Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.3.0: Hump Day!

[DE]Rebecca

I had something weird happen. I bought 2 bps each of the 4 new vault keys, built them all, logged off and exited the game, and when I logged back in, I still had the built keys, but the bps where still there. I don't think it cost me any credits and I still have my built keys. So I got double what I payed for (kind of) This also goes for any other equipment bp as well. I also bought a few team heals/shields etc, built them, but they didn't consume the actual bp.

I think this might be a bug.

Have to drop back in and say:

The mod stacking.... SO BEAUTIFUL.

Will take a while to get used to... not having to click through 120 pages of mods and not be able to click back when you go past the page you want.

Which is a beautiful thing.

*cheers*

My clan today finished researching the DJINN today, but when I went to replicate it it cost me 150,000 credits. That seamed a bit too much. But I bought it anyway. Later I went on the wiki and it said the bp only cost 50,000 credits. Was this intentional? Who's right and wrong here?

I lost 100k ;_;

Edit: All the other new BIO lab bps all cost 150,000 credits.

Edited by KaraLotus

Just saying: I think that if you have a weapon that has a catalyst on it and you don't want that weapon anymore, (this goes for reactors and warframes too) when you sell it, you should have the option to strip the catalyst (or reactor) out of the weapon. But instead of getting it right back, it should be a bluprint again and you'd need the recources and you'd have to wait for it to build again. Just a thought...

Just some quick feedback on this update after playing around with things a  bit. Pretty much everything was fixed/changed is great so far. Some of the sound and UI improvements are a really nice touch. I have two minor suggestions in these areas. I love the new mod load out arrangement in the upgrade screen, but might I suggest the default category of unequipped mods be set to Name rather than Polarity? Maybe it's just my personal preference, but I find it much easier to find a specific mod I'm looking to load by its actual title. Don't get me wrong, I love the option to view them by polarity. Great work on that.

The only other suggestion I might make was with the change of the ammo pickup sound. I think I understand the thought process behind using the health sound, along the lines of "this is the sound when you pick up something you need but don't have" like when you've lost a bit of health or ammo. In principle that makes sense, and I would have to agree that's a logical way of arranging the sound sets for item pickups.

However, while playing, when ever I would pickup ammo and hear this sound, since it's been autonomously associated in my ears as a health pickup, I found myself constantly checking my health bar because my ears kept telling my brain that the sound for health was being played, and that therefore I instinctively thought that I had lost health and not realized it. Of course upon checking it, my health was the same as it always was. So, I guess my suggestion would be for ammo pickups to have their own unique sound. I'm a musician so I naturally use sound as a focus in processing multimedia information such as travelling through a video game universe, so I guess you could say I could be considered a minority of the crowd.

Just somethings to consider, thanks for the great update guys!

I'm sad to see two things go: The Gorgon and Loki's ability to dismember runners with Radial Disarm. I mean yeah, the Gorgon's been outclassed by the Soma, but it's still a pretty good weapon. Unlike the others, there's still some playability for it. Actually, the others are debatable too I guess but Gorgon getting retired is what came as a shock to me. Mostly because it's what the Heavy Gunners use and I still like it regardless, I think it should at least be available to others still and Soma is still too strong for a Mastery Rank 3.... Hell...so is Rhino... lol.

I say keep Gorgon. 

Regarding Radial Disarm's dismemberment, I think it should have been kept. While it wasn't a big deal, it was hilarious seeing Runners and leapers hop around on one leg and be literally "disarmed" by the attack.

Update 10.3.0: Hump Day!

FIXES

• Fixed various host migration issues found in Survival related to enemy spawning.
  • Fixed Survival life support capsule and pickup timing.
  • Fixed issue with news/alerts not displaying intermittently.
  • Fixed mission nodes being selected in the background when clicking on alert popup.
  • Fixed some highlight issues with consumables (buttons now disabled when not picking consumables).
  • Fixed rare cases where an alarm panel outside of the spawn would be enabled instead of the one in the spawn room, changed how health drain works.
  • Fixed Dual Ichor getting stuck in charge mode.
  • Fixed Sure Footed mod that was not working on clients.
  • Fixed issue where using chat while in a non-star node lobby will prevent the player from starting it, and when done in a star chart lobby, will start the match.
  • Fixed bounding box on consoles that allowed players to walk up them.
  • Fixed issue where player loses rewards in key-accessed defense missions if they do not claim and exit with host.
  • Fixed missing intro/outro music in Conclaves.
  • Fixed issue where Clans could build more than one of the same Clan Halls.
  • Fixed changing regions while zoomed preventing alert panel from every showing up again.
  • Fixed missing damage number reports for clients during Ember’s Overheat ability.
  • Fixed some issues with Warframe idles.
  • Fixed (switched) Glaive mod names of Quick Return and Rebound to match the function.
  • