[DE]Bear

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed a full run of Murex (5 murex killed). UI was half-visible the whole time for me and one other team member-- other two saw UI. Me and the UI lacking member received no credit on the leaderboard for the run, and got no credits.
  • VISUAL: Unfortunately none
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a Murex run, from the start the UI will show the ship health but never the oplink health, killcode progress, Murex killed, etc. Only ship health and minimap. This happened from the start for us, and at the end of the run, we got no credit.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have had functioning UI, and should have gotten credit for our run.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: UI shows ship health only, and no credit received.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened about half of the Murex runs I try to do, making it impossible for me to progress my rank/badge for this mode, and impossible to farm credit.
  • Like 1

1:

• DESCRIPTION: Sometimes as a client when going to operator you get stuck in operator and it tells you ability use is prevented when you attempt to go back to your warframe. This happened to me twice so far during the Space mission, though I don't know if it's confined to space missions. If you exit the railjack in operator is puts you back into your warframe, however, if you go back into operator later, you are again stuck in operator and unable to switch back unless you're on the ship and use an exit. 
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know, I go in and out of operator numerous times per mission and 90% of the time this doesn't happen. I'd guess it's some kind of client/host latency related issue, though the games it happened in weren't particularly laggy. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not being stuck in operator. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Being stuck in operator. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's happened twice to me with two different hosts on different days out of ?? number of missions, only as a client never as host. 

2: In my last game where I also happened to get the above operator bug, I got stuck on a RJ in the process of flying back to the relay when the host was flying back. It was just in an infinite loading/warp screen and never actually loaded the relay. When you pressed escape it had a menu to exit the relay even though I appeared to still be on the ship, so I left. The host happened to choose to fly back while their was a fatal breach between the 4th and 5th murex rather than complete the 5th for whatever reason, not sure if it's related. 

• Like 2

• TYPE: In-Game, Stance Forma
  • DESCRIPTION: Stance forma can be applied to exalted melee weapons but it won't do anything except resetting it to lv0 since exalted melee weapons have no bonus capacity and 0 multiplied by 2 is still 0 of course.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Apply a stance forma to any exalted melee weapon and this would happen
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I think it should block player from doing so or give exalted weapon a bit boost in mod capacity.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A stance forma wasted, weapon level got reset.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I expect it would happen every time you try to put a stance forma on any exalted melee weapon
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
  • DESCRIPTION: Gear items, including oplink, missing from gear wheel, arsenal, and inventory after Murex mission. Unable to buy new oplink, or play event missions without oplink.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/VpvvBTP
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When I open my gear wheel, the items I have collected should be there in the order I put them there.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Gear wheel has empty spaces, the items are gone from my inventory, and I cannot purchase new ones.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened once, but my gear has been gone ever since.
Edited by deluxejoe4

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear
  • DESCRIPTION: Somehow was able to skip operation emblem 2 but was able get emblem 1 and 3. I was just playing the event normally.
  • 8FDE09DE75B7D11FD4954144D5DC5D3908770573
  • REPRODUCTION:  Unable to reproduce on the same account.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten emblem rank 1, 2 and 3.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was able to get emblem 1 and 3, but not 2.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I do not know.
  • Like 1

TYPEIn-game

DESCRIPTION: Doing a ground assault with a squad.

OBSERVED RESULT: Game crashed 3 times in the same mission (ground assault)

REPRODUCTION RATE: I'm just playing the game normally, but the game kept crashing. I have been playing warframe for years now and maybe get a crash every once in a while, but 3 times in the same mission, there is something wrong with the update.

• TYPE: End victory reward / Reward mail
  • DESCRIPTION: Only received glyph, not scarlet credits, even after confirmed victory.
  • VISUALonly-Emblem.png
  • REPRODUCTION: "winning" a round of scarlet spear and being unlucky
  • EXPECTED RESULT: getting an emblem would mean also receiving an additional credit reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only receiving the emblem and not the credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happened (going by my inbox times) : 3/26/20 19:50 . 3/27/20 18:00 . 3/29/20 01:40

• TYPE: Murex raid
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/ulBWvFeulBWvFe.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: happens when exiting crew ship at 2-3 sec before explosion

• TYPE: Multiple, host migration, UI not showing. I could make a novel from the bugs that I just went through.
  • DESCRIPTION: We had a host migration at the end of my game.  Made me lose the 3 rank which means loss of credits.  I had one that gave me the firwst emblem but no credits were given.
  • VISUALptz3oyD.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: JUST PLAY THE GAME YOU IDIOTS
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Losing of points since you cannot test for crap.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: you can see it on the screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time i trust you guys to actually make a good event.

