Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Earned 4455 ground score. Received the ank 2 emblem in the mail, but only the tier 1 reward of 2k credits
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/lSBPwF3
  • REPRODUCTION: have the flotilla reach 100/100 and score between 3k and 5k in the ground assualt
  • EXPECTED RESULT: was expecting the 6k bonus described in the operation announcement
  • OBSERVED RESULT: received 2k credits rather than 6k credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Don't have time to go back in and see if this would happen again but it appears others are reporting similar occurrences
Edited by Hitical-Crit
typo in album link

Type : Launcher

Description : Game denies to verify cache and takes me to https://www.warframe.com/en/iofail . I've checked everything that was asked to check on that site, and it still crashes and takes me to the site. I've been playing the game for years and I haven't ever gotten that screen ever, until now. I wanted to move the game from the Boot Drive to clear up more space but the damn 25GB file called F.TextureDx9.cache just fails every time. Idk if it's corrupted or what. I wanted to verify that, and voila the launcher itself crashes now. 

Visual : The Launcher just crashes and that's about it 

Reproduction : Every. Single. Time.

Expected Result : Play!

Observed Result : Crash! 

Reproduction Rate : Yes.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Receiving Bonus Rewards from the Inbox after completing one of the THREE HOUR Scarlet Spear Waves
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

S3W4GIC.pngKKSjh7w.pngvUiCA50.png

• REPRODUCTION: Most likely by getting enough points to reach a higher point threshold on the space missions while getting a lower point threshold on the ground side. I got enough points to reach the third tier for space and the first tier for ground.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to receive the 10,000 Scarlet Credits from reaching the third tier for the Space side of the mission as well as the 2,000 Scarlet Credits from the first tier of the Ground side of the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: While I received both emblems, I only received 2,000 Scarlet Credits from the first tier of the Ground mission and received NO Scarlet Credits from the third tier of the Space mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have not attempted to reproduce as of posting. The time invested into reproducing the bug means I won't likely attempt to reproduce it.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Host migration fatally broke ground assault mission.

VISUAL: pieceofshit.png

REPRODUCTION: Get 1 person in the mission, join, let host leave.

EXPECTED RESULT: For mission to continue after host migration without anything breaking.

OBSERVED RESULT: After host migration waypoints didn't appear, monsters stopped spawning, extraction prohibited.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear Space/Railjack mission rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Finished multiple runs of 5 Murex each, 1 17 Condrix run and another 6 Condrix run of the Ground mission.
  • VISUAL: unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to get the Scarlet Spear Murex III Emblem and appropriate Victory credit reward,
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Liverslices and I somehow got the wrong emblem while another person in my squad got the right one (the host, Psikeau), none of us the correct Victory credit reward. We only recieved a 2,000 credit Victory reward for the ground mission we did after we finished the space/Railjack missions, we should have gotten 10,000 for our actual score or at least 6,000 to match the Murex II emblem we mistakenly got.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea, given it happened to another squad mate and not the host, I'd say a solid 66%, but I can't confirm as I lost all will to run the event after failing to get the weapon BP like I had planned tonight because of a bug ruining the victory credit reward I'd planned on getting.
  • Like 2

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear Event
  • DESCRIPTION: While in mission the UI did not seem to update when we took out a Murex during the murex raid and after the mission finished I received no credits even though we took down like 3 atleast. Also it reads that i only have 45points for the entire event while I have like 400 credits?
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: See the UI update during mission and receive credits after mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Did not receive credits and accumulative credits is 45?
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A
  • IT HAPPENED AGAIN, EVERYONE ELSE IN MY SQUAD GOT CREDITS BUT NOT ME!!!! AND it happened a 3rd time....
Edited by 1Ruinmaster1

Type:PC In Game

Description: After Killing the Second Murex of the run, railjack enemies stopped appearing

Visual:

NQLIewY.jpg

Reproduction: Unknown, however, prior to the start of the bug, one of our squadmates disconnected during loading, prompting a restart of his game and rejoining us after the mission began, but before the first murex was killed. We have not attempted to reproduce this bug.

Observation: After ending that mission and beginning a new one, no railjack enemies spawned in this second mission as well. Unknown how this bugs persists between missions.

TYPE: On Mission

DESCRIPTION: Random damage numbers appearing out of nowhere during scarlet spear earth missions. Most likely because of some weird issue Brachiolyst corpses beacuse they seem to appear only where they die. (numbers appearing even though corpse have disappeared)
UPD: Can confirm that damage numbers appearing after hitting sentient parts on the ground.

