Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game reward not being given
  • DESCRIPTION: Got the "Scarlet Spear Operations I Emblem" and "Scarlet Spear Operations III Emblem" but didn't get the "Scarlet Spear Operations II Emblem"
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea, no apparent way to unlock it a 2nd time since it's supposed to be progressive until you unlock the 3rd one
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should've got the "Scarlet Spear Operations II Emblem" when reaching 30 000 points, I reached over 50 000 points and got the "Scarlet Spear Operations III Emblem"
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Didn't got the "Scarlet Spear Operations II Emblem"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: One time thing with no chance of retrying

If it's a personnal bug I would like to be put in contact with someone from support to get it fixed, thanks in advance

Edited by PetroleumCrusader

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ground mission not sending kill code, space mission not recieving kill code, Scarlet Spear relay 17 (seem like happen to some other relay), we are at 88, while still have 1h30 minute left then kill code stop updating then when the wave end, we end at 89 and we got no battle reward because of this , this happen to me now is the third time.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/Jgj7GH6
  • REPRODUCTION: 1
  • EXPECTED RESULT: space reciveing kill code , ground actually sending kill code, and relay chat work properly
  • OBSERVED RESULT: doing ground mission, but seem like no kill code reciving on space mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: n/a
Edited by blackovercoat
additional info

codes not coming in relay-wide is still a far too often issue...

here one hairy run where my team had to hold the position for over 45 min:xAl1A7P.jpg

we could not return to the fleet since it was the very first murex and aborting the mission would hae meant to forfeit the tons of shedu parts AND 2 war blade parts too... and to top the fun we had, this was the one position where the bloody red orb is nearly constantly hurting the team... that was pretty... intense...

i suggest we are allowed to return even without any murex done - at least until you are able to fix this mess.

On 2020-03-29 at 9:24 PM, GrimKonstantin said:
  • TYPE: In game, cosmetic, reward
  • DESCRIPTION: The Clan sigils are not funtioning on the operators
  • VISUALGilded sigil on my operator
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip one of the sigils on your operator
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should look like my clan emblem
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It's the default Lotus symbol
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I try to use any of the availible clan sigils

Seconded here as well!

• TYPE: In game (Orbiter, Social space, or mission), cosmetic, reward
  • DESCRIPTION: PHASED, GLYPHED, and GILDED clan sigils don't apply to Operators.
  • VISUALaz2JBGt.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Via the Orbiter, customise Operator Appearance and apply any of the three clan sigil variants to the character.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Respective clan sigil (i.e. PHASED, GLYPHED, or GILDED) should appear on the Operator.  (Example of own clan sigil in-game presented below)
    SpcuLkr.png
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lotus Emblem (default to when a clan has not submitted a personalised logo) appears instead.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently, observed across numerous Cuirass' too.
  • Like 1

TYPE:  In-Game
DESCRIPTION:At that time, I was waiting for the settlement of the scale speed sent by e-mail. As a result, the ground team sent three same level 3 badges in an e-mail, but only increased the number of times, which should be three times, and the re login did not display normally
VISUAL: I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures, but there are a lot of them in the email. Basically, I have deleted those without token rewards. But you can search them in the background and verify what I said
REPRODUCTION:You can test this bug through a 3-hour cycle task. First, you have to complete 2 + times of ground assault tasks in 3 hours, and reach 5000 points, and you don't get the corresponding 100 / 100 activity reward. Wait for the 3-hour period to end, the system will send you an email, with 2 + badge reward in an email (2 + depends on the number of times you complete), and then you will send Now the number on the level 3 badge you used to wear is only increased by 1. In theory, it should be the number of times you completed this round of 5000 points. You can't log in the game again
EXPECTED RESULT:In theory, the increase should be the number of times you have completed 5000 points in this round, and you can't change if you log in the game again. The previous tasks are correspondingly increased
OBSERVED RESULT: +1 instead of adding the corresponding number of completions
REPRODUCTION RATE:As long as you do that, it's like this. It's never happened before.

