Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: The Acceltra no longer shows any projectiles, no longer shows explosions, does less dmg
  • REPRODUCTION: Just shooting it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Piu-piu being shown, more damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: weapon is pretty busted right now
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime, everywhere

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: At the end of a space mission where we went 5/5 murexs it only displayed 24 credits at the end of the game on the pop-up. When I went to the flotilla I had 5,640 as a score. I can not remember if that was only my 2nd run or third, if it was my 2nd run than the actual score may have been correct and only been a display bug in the mission. 
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know, it only happened once so far. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 2,820 credits I believe
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It displayed 24 credits on the pop up at the end of the mission. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's only happened once. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was Fish te- Ground Squad in Scarlet Spear with two clanmates. I was on my Nidus, they were running a Mag and a Frost. We realized something was going wrong with my Nidus 2 as the cables would snap but it would still exist with nothing on it. Eventually we realized it was bugging out with Sentient to some degree. We did some sleuthing and determined it was banishing some amount of Sentient off the map. After we finished the mission, we went to the Simulacrum to verify our findings. It turns out that if you get any Brachiolyst caught in Nidus 2 it shoves them away instead of pulling them in until the duration ends, at which point they fall out of the map. This effect seems to push them through tile walls. *Edit* I forgot to mention at some point during the Ground mission my Nidus 2 was disabled and put on cooldown for 20+ seconds. Like simaris was mad at me but I never got any notifications. I'm not sure how related this incident was to the actual bug.
  • VISUALhttps://i.imgur.com/sdSl6zk.jpg https://i.imgur.com/oQuFN9I.jpg https://i.imgur.com/v0mjCNB.jpg https://i.imgur.com/g4TvmXA.jpg2MGc7lN.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast Nidus 2 and have any Brachiolyst be caught in it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I was expecting to have a sentient Spaghetti ball or at least have them stand still like the Conculyst do.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Any and all Brachiolyst are pushed out of the map until they fall. At which point we have to wait for them to hit a kill plane to die.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: We replicated the effect 100% of the time in the simulacrum. Just spawn in Brachiolyst and use Nidus 2 on them. Watch them scoot.
Edited by ElFuzzy
Remembered additional information

Kill Codes not being received by space squad.  18 minutes and 2 kill codes received.  Games finished and we lost over 120 intrinsic points and got mission failed ..

Come on DE this "Kill Codes not receiving bug" has been here from day 1.. it needs to be fixed .. I am now only doing this to farm intrinsics while getting credits for more arcanes.. but this bug has happened twice today .. not happy Jan!

10 hours ago, Koalachan said:

Loading into Flotilla's is STILL messed up. Patch just happened. I select one at 54/100 wit h90 minutes to go so I can get a full reward. 10 waves into my ground mission... RETREAT 100/100, 55 minutes to go. And sure enough, NOT the Flotillas I selected. It just dropped me in another flotilla, wasting my time investment for this wave.

Twice I thought I have had this bug, but I think it is something different: I selected a "Busy" server with something like 55-60/100 the last two times I ran ground attacks, and when I arrived at the flotilla, it was definitely not a busy statues. In fact once, it seemed as if I was the only person there! Then, however, when I entered my mission, the chat stream, although quite delayed, seemed to reflect that I was using the server I selected, showing "So-and-so drove away a murex! The total is now (something in the 60s)" and there were many other player's names scrolling by. I assume the information we see as players is greatly delayed in the flotilla, compared to the ground attack mission stream, which is also delayed, just not as much (it sounds like the railjack missions are much worse, though. I've not gotten that far in the game, yet, so I cannot comment on the space missions...) This was happening before the last hotfix, but it seems much more prominent since 27.3.8.1 was deployed last night (for me. I'm in China...). Just a little more info, in case this helps.

11 hours ago, SuiEXE said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing the Murex Raid on version 27.3.8, though the bug isn't new, just the first time I had recorded it (been a thing since the start of Scarlet Spear). An Aerolyst was inside Limbo's Cataclysm and shooting it's "things" around what Iassume is it's waist did not destroy them, both they AND the rest of the body gave you grey 0's when shooting.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Very easily, it happens whenever an Aerolyst is inside Limbo's Cataclysm. This works in the Simulacrum too, even with AI disabled.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The "things" around the Aerolyst's waist should have exploded, making him vulnerable once they are all gone.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They were indestructible, making the Aerolyst unkillable unless he flies out of Limbo's Cataclysm or it is disabled.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, without fail.

