Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game missions.
  • DESCRIPTION: Any time a Murax raid mission starts, and there's no Objective ui on the top left (only Railjack health), the mission will give zero mission rewards or points for the bonus credits badge.
  • VISUAL
Spoiler

O2VvxQg.jpgOpLink down, but no Objective UI on the top left.

7sX8lhg.jpgFalling behind in score even though we started at the same time with the same missions, and every OpLink gets placed.

• REPRODUCTION: It just happens with the no objective ui randomly when starting a Murax raid. Can have several working missions beforehand, and one will eventually bug out.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When no objective ui occurs, expect no rewards.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No rewards other than the pick-ups when no objective ui occurs.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far this has occurred over five times as I've seen, every time without the objective visible. 

On 23/03/2020 at 13:06, [DE]Bear said:

ENVIANDO UM RELATÓRIO DE BUG PARA O EVENTO DE ESCALA DE VELOCIDADE!

In my opinion, Operation Scarlet Spear Entire is an ERROR! Bug! or something like that.
Erase everything and start development again, keeping in mind that it must be fun, challenging, have good rewards and a fair score!
While this is not to be missed, how about returning "The Law of Retribution" to the game to replace the [Operation boring spear] as a good event, how about that?

Type: In-Game

Description: Scarlet Spear Score is not updating despite doing scarlet spear missions. I had 420 Scarlet Spear score before the patch which doubled scarlet credits. I just completed a ground condrix raid and a murex raid, with the flotilla reaching 100 murex.

Reproduction: Doing the scarlet spear missions? I have asked my friends on Discord, and they dont seem to be facing this. I was not the host in either mission, with the ground mission having 2 players, and murex raid having 3 players. 

Expected Result: Increase in Scarlet Spear score by 825 (Ground Mission) and then 1125 (Murex Raid) 

Observed Result: No change in scarlet spear score in nav screen/orbiter

Reproduction Rate: 100% in after 2 missions.

I do have to mention that I have a moderately good internet connection, with varying ping, and a potato laptop which I use for Warframe. I don't know if this will help, but considering the number of problems these two factors have caused me...

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After finishing driving 5 Murex ships away and returning from mission, starting another one right off spawns Sentient fighters being lvl. 110. It doesn't happen to Splinters, however.
  • VISUAL: I assume You'll belive me xD, it's easy to replicate
  • REPRODUCTION: After getting back from completed Murex Raid one must start another raid (without leaving for Orbiter). First 2 or 4 fighters will always be lvl 110.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Starting mission with normal scaling, not one "leaked" from previous, ended session.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: State enemies' scaling of Railjack (eg. fires, some boarders) seem to reflect state from previous mission, as if game attempted to continue closed mission into starting one.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Nearly certain that always when conditions are met.

This bug probably was posted by someone else already, I just tried to give as much info as possible 🙂

• Like 1

On 2020-03-27 at 7:52 PM, LordLeraje said:

Basmu Bugged

• DESCRIPTION: Frequently the Basmu's stagger/life drain effect isn't activating. This didn't occur until the hotfix today.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just try to use the alt fire at all and use the main fire while moving near a crowd of enemies. After it works several times, it will frequently stop triggering.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten my stagger and life drain effect every time.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The reload time and animation occurred, but without the stagger and life drain.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: When the alt fire is used, it never triggers. When the main fire is used, it commonly will. It seems like the more enemies and/or allies are in the area, the lower chance it will work. Once it stops working, moving some distance away seems to reset it.

I was able to recreate this. It activates on my primary. It does not activate if I drain the magazine on the alt fire.

2 hours ago, ILucjusz said:
  • DESCRIPTION: After finishing driving 5 Murex ships away and returning from mission, starting another one right off spawns Sentient fighters being lvl. 110. It doesn't happen to Splinters, however.
  • VISUAL: I assume You'll belive me xD, it's easy to replicate
  • REPRODUCTION: After getting back from completed Murex Raid one must start another raid (without leaving for Orbiter). First 2 or 4 fighters will always be lvl 110.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Starting mission with normal scaling, not one "leaked" from previous, ended session.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: State enemies' scaling of Railjack (eg. fires, some boarders) seem to reflect state from previous mission, as if game attempted to continue closed mission into starting one.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Nearly certain that always when conditions are met.

