Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armor? Upgrades? Rewards?

Jaxmonstar

So, WARFRAME is amazing as is, But what if we added Armor? Like, we could Buy it with Credits made. NOT platinum, but with actual credits that we earn through out gameplay? And If we wanted a better type of Armor (Same Sort, but with maybe a special Ability [Extra Mod slots, Speed increase, Etc]) we could buy it with Platinum.

Another idea is that Everytime we level up to a given level (10, 20, 35, 50, Etc) We can log in on the online site and Claim like a Bonus reward such as a Blueprint or something to help boost XP made? Or even Better: Everytime we RANK up, we get a bonus that we can claim to use in the game.

Another thing: If we could buy Foundry items with credits, and not Platinum. Simply make them purchasable by in game credits. This may help Most players who cant afford to use Paypal, visa, etc etc..

Just a few ideas. May need some tweaking, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to add to this. Downsizing the topic most likely wont get you anywhere, so just don't do it.

-Jaxmonstar

This would be called P2W, when one item is only provided through Real $ that is a much better variant of the one free players can only get. Why would we need this? Many people do want more customization but this aint Blacklight Retribution and I see no need for armor like this, especially something like this.

Edited by EinRyu

Actually, you have this completely backwards. Any game altering items (like your Armor with bonuses), will NOT cost Plat.

Foundary items can already be bought with credits. Blueprints and a couple weapons outright.

The extra rewards for leveling...eh, I'm not sold, but maybe you can provide some examples.

This would be called P2W, when one item is only provided through Real $ that is a much better variant of the one free players can only get. Why would we need this? Many people do want more customization but this aint Blacklight Retribution and I see no need for armor like this, especially something like this.

reading comprehension is important kids.

1. Introduce pay-to-win-esque armor? No.
2. More definitive rewards for Mastery ranks like blueprints for special gear? Sure. Sounds good.
3. Taking away foundry rushing platinum as a source of income, however meager? No.
4. Why are we kitting out Warframe armor with additional armor? Yo, Dawg, I heard you like armor. No.

I think the market policy DE has going on right now is more or less perfect. Something that impacts gameplay? It's available for free. Don't want to wait? Pay money. Just cosmetics that you really don't need? Pay money. Very reasonable, very fair, and something I wish more F2P developers would enact in their market policies.

Replying to another ones comments Such as this is NOT the point of the forum. If you're going to get butt hurt about someone else's comment, Then please, say ado and leave this post. No one really cares about how something is said or spelled. No one really cares about a damned Grammar Nazi, other than the point that you're here to annoy us with your buffoonery.

"Like, we could Buy it with Credits made. NOT platinum, but with actual credits that we earn through out gameplay? And If we wanted a better type of Armor (Same Sort, but with maybe a special Ability [Extra Mod slots, Speed increase, Etc]) we could buy it with Platinum."

Nice job reading it, huh? This exact way of making 2 of the same item but one having better stats and maybe even slots is the reason MANY games die, you can not make a game have stat boosting items through Real $ than expect to make the F2P people happy by giving them that same item, just extremely watered down. You have no idea how many F2P Games attempt this and feel the problem it brings very early on.

i dont recall ever seeing a blueprint that was obtainable via platinum

Replying to another ones comments Such as this is NOT the point of the forum. If you're going to get butt hurt about someone else's comment, Then please, say ado and leave this post. No one really cares about how something is said or spelled. No one really cares about a damned Grammar Nazi, other than the point that you're here to annoy us with your buffoonery.

I'm pretty sure reading comprehension has NOTHING to do with spelling and grammar since it means to UNDERSTAND the MEANING of a text

Edited by MurasameFsey

I do agree with this, however I'm assuming he meant what my reply was implying, and not my spelling or grammar. And if he was... well that's kinda sad.

I do agree with this, however I'm assuming he meant what my reply was implying, and not my spelling or grammar. And if he was... well that's kinda sad.

I just don't think that as players, we should be bashing on others. Its the internet. You're either here to State your comment, or ignore it. Bashing on another player and how they may talk, type, spell out or use sentences, is just simple idiocy. Its not making anyone a better player because you care so much about another players spelling/grammar. 

Not to derail, but sometimes syntax, context, and grammar are VERY important. Moving a comma around can affect how a thought is perceived. Using accurate words to describe what you are thinking is VERY important on the internet.

Was his reply neccesary? Probably not. Was your comment on his response necessary? Nope.