Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List of Railjack glitches/issues

(XBOX)BigLithuanian

Just thought I’d make a list of Railjack glitches/issues I have experienced since starting it up. I do this in a effort to help the DE Devs and hope they see this. 

1). Lag, lots of lag sometimes, in fact often. Especially problematic when trying to go through the doors that appear open but actually aren’t. 

2). In the dome round cannon sometimes you will see through the Railjack after the animation of going into it stops and this makes it harder to aim it properly. 

3). Whenever I am in a different squad and I go to customize or upgrade my own RJ in their dojo it will not let me enter the host’s RJ due to the fact that, or at least I assume so, it replaces the model/skin of their Railjack with the one I have (I use Sunbeam) but for someone who doesn’t will have their RJ turn to mine on my screen but with their colors. This also seems to happen if the host also has the Sunbeam skin.

4). When on the Forge and going back to dojo (or maybe any mission) I get stuck in animation of bending over the forge. It can be fixed by setting up shop in the dojo but still annoying.  

5). I’m actually not sure on this one due to the fact that I haven’t paid full attention but it seems like the bonuses at the end of each RJ mission have not been given to me at all. Like I said I might just be overlooking them but it seems some others have had similar concerns with this.

These are all the ones I have experienced personally and I hope this info can be put to good use. Also I am not 100% sure if I posted this in the right place. It has been a while since I’ve been on these forums 

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian
Additional Information and one more potential glitch

New glitches discovered. Most for the 

Archwing slingshot: several times I’ve used it I either get stuck in the screen but don’t get launched. Can usually fix this by using operator. Other times I get a gray screen and have to launch blindly then hit the Railjack instead of going anywhere. 

I encountered one bad glitch in which I detonated a Grineer crewship from the inside and, presumably, my crew shot it with the artillery cannon from the outside. When I tried to escape via the back I was caught in a gray, then black screen and could not use anything to get out of it. We had to return to dojo and I had to go to my orbiter and join back with the squad to fix it 

On 2020-03-23 at 11:29 AM, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Just thought I’d make a list of Railjack glitches/issues I have experienced since starting it up. I do this in a effort to help the DE Devs and hope they see this. 

1). Lag, lots of lag sometimes, in fact often. Especially problematic when trying to go through the doors that appear open but actually aren’t. 

This happens often, but it might just be a connection issue. Check your internet settings and make sure your NAT type is open. 

2). In the dome round cannon sometimes you will see through the Railjack after the animation of going into it stops and this makes it harder to aim it properly. 

.         After a certain level of Gunnary, you get a wider view for using RJ guns, which can make things seem harder

3). Whenever I am in a different squad and I go to customize or upgrade my own RJ in their dojo it will not let me enter the host’s RJ due to the fact that, or at least I assume so, it replaces the model/skin of their Railjack with the one I have (I use Sunbeam) but for someone who doesn’t will have their RJ turn to mine on my screen but with their colors. This also seems to happen if the host also has the Sunbeam skin.

As far as I am aware you cannot access your RJ after missions when your RJ isn't being used, which ties in with rewards. You need to return to your orbiter and the rewards will appear.

4). When on the Forge and going back to dojo (or maybe any mission) I get stuck in animation of bending over the forge. It can be fixed by setting up shop in the dojo but still annoying.  

Are you using the forge after a mission is completed?...

5). I’m actually not sure on this one due to the fact that I haven’t paid full attention but it seems like the bonuses at the end of each RJ mission have not been given to me at all. Like I said I might just be overlooking them but it seems some others have had similar concerns with this.

These are all the ones I have experienced personally and I hope this info can be put to good use. Also I am not 100% sure if I posted this in the right place. It has been a while since I’ve been on these forums 

Edited by (XB1)xShadowKnight24
Making responses easier to see