Also had this, would go into ship and find fires + sentient enemies from previous murex raid. As mentioned, enemies are scaled from previous mission also.
EXPECTED RESULT: Fresh start to mission, no carry-over from previous one please 🙂(although it does give you something to do during loading screen lool)

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: When attempting to use a Stance Forma on my Dark Split-sword in my Arsenal (Actions, Polarize), my only option available is regular Forma. However, when I try looking at other melee weapons, I am still able to see the Stance Forma as an option.
  • VISUAL: not here
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Dark Split-sword and go to your modding screen. Click actions then click polarize. You should only see one option.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should see the stance forma let alone be able to apply it with certainty that I'm not going to apply a regular FORMA.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't see Stance Forma as an option anymore. Only Forma presents itself as an option.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

Dark Split-sword cannot utilize Stance Forma. Stance Forma is a reward from Scarlet Spear event.

• DESCRIPTION: trying to get MUREX II emblem > Completed MUREX III, got emblem MUREX III. Didn't have MUREX I or II, went and did MUREX I, got emblem, have done MUREX II and still dont have emblem. 100/100 Murex were killed. When i returned to Flotilla, i only had one dot above my head, not the icon with dot.
    Other players in group for MUREX raid said they got MUREX I, II, III when they completed MUREX III raid.
  • VISUALhttps://ibb.co/K56DsTP  < when returned to Flotilla after completing 2x MUREX raids (both to wave 5).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expect to have all 3 MUREX Raid emblem.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I have MUREX I & III
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Don't feel like doing any more because i don't know why am not getting MUREX II emblem.

I have all Scarlet Spear emblems except MUREX II.

if Murex Raid = SCARLET SPEAR MUREX EMBLEM:
    Rank "I" = 1000 points
    Rank "II" = 3000 points
    Rank "III" = 5000 points.
    and i have Rank "III", where is my SCARLET SPEAR MUREX EMBLEM for Rank "II" = 3000 points?

This has now been resolved.

Edited by Twisted_Wisdom
issue has been resolved

• DESCRIPTION: I stopped using Railjack for few weeks then Scarlet Spear event was launched.
    I used to have a really maneuverable Railjack. It was easy to turn, but now it goes really well only in a straight line with a degree or two of deviation.
    Drifting (have Tactical Rank 4, so without Drift Maneuver rank 5 intrinsic) still happens but its in a straight line. Can't actually turn the Railjack, either to the left or right, or up & down. Have keybound Banking but this still doesn't allow me to turn the railjack.

None of the loadouts for Railjack have been changed (avionics/armaments etc). Keybinds haven't been changed and remain the same, but when i had look at railjack keybinds it wouldnt let me leave options/railjack custom keybindings until i keybound Boost/Maneuver and Maneuver.
    I have Tactical rank 8, Piloting rank 4, Gunnery and Engineering rank 9.

I have verified the game in launcher.

Because of this^ am unable to use my railjack in Scarlet Spear event.

• VISUAL: [none available]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expect railjack would have retained ability to steer it with Scarlet Spear event launch.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cant steer railjack more than 1-2 degrees deviation in any direction from moving straight ahead.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Appears to be a permanent added feature for me.

• DESCRIPTION: I just joined a space squad and went inside the Murex. I used Limbo Prime that time and use Cataclysm, but I cannot put my Oplink because of the error "No Condrix Available to Scan"
  • VISUAL: See screenshots below

nvtJSwI.jpgw6bfkZX.jpg

• REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to put down my Oplink since I am in a space squad, not in a ground squad
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot put down my Oplink because the game thinks I'm in a ground squad because it's looking for a Condrix
  • REPRODUCTION RATE

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Was doing a murex run with a friend, we just finished the mission with 5 murex completed and I got shown the skirmish completed screen. When we returned to the scarlet spear relay I checked the leaderboard for murex raids and I hadnt gotten the scarlet spear points that my friend had even though we had been doing the exact same missions for the entire duration of the relay. I then checked last mission results and there were no scarlet credits reported. I basically lost all the points for the run, and the bonus points that I would have gotten from getting 5,000 scarlet credits.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have had the exact same score as my friend when we went back into the relay because we had been running the same missions together for the entire duration of the relay.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I recieved none of the credits from the last mission and my score remained the same as the mission previous to the bugged one.