• TYPE: In game, cosmetic, reward
  • DESCRIPTION: The Tier 3 Badge wasnt awarded to me as of yet, despite scoring way over 50k and even getting all other badges, i did get Tier 1 and Tier 2 prior. and i checked all the inbox messages. There was one instance where i got 3 of same message (with same cred and tier2 badge rewards) though, i have feeling it might have to do something with that, since that was the moment i went over 50k total points in the event.
  • VISUAL
  • Snap_2020-04-03_001.PNG
  • Snap_2020-04-03_002.PNG
  • REPRODUCTION: No Idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting the Tier 3 Badge?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Tier 3 Badge as of yet
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ???

• DESCRIPTION: Scarlet Spear Murex Raids Teams Not recieving kill code \ Flotilla Lobby Delay After A Certain number of pople joins the session, flotilla lobby had 14 teams down on the ground and 3 teams on space ( yeah its waay uneven), was going smoothly at first, after a while, flotilla chat still floods with kill codes being sent by the ground team, but none gets recieved by the space team, with the surplus of kill codes being sent youd expect that the murex teams have no trouble whatsoever, but the kill codes still aint being recieved by the murex teams. 
  • VISUAL: [none]
  • REPRODUCTION: Well, Happens to majority after staying a while in a flotilla
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Space recieves and Ground Sends | Surplus of kill codes being distributed constantly to space teams
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Seeng Ground Send, Space recieves for a while, then ceases to recieve any kill codes at all, also observed that ive been only recieving codes from the same set of people, seems like thres also a delay in the flotilla chat, my team have cleared the murex raid, took another 10 mins to show in chat that weve actually driven away a murex
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Often, waay too often

On 2020-03-29 at 1:35 AM, Borg1611 said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Sometimes as a client when going to operator you get stuck in operator and it tells you ability use is prevented when you attempt to go back to your warframe. This happened to me twice so far during the Space mission, though I don't know if it's confined to space missions. If you exit the railjack in operator is puts you back into your warframe, however, if you go back into operator later, you are again stuck in operator and unable to switch back unless you're on the ship and use an exit. 
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know, I go in and out of operator numerous times per mission and 90% of the time this doesn't happen. I'd guess it's some kind of client/host latency related issue, though the games it happened in weren't particularly laggy. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not being stuck in operator. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Being stuck in operator. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's happened twice to me with two different hosts on different days out of ?? number of missions, only as a client never as host. 

this except that

REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost every murax raid, as host or as client, solo or in squad, only since 27.3.8.

It behaves as if i where inside a Nullifier bubble as operator (same sound etc.)

I can get back into the warframe by transference (when operator "dies") or when exiting the railjack.

Unstuck, jumping down somewhere that resets the location, does not help. 

After it happened once, it is persistent throughout the whole mission (every time i go into operator again, I cannot get back into the warframe).

The first time it happened in a mission was always inside the Murax.

Edited by Zarokka
  • Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: When loading into a murex mission as host on public,   if a client connects during the loading tunnel,   the loading tunnel never finishes.     I only load into the mission once all connected clients abort.  This does not happen if a client connects after I have loaded in to the mission. 
  • REPRODUCTION:  Start a murex mission as host on public, if someone connects as a client,  the bug happens. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mission should have completed loading without anyone leaving. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The loading tunnel does not end until all clients abort and I'm left alone in my railjack. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  100%

