Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could change ONE thing... what would it be?

SmokinDice

18 minutes ago, Vindraxl said:

Relic Opening System.

give ways to guarantee specific item drop at the cost of increase difficulty and resource use exponentially 

I wonder what you’d think my thoughts on RNG. Would you mind?

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

Remove all pay-to-skip elements of WF's business model and only sell cosmetics. You know why the grind is so excessive? Because if it wasn't, nobody would pay money for the thing to skip it. DE literally has to deliberately make the game annoying and tedious to motivate people to pay to not have to play it, which is the complete opposite of how things should work.

The one thing they have never touched since I have played this game... improved group system functionality. Change it so that clicking on a node shows a lobby where players can talk and form up parties, where they can select to either host, or join someone else's session.

*brain explodes from indecision as to which thing to change*

I'd probably make DE hire more staff and expand their team, that way the workload is more spread out, productivity increases and we all get updates faster while at the same time having more QA. yes, they have to be paid of course, but in the long term, this would be a major benefit to DE, and the profit they make from a thriving warframe will easily cover the running costs of their business.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

*brain explodes from indecision as to which thing to change*

I'd probably make DE hire more staff and expand their team, that way the workload is more spread out, productivity increases and we all get updates faster while at the same time having more QA. yes, they have to be paid of course, but in the long term, this would be a major benefit to DE, and the profit they make from a thriving warframe will easily cover the running costs of their business.

That's something I have sometimes wondered about, as I understand it Warframe is very profitable. As a general rule of thumb I have noticed, DE tend to miss a lot of their release dates, and what we see get released often does have issues that I would associate with content being rushed. More developers would in theory help improve both those things. I wonder if it is a shareholder dividend obligation that holds them back from properly investing in staff.

DE's soon™ mentality towards bugs

vor 16 Stunden schrieb JackHargreav:

Give the us the ability to replenish defense targets health and shields.

The Vazarin school has Protective Dash, which heals every friendly target it touches, including objectives like cryopods or even NPCs.

Also the Sancti Magister, it heals allied targets around it when you heavy attack and hit something, even if it's just an already dead enemy.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, realmzjetter said:

A more competent development team.

THIS^--and this is going to sound hateful, I assure you it's just looking out for Warframe's future...replace the tired Management and developers who're only dragging on because of money, even if it means drop kicking those Chinese investors too.