I tested this exact bug last night. I found the exact same result. Using Limbo's Cataclysm and then combining it with Stasis, both, yielded the same result. The aerolyst did freeze during stasis, but never became invulnerable, including the energy belt pods things. (I ended up going "old school" on the aerolyst with an ignus and trapping it in the environment, since it likes to get stuck in various things, and will slowly chase you if you run away from it. I doubt this is the Devs intention, though...) Thanks to SuiEXE for the post. Hope this extra information helps.

• DESCRIPTION: UI bugged in Murex mission, aren't getting rewards. The entire mission my score was on 0, I couldn't see any objective other than "Deploy Op-Links" and I didn't get any rewards from the kill codes being uploaded. I also got no rewards at the end of the mission. A score of 2820 did appear at the end of the mission as we were loading back into the flotilla (which should be higher since we completed all 5 Murexes, images are at the end of a 5 murex raid) but I got no other bonuses. Another squad member had the same issue but everything was normal for the host.
  • VISUAL:Warframe0240.jpg Warframe0241a.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown but in my experience it only occurs for clients and not the host.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normal UI, rewards for each 3 kill codes, score increasing, rewards at the end of the raid.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No rewards, abnormal UI not updating, insufficient credit rewards
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This or a similar UI issue happens on probably a little over half of the Murex raids I'm in

TYPE: Killcode Transmission

• DESCRIPTION: Killcodes appear to not be sending or receiving properly. I am currently on Flotilla #9 and in Flotilla chat I am seeing people receiving my killcodes almost an hour after my last Ground Team finished. There are two other Space Teams waiting for Killcodes, but have not received any killcodes for over 30 minutes.
  •  
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: If the Flotilla chat mentions someone receiving my Killcode, then shoul dmean nobody had to wait for killcodes between the time the chat announced that event, and the end of my last Ground Mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See description.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened in this Flotilla #9 that is just about to end, and in an earlier Flotilla today. Your patch notes mentioend a change to messaging, that could potentially be related.
Edited by Proto034

• DESCRIPTION: Active disruption tower killed without demolyst explosion. That demolyst and its kind are not destroyed for the rest of the game.
  • VISUAL: ticket #2094557 for logs & in game screenshots
  • SkinnyUnevenJaguarundi-size_restricted.g
  • REPRODUCTION: Disruption tower in Lua or infested grineer ship killed by ?Lua lasers, or infested spawn sack?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Disruption tower only killable by demolyst explosion.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Demolyst nowhere near tower when tower popped, and demolysts of that kind remained active for rest of game
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 for demolyst remaining without tower, and having pathing issues afterwards.
Edited by Leo.lev
Add video, update scope.

• DESCRIPTION: Playing the game
  • REPRODUCTION: Playing the game
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Playing the game
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Host migration
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Playing the game, at the moment it happens like every single mission that 1-2 people in the team get host migration, no matter who is hosting. Internet is fine, good and constant pings. Its so frustrating. Most people dont want to even group up anymore because the chances to finish a mission without disconnects. 

Type : Scarlet Spear Bug

Description : On ground assault , the progress getting stuck and no more points being added as well as no reward like relics or so received after defeating a condrix . At the end of the mission all the stuck reward are suddenly received as well as full credits for 17 wave , but the score on flotilla remains the same as when the score bugged , for example if the score bugged at 144  and condrix 3 defeated , then the score on flotilla after full 17 condrix run is 144. Also this is the first time I have encountered this bug , very new , I think its the part of the new update , only the host received full score at the end of mission .

On murex raid kill codes are not being received/ being received at very slow pace even the the ratio of ground:space is 15:3. The flotilla chat shows codes transmitted but are never received by any squads.

Visual: Enter the game DE devs and enjoy the suffering your self 

Reproduction: Just enter any space game for the kill codes not received , join any ground assault for score not updated bug.