• DESCRIPTION: Ground mission not sending kill code, space mission not recieving kill code, Scarlet Spear relay 17 (seem like happen to some other relay), we are at 88, while still have 1h30 minute left then kill code stop sending,it happening RIGHTNOW in ScalertSpear relay 1
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/3zQJcYa
  • REPRODUCTION: 2
  • EXPECTED RESULT: space reciveing kill code , and ground actually sending kill code, and relay chat work properly
  • OBSERVED RESULT: doing ground mission, but seem like no kill code reciving on space mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2 100%
  • I understand that you guys have to WFH , but please fix this
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION:
  1. Space mission not receiving kill codes. In the Flotilla feed you can see lots of sending but only one received here and there. You basically have your Oplinks just sitting there waiting for minutes on end and nothing.
  2. Ground mission code sending and ground score "queued". I'm finished with missions with accumulated score of 5k+ but in the Flotilla scoring boards, my score is 2k+. It goes up over time. Slowly, while I'm in the Flotilla. And, the Flotilla feed says I'm still sending codes despite me sitting at the outpost. My squadmates have their score updated fine, on their screen.
  1. Just start a space mission.
  2. No idea why it only happens to some people and not others.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Codes actually received for space and score is actually updated properly for ground.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Codes send but not received in space and score is not updated for ground at the point of mission success.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: As of today both happened 100% of the time. Space x2; Ground x2.

• UPDATE: Just got a message someone deployed an oplink reinforcement to my location while I'm sitting in the Flotilla...
Edited by Currilicious
  • Like 1

This bug is either a huge cut in our points gain or can easily be a huge exploit depending how things were supposed to be working...

• DESCRIPTION: Bonus payouts aren't being properly awarded, i did 3 relays to 100 murex in one wave where i should have got 10k from 1st, 10k from 2nd and as last 7920, but only got 10k and 7920. From what i tested this is my theory, seems like you only give bonus payouts once per payout value, so if i have 4*10k in different relays I only get one 10k reward but if i have 10k, 9999, 9998 in those relays i will get all those payouts... I reread the patch notes and now I wouldn't be surprised if it was supposed to be a max total of 10k payout per wave and not relay, which in that case this would be a very easy exploit, so thx for the bonus in that case.
  • REPRODUCTION: see description
  • EXPECTED RESULT: expected bonus payout for each relay that got to 100 murex
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only get bonus payout once per unique payout bonus value (see description for details)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 %. I only noticed this after yesterday patch, only reproduced once so far.
  • Like 2

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [host disconnected in a murex run. This resulted in moments where i and the rest of the party couldn't move and/or experienced severe lag, and every sentient dropped an argon crystal]
  • VISUALgwo9e7oapmq41.png
  • REPRODUCTION: [having the host of a murex raid disconnect probably, as it started after the disconnect]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [no weird bugs and normal loot tables]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [severe lag, inability to move or use actions periodically, unorthodox loot drops]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [happened once]
Edited by Thots_B_Soppin

• TYPE: Onboard Railjack/Minimap
  • DESCRIPTION: Minimap has vanished. Holding map will very briefly flash up the larger map, but it too, vanishes less than 1s later.
  • VISUAL: LmfW4oP.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Suspect it's caused from pilot/gunner seat entry/exit.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having a mini map
  • OBSERVED RESULT: NOT having a mini map
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened 2 out of 3 of my last attempts at playing Railjack, within first 2 missions.

Engineering is remarkably difficult when you're guessing at where the damages and boarding parties are.

On 2020-04-01 at 10:59 PM, fr4gb4ll said:
  • TYPE: in-game, event, returning to relay
  • DESCRIPTION: ship was returning to relay when i used the quick mission overview key
  • VISUAL: OpSXXkB.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: this was already a problem since the start of railjack, so you should know by now - also i said ho to, above.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: normal return to the relay and/or being able to exit this screen,...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ... which can't - not even open the menu. ALT+F4 being the solution to this crap - and ofc, i likely won't be able to get back into this relay, losing the chance on bonus credits therfore...
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: first of all, the ship has to be recalled to the relay for whatever reason - either by someone (in this case someone else ordered MY ship back after mission or it went automatically, who can say?) and then you press and hold the the quick-mission-screen-key while the transition starts... same thing as before with normal railjack missions.
  • how to prevent this: by a) stop with this automaticall recall crap and b) stop letting anyone but the host use the nav console. also c) put in a bloody time of at least 3-5 sec warning before starting the transition...

quote myself here to state that this still is an annoying issue after some hotfixes... you know you could easily prevent this from even happen, right? just by force-closing every other screen right before you start loading into another instance. but better yet, give us a tool (console command) that makes it possible to 'fix' all those 'issues' ourself, like with the unstuck command (which nowadays isn't needed so often anymore).