• TYPE: In-game, Visual (Texture)
  • DESCRIPTION: Equipped Condrix and Murex Emblems (green and blue) have ugly white numbers on them. That is not the case with Scarlett Spear Emblems (red). What is interesting is that those numbers do not at all correspond with the tier of the emblem eg. tier I has 3, tier III has 1, Tier II has 3 etc. I suspect it may be the number of times obtained but it doesnt show in inventory screen, why would it show when equipped?
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/JqZfomE
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip green or blue emblem on your shoulder.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The emblems should have the texture as presented in all the other sources - mail, inventory, arsenal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There are arabic numbers on green and blue emblems.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

Type : Murex 100/100 reward

DESCRIPTION: I haven't played murex runs that much that i crossed any emblem reward thrush holds. Yesterday i played and got 7.5k points. As far as i know i am supposed to get all the three emblems. But instead i got only the third one. i Checked in appearence tab if its just not in mail. But it wasnt there too.

Visuals https://imgur.com/a/XV2Dadd

REPRODUCTION: Dont know

EXPECTED RESULT: Getting all the 3 embelm

OBSERVED RESULT: Got only rank 3 Emblem

REPRODUCTION RATE: NA

Type : New Stance forma from event

DESCRIPTION: unable to apply the new Stance forma from event on dark split sword

Visuals :

REPRODUCTION:

EXPECTED RESULT:

OBSERVED RESULT:

REPRODUCTION RATE:

Edited by Svenarx
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: If you press Tab while loading into relay after completed murex raid, it will show you summary with logo "Cephalon Capture". After this you will be unable to move and couldn't close this window. Only exit is Alt+F4
  • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/jtkyOfB.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Press Tab to see mission result while loading after completing murex raid.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I could close this window
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I couldn't close window, move or to do anything
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime you unload from Murex raid (maybe every railjack mission)

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear 100/100 credit reward
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed 100/100 Murex flotilla with ~5000+ points earned. This has happened 3 times now. 
  • VISUAL:
  • https://imgur.com/9OTrmlB
  • https://imgur.com/crnXBBO
  • https://imgur.com/t4YrcD5
  • https://imgur.com/aBVvMnC
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems random to me
  • EXPECTED RESULT:10,000 bonus credits for achieving 5000 points in a 100/100 flotilla
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 0 Bonus points in mail after long delay
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens now and then. Don't know how to reproduce

3 hours ago, dot.ppt said:
  • TYPE: Scarlet Spear 100/100 credit reward
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed 100/100 Murex flotilla with ~5000+ points earned. This has happened 3 times now. 
  • VISUAL:
  • https://imgur.com/9OTrmlB
  • https://imgur.com/crnXBBO
  • https://imgur.com/t4YrcD5
  • https://imgur.com/aBVvMnC
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems random to me
  • EXPECTED RESULT:10,000 bonus credits for achieving 5000 points in a 100/100 flotilla
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 0 Bonus points in mail after long delay
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens now and then. Don't know how to reproduce

You're not alone. Same problem, had happened twice, once yesterday and today.

Scarlett spear: When loading on to the railjack getting ready to do railjack mission the game freezes for about 10 seconds or so. Then when i get in the sentient ship cant skip the loading in scene. Then been disconnected a few times while playing railjack missions. Sometimes when loading in to the start of railjack mission it just constantly waiting to get out of the warp in the beginning. Now i dont think ill play scarlett spear anymore. Tired of this happening. Seems to be getting worse. 

Using mesa with bramma and twin stubbas. Luckily i got what i wanted from little ducky. 

okay ill try to explain as clear as possible, when in railjack, and i go to crewship and destroy the core, if i leave in 3 seconds (or 2sec) before it explodes three things can happen.

first i can get teleported on another crewship on a map, so if there are 6 crewships i can destroy them all in couple of minutes, which is exploit.

second i can get teleported to the large closed areas where you have to disable something(the other part of the mission).

third i can get stuck in neither realm  and wait untill my teammates finish the mission, /unstuck doesnt work.

tried it in 3 missions, got these 3 results. maybe if i try it more ill get other bugs. 

and when i press esc to try to leave or go to options, its blank. hf devs 🙂

Edited by mraz641

On some space missions, when sentients try to board, there is no opening where the needle ship pierces the hull, so they're stuck on the other side of the wall. They can still do some attacks, and some attacks still hit the ones close to the wall, but if you've got the wrong weapons equipped they're unkillable.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Operation: Scarlet Spear - Ground Assault]
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: [Apply Naramon Disarming Blast when Aerolyst can't act]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Disarm is disabled]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Aerolists stay invincible and stop attacking]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [It will always occur if the conditions are met]

Turning off Naramon Disarming Blast will solve the problem. However, it is an important issue that hinders the mission progress in Ground Assaults.