Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

1 hour ago, Oveerseer said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After logging in the the game closes.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Login
  • EXPECTED RESULT: For the game to open and stay open so I can play
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game closes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: When I login Like Clock work

yeah, this is the same for me

• DESCRIPTION: Completing 5 (9/9) Murex raids in a mission only gives 1.8k points/credits, instead of the 2.5k Rebecca's post said we should be getting. 
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: n/a
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 2,565 Scarlet Credits.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We got like ~1,865. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened both 5 murex raids I attempted.

• TYPE: Crash
  • DESCRIPTION: My game crashes all the time from getting to the scarlet spear relay to the middle of the missions, both on ground and space. While on the relay, the game seems to crash more than on the missions, mainly when i talk to little duck to check the rewards. Every time i crash, no matter where, a window opens on my browser saying that my disk space may be almost full or that it may be corrupt (IO Fail), but i made sure that was not the problem. Also, it's important to point out that my game never crashed before this update, and i believe orb vallis is way tougher for the hardware to process than these missions, and although i get disconnected there sometimes, as i said, i never got crashed.
  • VISUALhttps://www.warframe.com/pt-br/iofail  /  This is the window i'm getting redirected to.
  • REPRODUCTION: Staying on the relay for about a minute always crashes my game, while on the missions it takes longer, and mainly on space.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to play with my friends, however i was the only one of the three of us whose game was crashing this much.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: On ground, missions seem to be more stable though, since it was the only mission i could complete.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Type: In Game/In Dojo

Description: Cannot access the menu to allocate resources to build the remaining parts of my railjack.

Visual(s):

unknown.png?width=1204&height=677unknown.png

Replication: Enter the Drydock of a Dojo with an incomplete Railjack (either building the port nacelle or Tail section), and attempt to access the building terminal in front of the railjack.

Expected Result: The building menu for the railjack to open in order to allow me to allocate resources.

Observed Result: I was unable to access the menu. No pop-up to access it and no way to access it.

Reproduction Rate: 100% of the time. I haven't been able to access that specific menu in the dry dock.

The second image was added to show that I do not have the railjack completed.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Soloing my third Murex mission in Operation: Scarlet Spear when my Oplink Satellite navigation beacon disappeared.
VISUAL: ejTb9Y1.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Play Scarlet Spear missions continously without leaving the operation's relay; might be a memory overflow; not sure.
EXPECTED RESULT: Oplink Satellite navigation beacon should not have disappeared over a lengthy session.
OBSERVED RESULT: Oplink Satellite navigation beacon casually 'exited stage right.'
REPRODUCTION RATE: My navigation beacons in other Emperyan missions disappear and I have not encountered the instance recently, but due to this operation being deployed recently, there may have been a coding error or unanticipated inefficiency leading to the issue.

Happy to help. :D

The Earth Console from the Scarlet Spear Little Duck rewards depicts the Earth spinning in the wrong direction 😮  The sun sets in the WEST not in the EAST.  I'm not spending my hard earned Crimson Spear credits to show the earth spinning in the wrong direction in my orbiter XD

Did 2 Murex Raids... didnt get my Scarlet Credits nor did my progress go up. Never had any lag or disconnection. 

• EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten my Scarlet Credits and the Progress Bar up but nothing happened. Stayed the same
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead after the mission was over and we were going back to the relay the mission accomplished screen showed up for a split second and went away instantly.

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear Event
  • DESCRIPTION: After finishing Scarlet Spear missions the Emblem progress doesn't update
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a scarlet spear mission, go back to orbiter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Updated progress bar/ filled in score for emblem progress
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No progress made, should be 2,180/50,000 but was 0/50,000
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has been going on ever since the update went out.

• DESCRIPTION: End of Wave Rewards for Scarlet Spear
  • VISUAL:
  • Me:
  • https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495671166350917638/692238077980049418/unknown.png
  • My squadmate:
  • https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495671166350917638/692199107804266547/unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Finish a 100/100 Murax with being #1 in score tied with another player. In this case it was a score of 11,050 on the Murax Side
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Same rewards
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Different reward
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time
Edited by NobleWolf42

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing flotilla, waited for almost an hour for ZERO KILL CODES
  • VISUAL: You don't want to see my visual representation. It involves middle fingers. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Just play it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting kill codes so we can finish the mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We got no kill codes and wasted an hour of time for nothing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every. Single. Time.

