Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

7 hours ago, (PS4)Zerorama-7 said:

UPD: they reverted venari healing back it was never a bug. Now you eat that. Learn warframe abilities before saying somthing is a bug smh.

I have reported Venari healing an OpLink, DE fixed it and it was not reverted. Learn to read

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: On completing five murexes, everyone in the squad got 2820 credits, rather than the 3888 described from the hotfix.
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete 5 murexes.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 3888 credits given.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 2820 credits given.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 in 1, going to do more murexes. Will edit as I do more murexes.
  • Like 2

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: Using magus elevate doesn't seem to work properly - only noticed during scarlet spear missions. Frames tested with are Limbo, Limbo prime and Nekros prime.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip maxed out magus elevate. Go into Space on scarlet spear missions. Take damage and spam in and out of operator to try and heal (95% supposed success rate). Whether the forced omnis or any other factor affect it, I don't know. I use tactical 10's teleport a lot if that has an impact.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 300 hp healed 95% time.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 0 hp healed 100% time.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: over 80% of the time (once I notice that it's broken, it doesn't work for the duration of the mission).

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Ground Missions after Update 27.3.8
  • VISUAL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495671166350917638/695328877706477648/unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Multiple Missions across Multiple Relays.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

After: Ground Assault missions now start at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17! 

I get 4104 points in a 17 condrix run, as stated in the patch notes.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I only get 3672 points on 17 condrix runs.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Scarlet Spear Ground Mission
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Playing Space Missions after Update 27.3.8
  • REPRODUCTION: Multiple Missions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT3888 points by Murex 5 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ~2850 points and "Account info not saved" bug resulting in a loss of all rewards, also no 100/100 murex bonus
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 full space missions 
Edited by Stamper4
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Playing Ground Missions Scarlet Spear after Update 27.3.8
  • VISUAL:https://imgur.com/qxzHLuo
  • VISUAL:https://imgur.com/Mr8yCbN
  • REPRODUCTION: 2 time
  • EXPECTED RESULT:as update 27.3.8 i should get 4104 points on 17 condrix runs.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ~ I only get 3672 points on 17 condrix runs and twice.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% - 2 full ground missions 

here is the update note topic

Edited by blackovercoat
update additional info and image
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Titania Prime's 4th Ability (Razorwing)
  • VISUALD9McMnx.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Press 4 in game.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Her Diwata Prime shouldn't be sticking out of her booty.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Her Diwata Prime IS sticking out of her booty.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• DESCRIPTION: Playing the Murex Raid on version 27.3.8, though the bug isn't new, just the first time I had recorded it (been a thing since the start of Scarlet Spear). An Aerolyst was inside Limbo's Cataclysm and shooting it's "things" around what Iassume is it's waist did not destroy them, both they AND the rest of the body gave you grey 0's when shooting.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Very easily, it happens whenever an Aerolyst is inside Limbo's Cataclysm. This works in the Simulacrum too, even with AI disabled.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The "things" around the Aerolyst's waist should have exploded, making him vulnerable once they are all gone.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They were indestructible, making the Aerolyst unkillable unless he flies out of Limbo's Cataclysm or it is disabled.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, without fail.
  • Like 1

Loading into Flotilla's is STILL messed up. PAtch just happened. I select one at 54/100 wit h90 minutes to go so I can get a full reward. 10 waves into my ground mission... RETREAT 100/100, 55 minutes to go. And sure enough, NOT the Flotillas I selected. It just dropped me in another flotilla, wasting my time investment for this wave.

• Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Playing the Murex Raid with 2 other players (so 3 in total); recieving Kill Codes.
  • VISUAL: (two pictures, in chronological order)
  • 7lwRG3l.jpg
  •  
  • hJXfNWz.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown what causes it, but it happens around 1 in 3 times.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The game should display the proper amount of OpLinks in the UI
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game displays 1 less OpLink than there is (First screenshot: none displayed, only one standing; second screenshot: A and B displayed, C not - even though it's visible in the screenshot, on the map and the speed shows 75%)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I can not figure out how to reproduce, but it happens around 1 in 3 times.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: In this case it was always the last one that was placed missing, but iirc that's not always the case. Also, as visible in the video of the other report I posted on here about 15 minutes prior about Aerolysts, one of the OpLink displays will sometimes flicker between the status of two OpLinks (Video).

1 minute ago, notNSANE said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing an entire Ground event run.
  • VISUAL: UELg94V.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Play an entire ground event run.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get 4100+ Credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got only 3672 Credits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1.

Exact same thing happened to me too, and others in my Flotilla. So far i haven't seen anybody say they got the correct amount.

Second run since the patch also broken. We weren't able to recover from a host migration during the defense part of the ground mission (had them in the past and wasn't a problem except for the UI related to the event breaking. This time the UI also broke so it took a while to notice but teh remaining 3 persons couldn't get the Condrix to go away. We eventually left the mission.

Happy bughunting. Had to deal with 2 bugs that messed up my 2 runs since he patch just now. 

• Like 1

TYPE: Clients are not allowed to deploy K-drive.
DESCRIPTION: Party members besides host cannot deploy K-drive.
VISUAL: 3coTnFx.jpg3jDNNKF.jpg^Images are screenshots from steam chat so I could post for party member on client side. vFrom me on client side LBGWB1c.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Be a client, and not host.
EXPECTED RESULT: Deploy K-drive
OBSERVED RESULT: "Unable to active Vehicle"
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% so far

***Ah nuts, put this in wrong place. Moving ASAP.

Edited by kapn655321

• TYPE: [In-Game, Ground Assault]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Host deals ~half damage instead full dmg - like other players do to Condrix.]
  • VISUAL: [None]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Join a game(non host) look your dmg on Condrix.  Host a session - do the same. --> Compare ]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [ Player dish out the same amount of dmg on Condrix both in host and in client mode. ]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Host do way less damage using the same gear compared to clients.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100% all the time.]

Tested this multiple times. My friend and I have equal gear.

To test this we booth used the same equipment weapons and mods alike.

We both experienced the same issue: As host we did ~half our normal DMG on Condrix / bullet/pellet.

This bug appear after newest patch:

VISUAL; Acceltra's explosions has disapear. Missiles after hit the enemy didnt explode (animation of explosion does not appear).

This ruins fun of using this weapon. I hope this bug will be fix as soon as possible. Thanks

• DESCRIPTION: I was trying to enter a Murex from archwing and during the entry cut-scene my warframe was invisible, and upon cut-scene completion I was back outside in my archwing. It happened on Murex 2 though 5 of the mission and after multiple attempts to enter each time. It also happened to one other player in the squad in exactly the same way. My ping seemed reasonable at ~53ms. I could enter the Railjack, and crewships without incident. The other 2 squad mates had no issues whatsoever and were able to finish the mission.
  • VISUAL: 4mSBay9.png
  • REPRODUCTION: NA
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Finished entry cutscene and entered Murex.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was returned to archwing outside of the Murex entrance
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened at 4 out of 5 Murexes during one mission, and I have not tried to reproduce it since. One other squad mate also had the exact same issue at the same time.
Edited by Son_Of_Man
Realized I still had the chat log.

• TYPE: In-Game, Murex Raid
  • DESCRIPTION: Nothing out of the ordinary, joined a Murex Raid, did not miss placing my Oplink once and was never AFK, completed the mission and only got 60 scarlet credits at the end when the score is 2820.
  • VISUAL: SUkeBky.jpgy7dUgHL.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Usually happens when joining a host and it takes a little bit longer to load than usual.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 2820 scarlet credits.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received 60 scarlet credits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened to me a couple of times before where I have gotten no credits at all, first time getting partial but very little credits.

Sometimes when you're a client and a host re-starts a new RJ mission after you've already done one in that group, you start with no objective UI. Edit: and it never appears for the entire mission, you just never see the objective status, code status or oplink health etc. 

Edited by Borg1611

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: First 10mins of Murex raid we got no kill codes while the chat is active with codes being uploaded to anyone but us.
  • VISUAL: Us in mission waiting for codes19kt6kS.jpg
  • Me in the same fortilla right after mission
  • sNQxGw5.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Just play the event, it happens enough to be frustrating
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We should get codes constantly with that many ground squads and that amount of space squads.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It seemed like everyone but my squad got kill codes at random times in the mission while about ten Murex was chased away we waited for codes and hadn't received any.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens at random 

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear Score/Credit 
  • DESCRIPTION: I ran a full Murex raid and only got 2,472 credits at the end with a full squad active
  • REPRODUCTION: Every time I've ran scarlet spear since patch 27.3.8.1
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 3,888 credits/ score
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My squad got 2,472 credits and the host got ~2,800
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Murex Raid