. These bugs occur both in the Railjack and Ground assault. The only bug that is consistent between Hosting and Joining is the Scoreboard one.
List of Bugs:

• Abilities don't work (likely due to the casting bug)
  • Melee doesn't work (likely due to the casting bug)
  • Operator doesn't work (likely due to the casting bug)
  • Locked in ability casting animation
  • Murix invisible while in RJ
  • Mirage specific: casting ability 1 breaks Everything.
  • Scoreboard doesn't update

Reproduction rate: 90% in public squads.
Visual: i made a 5 min video where i play as mirage. You can analyze it and see most of the bugs there.

Edited by 64m3r

• TYPE: Operator Arcane Magus Lockdown
  • DESCRIPTION: Not sure how but it doesn't work in between Murex ships. Eg, working in Murex 1 but after that go into Murex 2 and it didn't work. It sometimes also happened in between Condrixs. 
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Magus Lockdown should tether enemies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Could it be a used it too much? From what I know there is no cooldown unless a cooldown is placed unintentionally. But that is impossible too because once it stopped working, it won't work for a long time.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown
  • Like 2

• TYPE: In-Game Space Mission Reward.
  • DESCRIPTION: Everyone used OPLinks during mission, however we've ended up with different amount of Scarlet Credits for mission. I was host. 1st time i've got 1710, 2nd - 1695, 3rd - 1875. Others - different amount from 1610 to 1875.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/eeBlK6w
  • REPRODUCTION: Being out of Murex ship result no gaining Scarlet Credits when Kill Code upload is done (0 -> 100%, 9 Kill Codes for 1 Murex).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: x1875 Scarlet credit for whole party.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Different amount for everyone.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/4 times.
Edited by Muxailo
Update on info.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Didnt get Scarlett operation emblem 3
  • VISUAL
Spoiler

Unbenannt.png

• REPRODUCTION: On other Accounts maybe.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: getting the 3rd Emblem 🙂
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got 1st and 2nd Emblem but not the Third.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: On other Accounts maybe.

On 2020-03-23 at 9:06 AM, [DE]Bear said:
  • TYPE: Enemy/ability
  • DESCRIPTION: Aerolyst, when under affect of Revenent's enthral, can not be killed by any means.
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: every time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to damage the blue thigns at Aerolyst's waist or sides. Or being able to do Reave and deal damage. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Aerolyst remains invulnible the duration and have to wait for Rev's Enthrall to fall off.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:Every time

• TYPE: In-Game Space Mission Reward.
  • DESCRIPTION: Full team running multiple Murex Ship missions (3 in total) on one of the runs the Host got the points rewarded but the 3 other squad members didn't Ended up making the 3 remaining members miss out on hitting the 5k mark while the host got it.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/egeDoVp
  • REPRODUCTION: Not entirely Sure but it's possible the Host might have finished the mission too quickly after Auto Porting back to the ship?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We all should have received points from that particular mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Host was rewarded with points, The rest of the Team got no points.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/3 missions it occurred so far.

• TYPE: [In-Game && Scarlet Spear]
  • DESCRIPTION: [No bonus point recieved at the end of the mission]
  • VISUAL: [Picture Link]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Well, I guess that it's all about playing Scarlet Spear]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Get the bonus points. We had ~4500 points and were ranked ~7 fighting the MUREX on the score board.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [See the picture, no point delivered. Only the sigil/emblem could be found.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [???/100]

We waited quite a while, waiting for all the groups fighting on earth / space to get back to the relay. Nothing happenned. Got the mail delivered when we tried to get to an other relay once the "Mission cooldown" was done (about 1h30). A bit frustrating.
Best of luck with the bug hunt!

• DESCRIPTION: Did not receive rank 3 Scarlet spear emblem after hitting 50k threshold.
  • REPRODUCTION: n/a
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receiving rank 3 scarlet spear emblem
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Did not receive anything after hitting 50k+
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: n/a

Can we just take a moment to think about what an absolute nightmare it is to have 20million people spamming recruit chat looking for space or ground teams?

I have easily spent 10-15mins trying to get into a team. Most of the time i get blocked for posting too many times which means I either go back to running survival defense missions or i log off completely. 

Its a terrible system of connecting players to other squads 

• TYPE: In-Game, Stance Forma
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot apply stance forma to the Dark Split Sword.
  • VISUAL:

qUnvBKq.pngZJXxUIt.png

(At the time had 5 forma total, 3 regular forma and 2 stance forma)

On the left: the polarize button on any other melee weapon, showing a total of 5 possible usable forma.

On the Right: the polarize button for the Dark Split Sword, only showing 3 recognized forma (ignoring the stance forma).

• REPRODUCTION: Happens any attempt to use stance forma on the Dark Split Sword.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to be given a selection menu to pick between regular and stance forma.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No option menu given, thrown directly into regular forma polarization picker.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time attempted.
  • Like 1

The Red Emblem overwrites the Victory payout. You can see attached that i got the 2 Emblems in the same mail and NO Scarlet Creds for the Victory, which wouldve been nearly 10k. (Yes, it was guaranteed successful. I was in the Relay when it hit 100.)