9小时前 , -Bv-Psykiik 说:

after Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.1 i can not login to the game .. it keep say this ..although i am 100% i typed my password correct .. i even exited and re opened the game again but stil error 

i cant play the game for now 😔

after many failed attempts, i tried to launch the game as Administrator and finlay i logged in .. i exited the game and re tried again normally and i did login again normally 

for anyone who have issue with login screen or launcher .. try to run it as administrator and see 

the same situation,but i CAN NOT run it as administrator,it does not give me the option:heartbroken:

Edited by Oak666
  • Like 1

Ingame Scarlet Spear Mission

Reproduction:

Solo play. On a mission and suddenly 'network not responding' once. Back to Flotilla and it all happens.

After and in mission

1. Was in solo squad waiting for kill codes and it really takes a lot of times to wait for kill codes like 5-6 minutes. Even thought the kill codes from the ground squads keep on transmitting non-stop. And only a few players keep on getting kill codes. And some have to keep on waiting for a long time to get a code. Wasted a lot of times for waiting kill codes queue.

2. Back to Flotilla, and people can still send me OpLink reinforcement. I got twice and I can even see my name on the reinforcement console. My OpLink marked as Critical even though I'm already back at Flotilla, not aborting the mission, just back normally.

Expected result:

1. Played with a small group on Flotilla while still solo, I could keep on getting kill codes while the ground units keeps on transmitting, even the other space units keep getting em non stop. It should transmit - get - transmit - get.

2.I'm not on either mission, so my name shouldn't on the reinforcement selection.

Type: Mission, Murex

Not getting scarlet credits. Could be operator related. Went into operator mode, void dashed inside the current sentient ship. Then I got the VERY old out of bounds bug where you teleport to last known position(I assume) and seemingly ended up on a different sentient ship. Because it was empty and no other players or mission markers were there.

Out of bounds bug being where you void dash somewhere random _inside_ bounds and it gets treated as dashing outside of bounds. Outside of bounds example being into water or into a hole.

Edited by Frendh

• TYPE: In-Game, 
  • DESCRIPTION

so i played the event got a score of around 5600 after 15 ships then got rank 2 2000 bonus i even had the 3 star blue thing over my head in the relay

also got a score during a older wave of around 3700 10 ships rank 2 10000 bonus

i have no idea how the bonus and rank is calculated because the host got rank 3 2k bonus

• VISUAL: dont have any score board is gone
  • REPRODUCTION: play missions
  • EXPECTED RESULT: get a rank 3 emblem not a rank 2 one
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i think it because i stayed in the relay so maybe last run wasn't truly added to my score
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i think it because i stayed in the relay after the runs so maybe last run wasn't truly added to my score

s

Edited by b4timert
  • Like 1

Warframe0222.jpg

TYPE: [In-game]
DESCRIPTION: [Waiting around in the flotilla after a 100/100 wave was complete.]
VISUAL: [Image posted]
REPRODUCTION: [TBD]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Should have read, "Wave Complete 100/100 in Retreat"]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Saw “Wave Complete |Progress|/|REQ| In Retreat”]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Unknown]

Just some placeholder text after a wave is completed in the flotilla.

Edited by Immortal

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Scarlet Credits Operation points depending on your rank!

Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,000

The update said that getting a Rank 2 and 3 would reward 6k and 10k credits respectively.

I did so, but received only 2k credits on both.

MRPb9x9.jpg

jyEktbr.jpg

XxTE3CR.jpg

RkVQVSc.jpg

Its not a text only error, the shop shows I only did get 2k credits from this each mail.

I'm owned 14k credits and all my good will that I gave to this event.

• Like 2

• TYPE: end of wave rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: I got 5.7k for space and 1.2k for ground, only got 2k bonus when it ends and a second murax III emblem, no crinnix emblem.
  •  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: get crinnix I emblem and 10k bonus scarlet credits and Murax III emblem
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Murax III emblem and 2k bonus
  •  

• TYPE: In-Game Reward
  • DESCRIPTION: I was waiting for the bonus credits to go in my inbox after finishing a wave.
  • VISUAL: See below.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the event and break 5000 credits.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten a bonus of 10,000 credits in my inbox for getting rank 3.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got 2,000 credits in my inbox for getting rank 3.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Just once. Don't really want to test it again.