56 minutes ago, huginrin said:
  • TYPE: End victory reward / Reward mail
  • DESCRIPTION: Only received glyph, not scarlet credits, even after confirmed victory.
  • VISUALonly-Emblem.png
  • REPRODUCTION: "winning" a round of scarlet spear and being unlucky
  • EXPECTED RESULT: getting an emblem would mean also receiving an additional credit reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only receiving the emblem and not the credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happened (going by my inbox times) : 3/26/20 19:50 . 3/27/20 18:00 . 3/29/20 01:40

same thing so not sending the same thingsSoI7Qa.jpg

I completed a Floitilla and waited for the timer to run down. When I came back, the timer had reset, 2 hours on the clock. I gather a crew for space side combat. We get one Murix down, going for our second when we all get recalled. I am now in a transition phase relay. This is ridiculous.

• DESCRIPTION:The game sending me to inactive or empty Flotia
  • VISUAL:N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: I clearly pick the one with 50 ish Murrex and ended up in a 19 Murrex Flotia try it again for and it send me to 0/100 or no Murrex 
  • EXPECTED RESULTgo to the i pick Flotia.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not the Flotia i pick.
  • P.S maybe it do to bad internet connection, maybe.

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: No scarlet credits (both mission reward and bonus reward) were given when reconnecting to the mission after crashing. The relay has successfully driven away 100/100 Murex. Other mission rewards (e.g. relics and mod) and the emblem for getting 1k credits are given normally.
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Possibly reconnect to the game after crashing and then extract. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get the 1365 credits from mission and the respective bonus credit for 100/100 Murex.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No credits are given.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: n/a

• TYPE: In Game, Chat, Ground & Space Squad
  • DESCRIPTION: My flotilla chat is always delayed compared to my squadmates, major desync issues. I'm at 14 Murex driven away, their chat says 30. 2/9 Kill Codes after 40 MINUTES while everyone else gets kill codes. Also 6 oplinks cause people keep leaving and entering.
  • VISUAL: R201yL3 if it's broken here's the link https://ibb.co/R201yL3
  • REPRODUCTION: Just play the game. It will happen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Synced chat with squadmates, receive more kill codes as there were 4 space squads & 10 ground squads
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Just look at the screenshot. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time we play Scarlet Spear.

• DESCRIPTION: Completed a full run of Murex, 5 ships, UI was half-visible the whole time for me and one other team member-- other two saw UI. Me and the UI lacking member received no credit on the leaderboard for the run, and got no credits.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a Murex run, from the start the UI will show the ship health but never the oplink health, killcode progress, Murex killed, etc. Only ship health and minimap. This happened from the start for us, and at the end of the run, we got no credit.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have had functioning UI, and should have gotten credit for our run.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: UI shows ship health only, and no credit received.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: About 1/3 railjack raids
  • DESCRIPTION: Falliing down on the murex ship while using transference to get back up made me tp back to the railjack
  • VISUALhttps://streamable.com/960fi
  • REPRODUCTION: Idk really only happened once so far from all the times i fell there
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have tp me back on the murex ship floor
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tp back to the railjack out of nowhere
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only once for me
  • DESCRIPTION: Only received glyph rank 3, no scarlet credits, even after confirmed victory 100/100 Murex 2 days in a row
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/GZuoZIs
  • REPRODUCTION: "winning" a round of scarlet spear and being unlucky or reset if you join another flautila or squad maybe
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting an emblem would mean also receiving an additional credit reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only receiving the emblem and not the credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 days in a row since update, more since the start of the event

Posted (edited)
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed a Murex run and got only pick up rewards. No relics, no dirac from kill codes, no scarlet credits
  • VISUAL:

Here is the rewards screen:

Spoiler

fHb6Tjs.jpg

And the second one after the mission ended:

Spoiler

ijKmvyG.jpg

Here is the Flotilla where I (Wonksey) have only 3990 score and my team members have Venkanshu and OhReally2 have 5535.

Spoiler

RLXEqSr.jpg

And finally the double reward only being also wrong:

Spoiler

M52Hif4.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Not sure, likely whenever connection is bad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting relic, dirac and scarlet credit rewards.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only getting item pickups from the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens often when not host.

Edited by Wonksey
Spoiler text didn't work first time.