M1mfk3g.png

• Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: Scarlet Spear. Murax assault. Lack of kill codes received.
  • VISUAL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288029153/screenshots/?appid=0&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall&privacy=30
  • REPRODUCTION: Every time I play the Scarlet Spear Murax assault this happens. Getting a bit tired of this. Run approximately 18 missions since Scarlet Spear all failed. This is ridiculous. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receiving kill codes regularly. 12 ground teams, 4 in space.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 2 Kill codes received in 30minutes.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I play the Scarlet Spear Murax assault this happens. Getting a bit tired of this. Run approximately 18 missions since Scarlet Spear all failed. This is ridiculous. 
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Eversince Hotfix 27.3.5 it got worse for me not receiving Kill Codes whenever I am Host
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Me as Host for Space Squad
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receiving Kill Codes as they are transmitted by Ground Squad
  • OBSERVED RESULTIts like the system is not registering me in the space squad. In the operation chat, as I host and launched into space, the chat did not register that I left for space. At 9:18 Operation Chat registered me in Chat that I have traveled to the Flotilla (IGN:CowDung). At 15:03 Operation Registered me to the Space Squad. Received first Kill Code at 18:15. At 20:15 Operation chat registered me returned to Flotilla this is when i realized that the problem is that the system is having Issues that its not registering my correct status. (Should've turned on timestamp)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Since Hotfix 27.3.5, Yesterday and Today only when I am Host for Space Squad.

• TYPE: In-game, Mission (Delay)
  • DESCRIPTION: Waiting for codes to come to me.
  • VISUAL: I don't.
  • REPRODUCTION: Start the mission normally and wait.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The codes should have arrived almost instantly after the link was set.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When I'm the host, the game alerts the ground squads very late that I'm in space and that's why the codes never arrive.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Since the last updates, always.
  • MORE DETAILS: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1180203-bug-scarlet-spear-delay-to-receive-codes/

EDIT:  At the moment it seems to have been solved

Edited by MaxSaga
Possible Fixed

• TYPE: Mission rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Yesterday, I received 0 payout credits despite scoring over 5000 points and watching the counter hit 100/100 with over an hour left. Note the lack of any other attachments to the inbox message in the screenshot.
  • VISUALZT5Ey0B.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: n/a I am not willing to do this again until this is actually fixed
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 10000 Scarlet Credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 0 scarlet credits
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-game, Inbox Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Waited in the flotilla for my first Murex Tier 3 emblem, got the inbox for only another tier 1 and 2, despite hitting over 5000 points and defeating 15 murex ships in the same flotilla instance
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/JsHgmcK album of my inbox, shows proof I should have gotten tier 3, and also my reloading my game in order to see if I got the emblem but was not notified
  • REPRODUCTION: Possibly by waiting for the murex wave to reach 100/100 in the Flotilla, opening the inbox in the flotilla instead of leaving and getting the notification.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 3 emblems of all 3 tiers
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tier 1 and tier 2 emblems without a tier 3

This just happened so no reproduction has been tested, and I'll likely just do 15 again and go from there, doing the same I did prior as close as I can. Will delete if it turns that I got it after the current wave is up or later.

Edited by Retathrah

• TYPE: In game, cosmetic, reward
  • DESCRIPTION: The Clan sigils are not funtioning on the operators
  • VISUALGilded sigil on my operator
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip one of the sigils on your operator
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should look like my clan emblem
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It's the default Lotus symbol
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I try to use any of the availible clan sigils
Edited by GrimKonstantin
formatting
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Mission Rewards, Inbox Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: I did several 5-murex space runs and did not receive the appropriate amount of rewards.The first run went fine with 4 people and we finished 5/5 murex and I got the 1875 credits. Then one squad member had to leave, so we recruited a new 4th person (7enpa). The second run it glitched and sent us back to the flotilla after the first murex even though the flotilla was only at 51/100, so we got only 345 credits. The third run we got to 5/5 murex again and I got 0 credits. The fourth run we did 5/5 murex again and I got 1875 credits. We did a fifth run of 5/5 to finish off the flotilla and again I got 0 credits. As seen in the screenshot, the host (Capsules) had 7845 score, deviantinsanity had 5970, 7enpa says he had 5970 but is not listed for some reason, and I still had only 4095. After leaving the flotilla I only got a murex II emblem and 8190 bonus credits. I was moving around and attacking/casting the whole time so I should not have been marked as AFK or something.
  • VISUAL:
  • Spoiler

g8qIMBN.png

Spoiler

DoM5TTW.png

Spoiler

suY2r9n.png

Spoiler

4LjklEl.png

• REPRODUCTION: No idea. Maybe something to do with adding a 4th person that might not have been in the same flotilla as the rest of the squad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Capsules, deviantinsanity, and I should have received the same amount of score/credits (7845) for mission rewards, and then 10,000 for the completion bonus.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Capsules, deviantinsanity, and I all got different amounts of score/credits (7845, 5970, and 4095, respectively) and I only got 8190 for the completion bonus.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A
Edited by Xalveris