Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Bear

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

• TYPE: Crash
  • DESCRIPTION: Crash on mission start is NOT fixed in the last hotfix.
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a mission (railjack seems worse)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: mission plays normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: CTD
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: once every couple of missions
  • also, issue with rewards not being received properly

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [After leaving the arsenal in the lobby my character became unvisible and the only thing i was able to do was turning the camera. I couldnt move or press ESC.]
  • VISUAL: [Unfortunately my pc crashed before i took a screenshot]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Unknown]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Normally i would just have left the Arsenal]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [look at description]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [It only happened once]

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: While in Titania's razorwing mode the targeting reticle for your Dex Pixia disappears
  • REPRODUCTION: It happened every time I entered Razorwing mode
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have a targeting reticle 100% of the time
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lack of targeting reticle
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened 100% of the time while doing the ground mission portion of Scarlet Spear as well as the Simulacrum, I did not try it in any other missions.

TYPE: Unable to enter the game

DESCRIPTION: Launcher stops responding on start up.

VISUAL: Launcher starts, but no text, and not interactable.

REPRODUCTION: Start the launcher

EXPECTED RESULT: working launcher

OBSERVED RESULT:  Launcher non-responsive.  Clicking causes crash.

REPRODUCTION RATE:  100%

1 hour ago, -BM-Attila.the.Hun said:

So I was doing mission on space with clan mates, after finishing and extracting my clan mates got around 1200 scarlet credits (more or less) but after I went out of the relay I checked my inventory and found out that I didn't get any

Same Problem here, it was an extremely laggy session (due to a S#&$ty host), we should have gotten 775 but i got only 90 or so...

• DESCRIPTION: Mission tracker bug, and i don't get any crimson spear coins.
  • VISUAL: Can't screenshot mission reward, coz can't open after mission/
  • REPRODUCTION
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get crimson spear coins
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Don't get crimson spear coins
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 times.

I don't know, buuut I guess it should be something else on the floating UIs texts.

https://imgur.com/c3WVZoq
https://imgur.com/Idamsoy

• DESCRIPTION: [Launching the railjack portion of Scarlet Spear - pilot guns don't work.]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Load the railjack portion of SS mission.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Fire my pilot guns like normal. Works in regular railjack missions.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [They don't fire. Sideguns work fine.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100% failure - loaded 6 times, 6 times I could not fire my pilot guns, but sideguns worked fine.]

• DESCRIPTION: Murex Satellite marker disappears, could not find the satellite therefore could not continue mission. (Happened after completing second murex)
  • VISUAL: It says "Retrieve Oplink Satellite but I can't find it, there is no marker and I spend 10 minutes flying around looking for it.RNGXy4d.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Haven't tried to reproduce
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expect marker for satellite to appear
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See visual
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea

• TYPE: [ingame]
  • DESCRIPTION: [running the earth condrix mission, host migration happened and i became the new host. everything was reset but nothing would spawn]
  • REPRODUCTION: [get the host to leave early and cause a host migration]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [game migrates and carries on as usual]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [levels bugs out and nothing new spawns, all currently earned points/credits are also lost”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [so far this has happened 100% of the time a host migration happens”]

• TYPE: railjack inside ship sentient ramsled
  • DESCRIPTION: flying around the murex, got boarded, killed the boarders, got boarded again and one sentient is stuck inside the ramsled.
  • VISUAL: below. the red triangle is outside the ship's walls, probally inside the ramsled stuck
  • REPRODUCTION: get boarded, open tatical menu
  • EXPECTED RESULT: kill all the sentients, Cy's 'boarding parties dead' message
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no such boarding parties dead msg

pufumu8.png

Simply put, all the extra text below the player's name isn't supposed to be here.

Seen in the new relay, happend after I reentered the relay after a RJ mission for this photo.

kxFo2Qm.png

• TYPE:  in-game - reward
  • DESCRIPTION: i did a number of missions and did not recieve any credit
  • VISUAL: i don't  
  • REPRODUCTION: idk tbh
  • EXPECTED RESULT: to get my credit
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  i didn't get my credit
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: twice

• TYPE: In-Game Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Finished full Murex run as client (all 5 defeated), did not receive any rewards. Host received rewards as expected.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receive credits for during the #*!%ing mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Didn't receive any rewards for completing the #*!%ing mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

14 minutes ago, fallenbuddhist said:
  • DESCRIPTION: [Launching the railjack portion of Scarlet Spear - pilot guns don't work.]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Load the railjack portion of SS mission.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Fire my pilot guns like normal. Works in regular railjack missions.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [They don't fire. Sideguns work fine.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100% failure - loaded 6 times, 6 times I could not fire my pilot guns, but sideguns worked fine.]