Edited by BEAST_BETRAMOTH
I missed one fact

TYPE: In game

DESCRIPTION: Scarlet Spear is still broken.  Scared off 100/100 Murexes with an hour to wait afterwards.  I left the flotilla and went to bed cuz it was midnight.  Woke up to an email from Little Duck saying that the event failed.  Got a level 3 ground mission emblem and no credits.

VISUAL: Please let me know if a screenshot would help, but I'm assuming there are lots of these to choose from.

REPRODUCTION: Playing Scarlet Spear??  Can you leave the flotilla after scaring of the Murexes?  Can you go to your orbiter or another flotilla?  Doesn't seem like it.

EXPECTED RESULT: Getting an email with the full rewards.  I had ~ 3300 - 3500 points in that event.

OBSERVED RESULT: Email from Little Duck with emblem, no credits.

REPRODUCTION RATE:  I've no plans to reproduce this again...

Sorry for the salt.  It's frustrating seeing frames and things that work get nerfed quickly, but you still don't even get the rewards for a successful event completion. 

TYPE: In-game. Scarlet Spear 13

DESCRIPTION: ground mission done 14 condrixs, for 2520 credits but received none.

VISUAL: none

REPRODUCTION: This is happened 2nd time, no idea how.

EXPECTED RESULT: I have no idea what to expect.

OBSERVED RESULT: Had bit of lag with the host while doing the mission.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the 2nd time facing this no points getting added to the board or to my current balance.

Edited by warframedhari

This bug occurs long before Scarlet Spear, the bug is from Railjack. Since the current event requires a railjack, I'm taking advantage of this thread to report it.

• TYPE: In-Game - Railjack - Menu - Key Settings.
  • DESCRIPTION: By changing the default key in the Railjack section's Tactical Menu.
  • VISUAL: I don't have (Not a visual bug)
  • REPRODUCTION: Change the default key that opens the Railjack Tactical Menu (the default is the "L" key) to another key.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Correct operation of the new key assigned to the tactical menu, whether you are on foot or using a railjack station.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The key is changed, but the tactical menu does not open when you are using the Warframe/Tenno/Archwing, it only works when you are using some railjack station, like for example Pilot, Turrets, Artillery and others.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Whenever the tactical menu key is changed, whether it is the primary or secondary key, it always gives the same result.

Edited by MaxSaga
Correcting text

• TYPE: Instance broken
  • DESCRIPTION: In instance 17, approximetly at 83 murex driven away, kill codes stop being sent to space. People waiting for it there. People sending codes from ground that never arrived. The feed ended showing nothing. At the end of the mission, we ended up in instance 42...
  • REPRODUCTION: something asimilar arrived this morning... people in spece couldn't receive code, though ground were sending them and they appeared in the feed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Working event
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The instance has desappeared. No bonus awarded so far...
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This kind of bug happened twice today

• DESCRIPTION: Host Migration leads to flotilla migration
  • REPRODUCTION: Be really close to the end of a flotilla (99/100 I guess). Your host leaves the squad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Host migration occures and you continue the mission normally, end the flotilla, and get your rewards (for participating in a 100/100 flotilla)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Host migration occures and you continue the mission normally, end the flotilla find yourself in a brand new flotilla at 0/100 and get no reward
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: hard to tell

• DESCRIPTION: Was doing Murex Raid with friends. At some point, the UI of the mission seems to freeze and the player to whom it happen stop receiving info and rewards related to mission progression (the 3 kill code received reward). At the end of the mission. they are still missing these rewards but receive the event credits (Just not the right amount). Happened with version 27.3.8.1
  • VISUALScreen-Shot-04-02-20-at-10-25-PM.png
  • REPRODUCTION: It seems to happen only to players that are not hosting and happen for no known reason to one or more players at unknown moments during the mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: UI should be updated with the correct mission progress and rewards should be given every 3 codes received. The number of credits received at the end should also be the same and equal to the expected amount for the level.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: UI is frozen at a point in the mission and, even with oplink deployed, no changes are displayed. The mission progress normaly for other players but no rewards are received for kill code received. At the end of the mission, credits are awarded but not these rewards. The credits received were also different but still greater that the level at which the UI was frozen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It seems to have happened to one of us as often as none in a couple of mission to more than one person each mission. It seems to be more on the side of 1 each mission