• DESCRIPTION: Cannot revive Pets if they die right before completing 9/9 Killcodes
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Let your pet die then complete 9 Killcodes in a Murex
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pet is teleported inside the Railjack
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pet dies alone 😞
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3

Posted (edited)

Not a bug per say but a very concerning thing about the event.

It's very hard to reach tier3 rewards in an active relay, everyone doing the mission the 100murex are hit within minutes so you get to tier2 maximun.

On the other hand, getting to tier 3 in an empty relay where there are no ground teams is equally impossible because there are no codes being sent or transmited

Edited by Domaik

Posted (edited)

Type: in-game
Description: Game breaking and very frustrating series of bugs that are probably linked to Networking or Casting animations. Most of the issues occur when the host has a ping above 100. Which is basically the majority of the community. These bugs occur both in the Railjack and Ground assault. The only bug that is consistent between Hosting and Joining is the Scoreboard one.
List of Bugs:

• Abilities don't work (likely due to the casting bug)
  • Melee doesn't work (likely due to the casting bug)
  • Operator doesn't work (likely due to the casting bug)
  • Locked in ability casting animation
  • Murix invisible while in RJ
  • Mirage specific: casting ability 1 breaks Everything.
  • Scoreboard doesn't update

Reproduction rate: 90% in public squads.
Visual: i made a 5 min video where i play as mirage. You can analyze it and see most of the bugs there.

Edited by 64m3r

• TYPE: Operator Arcane Magus Lockdown
  • DESCRIPTION: Not sure how but it doesn't work in between Murex ships. Eg, working in Murex 1 but after that go into Murex 2 and it didn't work. It sometimes also happened in between Condrixs. 
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Magus Lockdown should tether enemies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Could it be a used it too much? From what I know there is no cooldown unless a cooldown is placed unintentionally. But that is impossible too because once it stopped working, it won't work for a long time.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
  • TYPE: In-Game Space Mission Reward.
  • DESCRIPTION: Everyone used OPLinks during mission, however we've ended up with different amount of Scarlet Credits for mission. I was host. 1st time i've got 1710, 2nd - 1695, 3rd - 1875. Others - different amount from 1610 to 1875.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/eeBlK6w
  • REPRODUCTION: Being out of Murex ship result no gaining Scarlet Credits when Kill Code upload is done (0 -> 100%, 9 Kill Codes for 1 Murex).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: x1875 Scarlet credit for whole party.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Different amount for everyone.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/4 times.
Edited by Muxailo
Update on info.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Didnt get Scarlett operation emblem 3
  • VISUAL
Spoiler

Unbenannt.png

• REPRODUCTION: On other Accounts maybe.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: getting the 3rd Emblem 🙂
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got 1st and 2nd Emblem but not the Third.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: On other Accounts maybe.

On 2020-03-23 at 9:06 AM, [DE]Bear said:
  • TYPE: Enemy/ability
  • DESCRIPTION: Aerolyst, when under affect of Revenent's enthral, can not be killed by any means.
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: every time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to damage the blue thigns at Aerolyst's waist or sides. Or being able to do Reave and deal damage. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Aerolyst remains invulnible the duration and have to wait for Rev's Enthrall to fall off.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:Every time

• TYPE: In-Game Space Mission Reward.
  • DESCRIPTION: Full team running multiple Murex Ship missions (3 in total) on one of the runs the Host got the points rewarded but the 3 other squad members didn't Ended up making the 3 remaining members miss out on hitting the 5k mark while the host got it.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/egeDoVp
  • REPRODUCTION: Not entirely Sure but it's possible the Host might have finished the mission too quickly after Auto Porting back to the ship?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We all should have received points from that particular mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Host was rewarded with points, The rest of the Team got no points.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/3 missions it occurred so far.

• TYPE: [In-Game && Scarlet Spear]
  • DESCRIPTION: [No bonus point recieved at the end of the mission]
  • VISUAL: [Picture Link]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Well, I guess that it's all about playing Scarlet Spear]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Get the bonus points. We had ~4500 points and were ranked ~7 fighting the MUREX on the score board.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [See the picture, no point delivered. Only the sigil/emblem could be found.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [???/100]

We waited quite a while, waiting for all the groups fighting on earth / space to get back to the relay. Nothing happenned. Got the mail delivered when we tried to get to an other relay once the "Mission cooldown" was done (about 1h30). A bit frustrating.
Best of luck with the bug hunt!