You cannot fire the railjack's guns while towing the satellite.  Does this resolve your report? 🙂

• DESCRIPTION: Playing the Murex raid. Went in the sentient ship and deployed Oplinks. Murex died but only the host gets credit for all the kills. First time my squad did it, it only counted 1 and the other 4 were never counted on the Client's UI. Only counted for the Host. Seems to always bug out after the first kill. Sometimes it doesn't count the first kill at all for Clients.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into the Murex raid, place Oplink, get the kill, UI bugs out on itself.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Host AND Clients should have received credit, not just the host.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Worked for Host, bugged out for clients.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened all 4 times we tried it.

• DESCRIPTION: Finished 3 missions so far, two ground one railjack, and only received overall operations score for the first ground mission of them.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The number on the console in my orbiter should go up.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The number on the console in my orbiter did not go up.

2 hours ago, -BM-Attila.the.Hun said:

So I was doing mission on space with clan mates, after finishing and extracting my clan mates got around 1200 scarlet credits (more or less) but after I went out of the relay I checked my inventory and found out that I didn't get any

also suffered the same problem to the tune of about 2k credits, tried a visit to the orbiter and return to the Scarlet spear with no resolution

• TYPE: In-game Crash
  • DESCRIPTION: After hotfix, started Murex mission, a few seconds after loading in the game game hung then crashed. Crash report utility opened, but also crashed before it could send a report. This is getting absurd.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to play the game without crashing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game crashed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Subsequent Murex missions have had the same hang, but twice now it hasn't crashed.

• TYPE: In-Game UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing a Murex mission as a client, the mission UI showing progress towards completion never appeared.
  • VISUAL: Didn't screenshot it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into a Murex mission as a client.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to see the mission objective UI.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was not able to see the mission objective UI.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened every time as a client, to me and my friend.

• TYPE: In-Game Railjack Matchmaking
  • DESCRIPTION: Loading into a Murex Raid
  • REPRODUCTION: Just Load into a Murex Space Raid
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have joined either a group that had a free space or had a bunch of people join me on my railjack. Similar to the ground mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It makes me the host for the railjack and I never get a single person to join me on the mission which ends in failure.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I try to play the Railjack portion of this operation. No one will join. and I cannot join a raid in progress

• DESCRIPTION: I’ve done space mission, come back to scarlet spear station and spend some time (5-10min) in arsenal. Then I saw Exo Gokstad Crewship bombing my RJ. He pushed me later out of station into void.
  • VISUALWarframe0130.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: It happened one time, so sorry but I don’t know.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: He shouldn’t be there
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My RJ being bombed?
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened only once, for now.

• DESCRIPTION: When playing normally, at any point, my mouse would leave the game and go onto my second monitor (of course if the mouse went too far over), this meant i would often click (any button on the mouse) and be tabbed out of Warframe onto another window. I tried switching between borderless fullscreen, windowed and fullscreen (fullscreen being the one I was on at first). I tried re-launching the game too, it made no difference. I also optimised the game from the launcher, again with no difference. I've never had this issue until scarlet spear released.
  • VISUAL: Couldn't record multiple screens at once.
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know whether it can be recreated (because it may just be my client?).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Move mouse to either side (left in my case), and mouse shouldn't leave application space, onto another monitor.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Playing the game normally, and mouse transferred over to other monitor as if using my desktop or windowed applications
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened every time (of four times) that I started the game to see if it would fix.

10 minutes ago, Modus-Pwnens said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Finished full Murex run as client (all 5 defeated), did not receive any rewards. Host received rewards as expected.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receive credits for during the #*!%ing mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Didn't receive any rewards for completing the #*!%ing mission.

Exactly the same issue occured for me.

• VISUAL: No objective, no rewards after Murex "waves" (3/6/9) appeared, no rewards after Skirmish.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receive credits and mission rewards, resources and mods looted during mission recieved.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Didin't received credits and mission rewards, resources and mods looted during mission recieved.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown. Did only one run as a client.

• TYPE: In-Game Party System
  • DESCRIPTION: Tried to invite another player to our group. They were in the same flotilla - literally standing right next to me - but I got a message saying that the flotilla was full.
  • VISUAL: Didn't screenshot.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to invite someone else in the same flotilla into your squad when the flotilla is full.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They should be able to join your squad, since they're already in the full flotilla.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The inviter is given a message saying that the invitation failed because the flotilla was full.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%