• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

Verifying In-Game Steam Items   07/15/2016

Attention Tenno, If you’ve linked your Steam account to your Warframe account but don’t have the appropriate economy items in your inventory, head to warframe.com/user and click the ‘Verify in-game Steam economy items’ link. Missing Phased Items from the Winter Sale are included in this verifying link. (This does not include Warframe Steam Packs.) Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Megan

The Orokin Vaults Have Emerged!

285 posts in this topic

Holy crap !!! I just give away all my Ferrite to the clan, good thing I have a lot of void keys.

Can the hobbit key be reduced to 30% speed? Because when my ash with maxed rush runs like a thrak rhino, there's a problem.

Owch. Those debuffs seem steep, especially for the t3 style stuff. Think I'll wait till people have taken a stab at them before judging, though.

Will the speed debuff affect volt's speed buff? Because I think he might be a way around it. Even if it's only a slight difference anyways.

Looks like if you hit build it lets you select the key to use in making the dragon key.

This is correct. Clicking Build will give you the option to select which Void Key you want to use.

- Once the Vault is open, retrieve the contents and complete the mission before the Ship self destructs.

(•_•)

(•_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Can there be multiple vaults in one mission?

No. There is only one Vault per mission.

Re: Taaows comment

I saw the same thing it looks like it will use tower 1 keys, i have 2 tower survival and everything else is II or III and it says i have 2 keys to use

Looks like the Orokin Vaults should be called the "New Rhino & Loki & Volt Adventures!"

Remember, each Key has debilitating effects on Warframes: 
- Bleeding Dragon Key: -75% health. = RHINO + IRON SKIN
- Decaying Dragon Key: -75% shields = RHINO + IRON SKIN
- Extinguished Dragon Key: -75% damage dealt = LOKI + INVISIBILITY + GALATINE or VOLT + SHIELD + SYNAPSE
- Hobbled Dragon Key: -50% speed = LOKI + RUSH + MARATHON or VOLT + CONTINUITY + CONSTITUTION + RUSH + MARATHON + PULSE HELMET

- These negative effects will be removed from whichever player’s key is used in the Vault.

RETRIEVE THE REWARD
- Once the Vault is open, retrieve the contents and complete the mission before the Ship self destructs.
- Successfully complete the mission and your reward will be one of 16 new Corrupted Mods. Each mod offers incredible benefits while also inflicting a negative effect.

Poor poor any-other-frame who picked the short straw and carried the Hobbled key but did not get to use it.

"<panting> <panting> It's ok... <panting> ... go on without me... <panting> ... I'll catch up... <panting>" ... BOOM!!!

Here is the real inspiration to use them stamina mods.

OK, so can we now revert to Stamina 1.0? Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot Quick Rest above... how could I have forgotten Quick Rest?!? :facepalm:

Oh wow, so the other players will have to deal with the effects while in the vault. That's pretty cool.

Uhh... no? Where did you read this???

The key you carry will affect you and only you until/if it is used.

So... first I get void key(s). Then I build a derelict key. Then I build a dragon key. Then I spam LFG for players with the three other dragon keys, then do a derelict mission where we _might_ find a vault? All the while running around with gimped stats?

-_-

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 9, 2013 - not constructive

Bad writing. Totally doesn't give the feeling. Let Rebecca post these.

Which Void keys does this use? I have several.. and apparently my foundry doesn't recognize any of them.

When you click Build, it will redirect you to your Void Key menu and you can select one from there.

You can do any Derelict mission. Once you have grabbed the artifact in the vault the Ship will go into Self Destruct mode and you need to get to Extraction regardless of if you have finished the Derelict mission (ext, defense, etc)

So your best bet is to complete the Derelict mission and then search for the Vault before you head to extraction.

What about derelict defence then? The maps do not have extraction and the key still negatively impacts the frame? As far as I can tell there is no vault in defence (walking around one right now).

Reading through these comments and already shaking my head in disbelief!!

People just want everything on a plate. If you got what you wanted the first time of doing it, you wouldn't run it again and you would be done with the content!

/Sigh

By retiring, do you mean:

1) Retire the weapon?

2) Retire the blueprint?

What about derelict defence then? The maps do not have extraction and the key still negatively impacts the frame? As far as I can tell there is no vault in defence (walking around one right now).

There is a Vault in every Derelict mission. It's not easy to find.