Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AN OPEN LETTER TO NATAH [story spoilers]

holyicon

ATT: NATAH of the SENTIENTS

I am a TENNO.
I do not speak for all of us, but this is what I believe.

The Lotus is alive.
She lives in us now: in our hearts and in our will.
The essence of what she was: what she was supposed to be, will guide me regardless of if she herself was real or not.

I recognize that you are a victim of the OROKIN the same as I, and for that I offer you this one opportunity to make a choice.

Leave the ORIGIN SYSTEM and never return.
I will not track you. I will not hunt you. You are free to take as many of your kin with you as you wish.
Build a new empire in another galaxy if you wish.

However if you stay, and you choose to aid in this NEW WAR, you will be shown no quarter.
You will not be forgiven.
And you will bring ruin to your family.

Behold! This is "Matricide".
unknown.png?width=971&height=455
You do recognize her shape.
Know well both the meaning of her name and the conviction it brings.
And be warned, while I only speak for myself, She is not alone.

I have no desire to shackle you once again as an unwilling surrogate.
You have suffered enough, and for that you have my pity.
Do not throw away your life in a misguided attempt at revenge.

Perhaps one day our children can find The Undiscovered Country where our peoples may live in peace.
But today, these will have been the last kind words I can offer you.
If next we meet in battle, it will be your end.

Please, my friend. Choose to live.
 -   holyicon, Warmaster of the Albion Alliancealbion.png, Thane of Clan Sangraalsangraal_glyph_dark.png, Defender of the Origin System.

Edited by holyicon
  • Like 9

I only wish for destruction and power, I believe killing sentients will only result in the discovery of power yet untapped within myself and will carry on in this effort to discover just how god like I can become; forget the age of peace, I bring you the age of fire and DESTRUCTION! For I am bored and all existence is meaningless if it cannot entertain me.

- Kefka palazzo

ss_42d28d16bf476fd061f95f5f95b965f07c39de40.1920x1080.jpg?t=1553278686

• Like 4

I stand by holyicon and what they've said.

Natah, once part of our family but left for another. While this does not anger me, it brings me sadness. Sadness because of how much you've changed, from what you were to what you are now. Once a being of balance and life, now turned to destruction.

If your wish is to see the destruction of a system as it plummets into darkness, then I will help in granting that wish... Just know that ONLY YOU and the ones that follow will see that wish fulfilled, for the darkness that you perceive and have wished for, will be as your body is laid to rest and when you finally close your eyes and join your brethren in an afterlife. Whether that afterlife is to your liking is not of my decision, power, nor concern.

I am a Tenno, I was made for destruction same as you by the Orokin. However, Cetus and Fortuna have shown me ways I can build and help others rather than destroy. It was my choice to take this path and now it is your choice to follow through with your actions or reconsider. I warn you this is a choice of no return if you do not reconsider.

I will not fight you because of myself. I will not fight you because of what you are. I will fight you because of what you do and plan to execute henceforth. I will fight for those who cannot defend themselves and the lives of whom you threaten needlessly in order to alleviate the scar upon you from the Orokin. The scar will cut deeper, and it will be the weapons we wield in order to protect this system we inhabit.

I've made my choice, now it's the time for you to make yours Natah.

- Sundavar

Edited by N0vASundavar
  • Like 4

This will fall on deaf...whatever passes for their hearing impliments.

I have no Mother.

We Tenno have no Mother. No Father... forgotten, abused, their little experiment... no one in all this time has asked for what we want.

I will tell you what i want.

Blood.

The blood of the Sentient. The blood of the Orokin. The Kuva of the Queens...The blood of whatever passes for leadership from those buffoons called Corpus... All must burn. All must suffer. This system must be cleansed of all of their influence. 

I was one of the first to awaken, and the first to be betrayed.In her foolishness, she has unlocked the keys to her destruction. Her arrogance shows no bounds, it will be ended. This war, this new war they wish for. They will see what true terror is. 

I trust none but my own. I respect none but my own. If the idiots get in the way they will be destroyed all the same. Nothing shall stop us. If that means we have to send the Sun itself into Super Nova to end this...That is what i am prepared to do.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

As the leader of the Emerald Guard, I'm afraid I cannot support the Albion Alliance's stance on Natah.

The fact is, Natah is as much a victim of the Orokin as we are. They are forgetting that the sentients wanted to defeat the Orokin because they've seen what the orokin did to earth, and we wanted to defeat the orokin too, because of what they did to us in the aftermath of the Zariman Ten-Zero incident. The only difference between us is that we succeded where the sentients failed. That we fought against the Sentients during the Old War doesn't change the fact that we turned right around and massacred our masters at the conclusion of the war.

This means that the Sentients are potenial allies, that peace is possible between us and them. And I simply cannot support the Albion Alliance's overly militaristic policy on Natah and her family until they take the time to fully explore the possibility of peace between the Tenno and the Sentients.

• 1 month later...
On 2021-05-11 at 6:12 PM, Brinstar7777 said:

As the leader of the Emerald Guard, I'm afraid I cannot support the Albion Alliance's stance on Natah.

The fact is, Natah is as much a victim of the Orokin as we are.

-snip-

Indeed, we are ALL victims of the Orokin.
We are victims of their wars and even their very way of existing.

The Sentients have made their choice and committed to a path of actions that will exterminate all life in the Origin System that is, not only Orokin, but that which was designed by Orokin hand, as well as that which is Orokin by ancestry.

This includes not just the Chidren of the Zariman Ten-Zero.
It includes The Entrati, The Myconans, The Solarans, The Ostron, and many others.

You speak of an "overly militaristic policy", and that the Sentients "are potenial[sic] allies"...
Yet that alliance is not OURS to seek, but THEIRS.
It is THEY that refuse to ask for it,
It is THEY that instead... choose to invade.

In turn, as it was our duty to end the Orokin oppression, so too our responsibility is defend.
We have chosen the mantle of protectors.
Not just of those freed from the Orokin, but those who have peacefully flourished in their absence.

And I will not abandon Konzu.
I will not abandon Eudico and Teshin.
I will not abandon Palladino and Maroo and Darvo.
I will not now, nor ever, abandon Clem or any other, to be slaughtered in the the name of Single Minded Judgement and the Scorn of an already defeated Villainy.

So seek your Parlay if you must.
I wish you luck,
But remember your Honor when the carnage begins with the spilling of innocent blood by Sentient hand.

-   holyicon

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 2024-04-08 at 2:17 PM, (PSN)ChubbyZombie5 said:

Natah...

Traitor of Sentients.

False Idol.

Margulis.

The Lotus.

My friend.

Why have you done this?

You told me that I was worth something, that I was your friend.

Oh, how I believed those lies.

Your reign of those children comes to an end.

Whatever you go by, whoever you are now, know this.

I am Hatred.

I am Wrath.

I am Yggso