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing the Murex Raids, in the Asian region, relay 10th, around 21:45-22:00 (GMT+8),
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: I think i can only give the information what that bug happening
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kill code should be received as the chat show many people upload the kill code from ground
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only 3 kill code received among 30 mins, many player at the chat say they cannot receive any kill code
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: idk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ErrorCode404NotFound said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing the Murex Raids, in the Asian region, relay 10th, around 21:45-22:00 (GMT+8),
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: I think i can only give the information what that bug happening
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kill code should be received as the chat show many people upload the kill code from ground
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only 3 kill code received among 30 mins, many player at the chat say they cannot receive any kill code
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: idk

Same thing happening in the spanish region , many code transmissions but barely any codes received in the murex.

• Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Murex not receiving codes, flotilla skybox had railjack enemies.
  • VISUAL: Flotilla issue only, picture doesn't really show much for the other problem. Me on top of the flotilla after being pushed out, and the crewship clipped in.
  • https://imgur.com/q1x4FIx
  • REPRODUCTION: no idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: mission and flotilla to actually work properly
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Murex raid, waiting at murex for codes, we can see codes being sent to us with the popout notices at the bottom left, but nothing actually changes on screen, was stuck at 1/9 codes for maybe 15 minutes before we gave up. Also on return to the flotilla, we were greeted by a Grineer crewship and others flying around inside the flotilla skybox, also colliding with it and pushing me out of the flotilla itself. Also got a notice about Catastrophic failure like we were still in the Railjack but the counter didn't move.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: no idea

EDIT: Kills codes, UI and flotilla all still very buggy after earlier hotfix, 27.3.8.2.
Kill codes stop working, UI stops updating, we keep receiving kill code notifications at the bottom right when at the flotilla, flotilla out of sync for players in the same party, one player had 17 ground squads, another saw 21, confirmed it was the same numbered flotilla.
Also was unable to start a new Murex raid, said it was waiting for players.
Most people in the flotilla were all sitting at the spawn location on top of each other, no one moving.

THIS FEELS ODDLY LIKE YOUR SERVERS ARE OVERLOADED!

Edited by darknite323
  • Like 1

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Playing the Murex Raids, in the European region, relay 1 between 13:30 & 16:00,
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: Farm 2 hours and hop to another flotilla (from 1st to 25th)
EXPECTED RESULT: Keep all my hard gained SS credit (about 10k) plus receive bonus creds
OBSERVED RESULT: Lost all my credits and never received bonus creds from flotilla 1. At first, before leaving the flotilla, I checked LD and I hade 54k creds, expecting to reach 64k once the murex raid achieved (it was at 84 /100 when I left the flotilla). So I went to flotilla 25 to farm a bit more, came back to flotilla 1 and saw that I lost all the creds and never received the bonus ones. Back to 44k... what I had 2 hours and a half before....
REPRODUCTION RATE: First time

• DESCRIPTION: In the HUD, sometimes the indicator of times murex have been completed and the process of the codes does not appear. It can affect multiple members of the same squad and appears to be related to the connection.
  • VISUAL
  • i9yxQwZ.png
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: Nothing
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Supposedly, the text indicating it should appear below the mini-map
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    As seen in the image, the text does not appear
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This sometimes happens when starting a mission in the railjack

urgh! kill codes sent/received are by no means is fixed!

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing the event both ground and space, never gives or recieves kill codes also no one is able to join me in either and i can't join them with the floatilla join function
  • REPRODUCTION: Proceed to come back to PAX Australia so you can then see exactly how bad the S#&$ show is with our *mixed technology telecommunications*
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kill codes being received in the droves immediately, kill codes being sent. Should have a count of how many kill codes are in a floatilla or an average kill codes per min based on ground teams performance
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not connecting to a space team. Sitting at an Oplink for an hour waiting for a single bloody code!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost every time, makes farming credits an extremely slow process and makes the event feel not worth doing period.

If you don't fix this make solo rewards X10, the burn out from just the event being broken is bad let alone actually having it work.

Prioritize this, even if you have to have guaranteed kill codes being sent, still times 10 these rewards.

Back to bannerlord till this gets fixed and by that time probably won't have any time to actually get anything.

Edited by LOTSL
  • Like 1