Спойлер

U3nd6F1.png

Reproduction: Kill some sentients and shoot at fallen parts

Edited by Ursoon

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Entered Murex Raid with game set to public. No one else joins group. No kill codes in 20min. I abort mission because there is no other way to leave it. At Scarlet Spear flotilla i see there are 4 ground assaults in progress though.
  • REPRODUCTION:  Set game to public, enter Murex Raid without pre-formed group.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: What i expect is if there are Ground Assaults in progress that i get kill codes while i am doing Murex Raid.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: This keeps happening. No matchmaking, no kill codes, no way to get any credit for doing mission because no kill codes while ground assaults are in progress. At this rate 4 weeks isn't going to be long enough to earn enough Scarlet Credits to buy what Little Duck has to offer. And i don't want to bother with it if i get nothing back for the effort i put into it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Murex Raid.

• DESCRIPTION: Defending the op link in a murex, waiting for kill codes which are being sent by ground teams.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When a ground team sends a kill code (as reported by the yellow chat text), it should be received by either myself or a different murex squad.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Kill codes are repeatedly sent by ground teams (as reported by the yellow chat text), but none of the murex squads are receiving them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It has happened for my last 4 murex missions in a row.

TYPE: in game - ground assault mission 

DESCRIPTION: Arcane Momentum provides a chance to increase the Reload Speed on Sniper-type weapons whenever the player achieves a critical Hit .. but it doesn't trigger when i hit Sentient Condrix in ground assault .. my rubico prime score crits all the time but not ones arcane momentum triggers .. only way to make it trigger is if i shoot another enemy (grineer or sentient) to get the reload buff .. which means the arcane itself is not bugged but the boss is not triggering it 

VISUAL: no screenshot for this kind of bug

REPRODUCTION: equip maxed arcane momentum to any sniper (rubico prime in my case) and shoot Condrix .. keep shoot all magazine you have and still it wont trigger 
EXPECTED RESULT: 60% chance to increase my reload for 12 sec 

OBSERVED RESULT: nothing .. the arcane didn't work at all ..only way to make it work is look for an enemy that still not killed by my team and hit em and pray for arcane to trigger... i have to do this every 12 sec 

REPRODUCTION RATE: always ...i have run condrix many times with exca eumbra, chroma , and rhino but the Condrix does not trigger the arcane 

• Like 2

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: 1. not receiving cred rewards for murex space missions 2. not recieving communication from little duck after tier 1 completion of murex space mission. station got to 100/100 after my squad got around 1,200 murex score, waited 50 minutes doing other things, new wave of event missions spawn, no inbox message. didnt get a screenshot of 2. tried re logging for both problems, didnt help. 3. kicked from squads ground mission into my only instance, previous squad and leader were still intact and going strong, still had internet connection, since it gave me own instance couldnt rejoin squad mid mission. also no screenshot
  • VISUALunknown.png?width=1620&height=911
    unknown.png
    unknown.png?width=1620&height=911
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: only seemed to happen on railjack missions, as you can see it added creds for the ground mission, just not for the two space missions i did
  • EXPECTED RESULT: do the missions, recieve appropriate amount of creds
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only recievedc reds for ground missions, not for space missions
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: anytime i did a space mission

• DESCRIPTION: I recruited four Tenno from the Recruiting chat channel, we commenced the Murex space mission, then my game crashed about three seconds after I loaded in and skipped the preview animation. The remote crash sender did not appear, so I restarted the client immediately, logged-in, and chose to rejoin my squad via the prompt. I returned to two of the four squad members, one of which asked what happened. I replied and noticed that all of the space skybox and environmental assets were abscent other than the Raijack model. We had no choice but to abort the mission, as we were unable to locate/navigate to any objective or inflicit/damage any enemy or asset.
  • VISUALwrAjH6E.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown, other than to enter a Murex space mission as a full, four-Tenno squad and force-skip the preview animation. After that, the crash would have to occur in order to display the abscence of scenery outside of the craft.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After loading into the Murex mission and force-skipping the preview animation, the mission should not have crashed and proceeded as usual until manual extraction, failure, or the maximum amount of Murex are repelled for a single session.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game crashed several seconds after loading-in and force-skipping the preview animation. I logged-in again and clicked the 'yes' option in the prompt to rejoin my squad and, upon loading-in, noticed all the the skybox and environmental assets of the Emperyan, Scarlet-Spear mission had disappeared.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Single occurrence, so too soon to tell; will quote this thread if the instance occurs again.
Edited by omniboxi
The word 'that' was misspelled, as I didn't proofread before submitting this post.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: after completing several ground and space missions i didn't get any points, i have 0/50.000, only got a few scarlet credits
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Earn points and credits after completing ground and space missions
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't get any points, only creds
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time so far

Type: All flotillas 100/100 although UI says otherwise, also only 1-5 flotillas to choose from

Description: Every time I join a flotilla that's x/100 it's actually 100/100 and no mission can be started anymore

Reproduction: Joined 20+ flotillas that were way below 100 (for example 2/100), all were actually full

Expected: I join a low flotilla and can start ground or space missions

Result: Flotilla is at max and no missions can be started anymore

Reproduction rate: Every time I join a flotilla for the last hour

TYPE: Scarlet Spear Credits

DESCRIPTION: Scarlet Spear credits/score not awarded. Doing ground mission. Condrix scan/Score not increasing every successive scans. I always deploy the OPLink. I also checked my credits after every game if awarded but it isn't.

VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: every time I join pub squad and I am not the host.

EXPECTED RESULT: Condrix scan and score increases each time a condrix is scanned

OBSERVED RESULT: Condrix scan unchanged (ie always at 0) score is the same.

REPRODUCTION RATE: every time

Type: All flotillas 100/100

Description: Every time I join a flotilla that's x/100 it's actually 100/100 and no mission can be started anymore

Reproduction: Joined 20+ flotillas that were under 100 and when I load it's 100/100

Expected: I join a low flotilla and can start ground or space missions

Result: Flotilla is at max and no missions can be started anymore

Reproduction rate: Every time I join a flotilla for the last hour

This is the only time of the day that I can play because of work and now I can't do anything 😞 Can we get more time added to this event or something to help players with little time to play?

----

I joined a 99/100 murex relay, went into a mission and the 100 got completed while I was inside the ground assault mission. it redirected me to extraction before even fighting anything. I extracted and now all my relays are bugged with 100/100. I reloaded several instances all different but in all that I load in it's stuck on 100/100 and I can't start any mission now.

Edited by Domaik

• DESCRIPTION: Waiting in murex for kill codes, but yellow text said I TRANSMITTED rather than received a code
  • VISUAL3EVoDNd.jpg
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be receiving some of the kill codes being transmitted from ground crews
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not only are kill codes received in a long time despite messages saying ground crews are transmitting, there is a message saying I transmitted a kill code despite being in a murex (as shown in the screenshot)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

• TYPE: In-Game - Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: No receiving scarlet tokens for completion of the railjack portion of the missions. Only some missions do it. In the mission below, none of my credits were saved. My credits should have been higher than my score as we went into mission already having had some credits. We did however, discover that my and my bf's mission showed 0 ships completed but our team captain showed 4 of them finished. We all finished with the same score, but for some odd reason our progress wasn't saved.
  • VISUAL
  • 0b487bc2bc0ee9a4e4228541f2968436.png

dbeedc8ac581d11da553309abdcce6bd.png

• REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receive Credits for this mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Received no credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea what triggered it.

36 minutes ago, Turboalex2002 said:

Type: Victory Payout not correct for rank achieved

Description: In orbiter waiting for Victory Payout after getting rank 2 ground in a flotilla (much of my points came from a 15 condrix run.  I also played space some in a different flotilla, but not enought to get a rank)

Reproduction: N/A have not hit rank 2 again since, but also happened to a clanmate I was playing with

Expected: 6000 credits, and rank 2 condrix emblem delivered in mail

Result: 2000 credits, and rank 2 condrix emblem delivered in mail

Reproduction rate: happened to my clanmate whom I did all of the ground missions with.

I think, or rather hope, that the payout is not based on leaderboard placement, but only on the amount of Scarlet Credits earned during that round.

TYPE: [In-game] Scarlet Spear Railjack Mission
DESCRIPTION: We were playing the Space Mission for the Scarlet Spear event. As @FaithRose said above me, we had some other bugs as well, including the missing ship descriptions. Quite vexing.
VISUAL: dd9e6395efef67f3a94bb7da731c4af5.pngcd545d76e594df2500159be3cd0f4e7b.jpg
REPRODUCTION: [Maybe] By playing the space mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: We should have received the appropriate amount of Scarlet Spear credits at the end of the mission.
OBSERVED RESULT: We did not, in fact, receive the appropriate amount of Scarlet Spear credits at the end of the mission.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened all the times we went into the space mission.

• TYPE: In-Game Reward
  • DESCRIPTION: Only received the Rank 1 credit rewards despite earning Rank 3 on the Floatilla. I.e. Got 2000 extra instead of 10000 extra as intended.
  • VISUAL312D14C107029C74FDCDB8C95E4CEF32540F4DBE
  • 481EBFCBF946086DD2460E341F2DDF4A1DDC7CF9
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: Just do well in Scarlet Spear.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received a 10000 Scarlet Credit pack.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got a 2000 Scarlet Credit pack.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime so far.