On 2020-03-27 at 11:59 PM, Ezio1911 said:

Type: In-Game

Description: Upon finishing a Murex raid 5/5 and traveling back to Scarlet Spear relay I get stuck in a finish post end screen which i cannot exit and it forces me to alt+f4 the game because I cannot interact with the game AT ALL. The post end screen also shows weird information like "Valkyr Prime Talons" even tho I played with fully geared Nova Prime. 

Visual: 

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Reprouction: See Description. (Upon finishing a Murex raid 5/5 and traveling back to Scarlet Spear relay I get stuck in a finish post end screen)

Expected result: Should have normally loaded in without this screen.

Observed result: Got stuck on it and i was forced to quit the game. 

Reproduction rate: It happened two times in a row. Barely rejoined my friend to start another mission then after finishing it, it happen again.

On 2020-03-30 at 12:40 AM, Zakkhar said:
  • TYPE: In-game, Mission Results (Frozen/Stuck)
  • DESCRIPTION: Stuck after the Murex Raid with Mission Summary screen on, unable to exit. Can leave group (screen clickable trough), cannot enter chat or move. Alt+4 is only choice, after the log back cannot choose Scarlett spear instance (not on the list). Not receiving any prices.
  • REPRODUCTION: Have the summary screen on while leaving RJ mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Exit button should close the window.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Exit button doesnt seem to be clickable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Two times so far.

Can confirm this, very easy to reproduce (at least the "I'm stuck and must Alt-F4" bit): just hold tab to open (and keep open) the progress/rewards screen while you're traveling back to the flotilla (navigation, pick flotilla, animation starts, press and hold tab).

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Turning into an operator inside Murex causes instant mission fail.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/3rk69m                (EE.log) https://filebin.net/20awbekw7k1ewncn
  • REPRODUCTION: Using operator mode inside murex. It can happen anywhere inside murex, not only in the entrance tile.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Using operator without failing the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Failing the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I find it weird to replicate this bug. I tried to record it 3 times and only on 3rd attempt i got the bug, other 2 attempts worked as intended. (everytime it worked i restarted the mission)

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear Ground Team Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: me and my team did 2x 17 condrix mission but in the flotilla leader board didn't show the correct points
  • VISUAL: cant seem to upload the screenshots here
  • REPRODUCTION: happened twice
  • EXPECTED RESULT: expect 4k+ points per 17 condrix so expecting around 8k+ points
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only received 4236 points ie half the points in both runs
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: dont know
Edited by Doctor_Carnage

• DESCRIPTION: Me and my crew were on 5/5 murex on 8/9 about to win then suddenly the ship got a hull breach and when trying to repair the damage it wasn't possible at all because the hole in the ship was BEHIND a sentient space pod that embedded in the ship towards the back left of the ship where they usually come in. This forced a game wipe,robbing us all of any rewards.
    It was literally impossible to repair the ship,all 4 players were in front of it trying to repair the hole.
  • VISUAL: Sentient pod in the side of the ship overlaying ontop of a hull breach
  • REPRODUCTION: Get hit by sentient pods on your ship
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to repair the hull breach
  • OBSERVED RESULT: mission failure
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time i've saw it happen ever in railjack

• TYPE: In-Game, during Murex Space mission
  • DESCRIPTION: After leaving the ship and entering the Murex, I was completely uncapable to play. I couldn't shoot, aim, jump, crouch, etc. Only walk (not run) and change between primary and melee through the quick melee weapon. Jumping off the map or using unstuck didn't seem to fix.
  • VISUAL: Got nothing.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure but it seems to be done through the turrets of Railjack.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to play normally like usual.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Couldn't play like explained further up.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be really low as it only happened once in a session of basically 3 hours.

