Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could change ONE thing... what would it be?

SmokinDice

Able to purchase cosmetics or weapon skins from deluxe skin bundle without spending full price

For instance,a deluxe skin costs 165p and its deluxe bundle is 225 plats includes a set of armor plates, you only needs to pay 60p for the remaining items missing in the bundle when you already owned the deluxe skin

vor 22 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

The devs.

+1

I think DE is keeping a lot of bad Devs because they both feel like a family and want to promote that image.

They are not willing to do the necessary steps. Besides that, i wonder if really good Devs would actually want to work at DE when the could go many other places.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

I think DE is keeping a lot of bad Devs because they both feel like a family and want to promote that image.

They are not willing to do the necessary steps. Besides that, i wonder if really good Devs would actually want to work at DE when the could go many other places.

See, now you're getting close to the reality of the situation. The truth is that game development is a nightmare in most cases. They either keep the current devs because as you said, they are part of a family, OR the code is such a spaghetti that no sane dev would put up with it. Who knows.

On topic:

Revert Melee 3.0 to Melee 2.0