Went over 5k: https://imgur.com/a/SdDp36O

Got 2k credits in my inbox: https://imgur.com/a/pT2oIhE

Edit just to add - this is not just a UI bug. I checked my credits before and after. I only got 2000.

Edited by vandald
Clarification.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Earned 5k+ score in the RJ portion and 1k score in the ground mission portion of the event. Completed all 100 ?murmexs? (sentient ships). Went back to orbiter and received my mail which had both the r3 rj badge and the r1 ground mission badge but only 2k credits.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: score 5k in RJ, then score 1k in ground missions, then make sure its gets to 100 ships killed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Received both 2k and 10k credits for achieving both r3 and r1 in the murmex wave.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Received 2k credits only.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Haha, not a chance in France I'll be wasting my time to check how reproducible it is when there's zero chance I'll be compensated for it.

Yup, same here. Happened twice now. Reached Rank 3 but only got 2k bonus credits. So basically I have 16k credits less than I should have.

• TYPE: [In-Game Reward]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Playing the event]
  • VISUAL: [See below]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Just play the event and score high enough to reach atleast Rank 2]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Reach Rank 3 and get 10k bonus credits]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Reached Rank 3 and got 2k bonus credits]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [2 out of 2 for myself, but as far as I know probably 100%]

23AN4Or.jpg

kxzBRQ0.jpg

WGhu6Yy.jpg

Edited by Ahbahl

• DESCRIPTION: Bonus credits from successful wave repulsion are lower than the amount expected based on the forum post on the event. Ran the scarlet spear event, got a 2k bonus instead of the 10k I should have.
    See album for screenshots of event points and the accompanying mail after completion.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/A7pPL42
  • REPRODUCTION: I got this bug previously and though it might have been due to running the ground first then space and it failed to account for my space tier, however this time we ran just space missions and it failed to send the correct reward. Both times I have been host but haven't been able to verify if the clients with me got the correct amounts.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 10k bonus credits instead of 2k
  • OBSERVED RESULT: received 2k bonus credits despite definitely being in excess of the 5000 point requirement (11250 pts)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 for 2 on incorrect bonus credits

A couple of bugs that I noticed today while running the event.

1. If your squad mate has a crash or disconnect, and the Flotilla (Instance) was full while they were disconnected you cannot re-invite while you are in the Flotilla "Hub", you will get an error that the Flotilla is full. However, if you start a mission and then invite them, they are able to join, regardless of whether people came in or out of the Flotilla.
  2. If you start right as the Flotilla resets, you run a chance at not being able to send or receive kill codes. Missed a Shedu drop because of this 😞. We had to let the OPLINKs die, causing us to fail. 
  3. Many times I have had squad mates that have become locked into operator mode when they are in a Murex, and the only way to get out is to die, or wait for the current kill codes to complete and then be forced onto the ship. This also happens on Earth. I am not sure why it happens, but if it happens on earth you have to die to reset it.
  4. I can not join another instance or Flotilla if:
    1. I am in a Flotilla currently, this can make it annoying to group up with friends in other instances
    2. I am using the clan dojo navigation. I simply could not launch to any instances
  5. Often times the UI gets bugged, and while in space you cannot see how many OPLINKs are up in Space, or their current health. If this happens you will also not see any drops or rewards that you get to appear on screen, or in your mission results. I actually am not sure if you even get them, it is hard to tell because I do not know what I got. Did not notice this after the second hotfix, could be fixed, could be luck. Sometimes I can only see 1 or 2 OPLINKs in the UI, even if we have 75%-100% efficiency.
  6. This may be similar to 3, if you use Revenant's 4th ability as the an Earth boss is killed, in my case the last one for our mission, you may get stuck using that ability and not able to do anything else. 
  7. It sometimes takes a very long time, 5-20 minutes to receive Credit Rewards for missions, and for being on the leaderboards.

-----EDIT/ADDED--------

1. One more I had to add in, for the earth bosses, there is an invisible barrier on the bottom of the "eye" that opens up, it seems to be on top too since i was able to float around in the air in top of it (I was attempting to melee the "eye"), that can make it deceptively hard to hit the "eye" if you are too close to it. This is not a huge deal since I doubt too many people want to go melee all over it like I did, but it makes it difficult to use weapons with drop off, because it is nearly impossible to hit from so close and the angle is too steep.

Hope this helps, unfortunately I do not have video for all of the bugs. Let me know if you have any questions at all 🙂 

Edited by ClevorTosty