• DESCRIPTION: Space team not receiving kill codes
  • VISUAL: just check your logs (scarlet spear 17 at around CET 23:30 03/04/2020 - 00:40 04/04/2020)
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting kill codes, so we actually can do the event.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not getting kill codes, 'scarlet spear 17' stuck at 88/100 progress
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

I hope we get some scarlet credits as compensation...

• TYPE: In-Game, during Murex Space Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Grineer Crewships will shoot their bubbles at and heal Sentient Fighters/Splinters
  • VISUAL: Don't have anything to show it
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure, but try damaging sentient fighters near crewships and observe what they fire their healing bubbles at
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Crewships only shoot healing bubbles at their allies and not an enemy faction.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crewships deliberately shooting their heal bubbles at Sentient fighters, have seen Fighters/Splinters being healed by it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unsure, I haven't gone out of my way to check, but I've seen this behavior in about a third of my space missions

4 minutes ago, LongDongHongKong said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Space team not receiving kill codes
  • VISUAL: just check your logs (scarlet spear 17 at around CET 23:30 03/04/2020 - 00:40 04/04/2020)
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting kill codes, so we actually can do the event.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not getting kill codes, 'scarlet spear 17' stuck at 88/100 progress
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

I hope we get some scarlet credits as compensation...

I might have been in the same relay a few minutes ago, on the ground team. Me and my squad of randoms had been doing 2 full 17-wave missions when we saw 88/100 on the panel and went in for a third last one. Did another full 17 waves without any visual problems and when we got back to the relay it still said 88/100 at 1+ hour, and most people had abandoned it even if it stated that there was a bunch of active squads in space and on ground. 

Not the first time I see a relay freeze on 88 waves now that I think of it. 

• TYPE: Cannot host Space/Murex missions
  • DESCRIPTION: 9 out of 13 times now, when trying to Host a mission inviting in players from OUTSIDE the surrent Flotilla Relay, as I have an endgame Railjack, the mission will not Start. Displaying the message for me to "Wait for all players to be in the same Flotilla as me". However in every instance of this occuring I can PHYSICALLY SEE and interact with my 3 squad members surrounding me inside the Relay. But it will keep insisting they are not in it with me throughout the entire stay in the relay. I have tried inviting them in while they are on their own ships. I have tried STARTING the squad from my ship and then warping to the flotilla. All my squad mates report being able to see me and the loading screen of getting in the flotilla as soon as I either warp inside the to the relay or invite them in. I have, in these instances, tried changing squad members, tried going in and out of the relay (which for some reason, only going out dissolves your squad, bringing unnecessary work for the players) and it seems to stop happening at random.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I would have expected that the game, since it checks correctly for how full the flotilla relay is before anyone is invited in, would do a better job to guarantee that all players are, indeed, in the same relay as well. Meanwhile, I don't understand the need or whatever event might even require said message, since, once again, the player is FORCED into a loading screen when getting into a squad in a Relay, and they will have ANOTHER load screen to get into the railjack mission the host is starting anyways.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: As mentioned above, happened to me NINE out of the THIRTEEN times I tried to Host a Murex/Space Mission.

• DESCRIPTION: Scarlet Spear: Ground Assault. At an early point during the mission, my UI stopped updating and I could not see any Oplink health or the completion percentage of the transmissions for the Oplink phase. By the completion of the 17th Condrix, my UI displayed only 10 completions. This appears to be due to going in a downed state and being revived.
  • VISUAL:
    • F2818E1DD75CA51A8890B0199A7061772D795EA4
      • First run, group completed 17 Condrix waves; I was downed once. Host received 4131 credit, I received 162.
  •  
    • 454F9292A70E63CAC07062D7F68BB9F84F36D0D5
  • Second run, group completed 17 Condrix waves; I had no downed state. Host received 4131 credit, I received 4131.

• REPRODUCTION: Have the client, not host, go in a downed state and revive.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kill codes sent equivalent to host (Blaze13).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Less credits? / Kill codes sent.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Was able to reproduce result 2/2 additional times so far since first instance.
Edited by Schiwing