Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Offline bug 27.2.2

(NSW)Kanezer

Its incredible that we have been having this issue since the empyrian update and no answere to it whatsoever.

As many other Tenno, since the new update was released, i can host parties but cannot be invited because i'm "oflline" to them. its pretty annoying, please fix this in the next update!!

3 hours ago, (NSW)Kanezer said:

Its incredible that we have been having this issue since the empyrian update and no answere to it whatsoever.

As many other Tenno, since the new update was released, i can host parties but cannot be invited because i'm "oflline" to them. its pretty annoying, please fix this in the next update!!

I'm having the same issue but turning off the iPad Air2 (not mine) used for wechat voip from the Wifi networks seems to fix it. Did you or someone using the same wifi router  own an iPad device?  and more generally do you have devices that are using chat, especially voip stuff like Wechat or skype?

Edited by (NSW)Dekusuta

17 hours ago, (NSW)Dekusuta said:

I'm having the same issue but turning off the iPad Air2 (not mine) used for wechat voip from the Wifi networks seems to fix it. Did you or someone using the same wifi router  own an iPad device?  and more generally do you have devices that are using chat, especially voip stuff like Wechat or skype?

no one in my house won an ipad nor we use skype or wechat. This bug started affecting me just after the new hotfix

32 minutes ago, (NSW)Kanezer said:

no one in my house won an ipad nor we use skype or wechat. This bug started affecting me just after the new hotfix

Ok just ruling out certian things that may be interfering with the ports as I troubleshoot this myself.

Do you like live in an apartment complex by any chance?

is your internet cable/dsl?  I assume you're not on a wire internet to your Switch.

Also wen did you start experiencing this? Since empyrean back in January?

Edited by (NSW)Dekusuta

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue. My clan says I'm always offline and people can't invite me. Nor can I invite them.

I've changed my DNS settings, changed my server, changed my ports, forwarded my ports, and even bought a USB network adapter for my switch to take it off WiFi. I've checked the install for errors, reinstalled it, updated the switch, checked for errors again, checked network settings in-game, confirmed /normal, and re logged about 20 times.

Nothing's fixed it.

3 hours ago, (NSW)GamerGorman20 said:

I'm having the same issue. My clan says I'm always offline and people can't invite me. Nor can I invite them.

I've changed my DNS settings, changed my server, changed my ports, forwarded my ports, and even bought a USB network adapter for my switch to take it off WiFi. I've checked the install for errors, reinstalled it, updated the switch, checked for errors again, checked network settings in-game, confirmed /normal, and re logged about 20 times.

Nothing's fixed it.

I think the issue is not on our end, or at least our local Switches. either ISP setting  or a routing issue maybe even something in DEs end that dont play well with certain isps or connection types.Sadly, I've  also had this bug since coming back in mid-March.

Hopefuly DE finds a fix, but for now, if you have data on your phone and is stuck at home and dont use it much, use your hotspot mobile data.  Seems like the issue doesn't happen over a mobile network. Just through the LAN router/wifi conneciton.

Are you in an aprtment complex and or using cable modem by any chance? 

Edited by (NSW)Dekusuta

Here's another weirdness. Logged in to an off-line bug, yeah, expected since that is the status quo log-in state I see unless I am using my phone for a hotspot, then jumped into Scarlet Spear to farm some solo credits with 1 hr left.

As expected, game wouldn't match me to existing ground teams, so I went down solo, farmed around 1,400 scarlet credits, extracted. Hopped out of the relay and lo and behold, my friend list is working and I spent the rest of the night matchmaking fine

This is all in one session.  I've had intermittent good connections before but it just required me to reload/load Warframe many many times and hope I get a good one. This is the firm time my connection went from bad (offline) to good in the same ssion.  I assume moving in and out of the scarlet spear relays/instances may have counted towards resetting my connection.

It really does feel like something is up on DE's end.

Edited by (NSW)Dekusuta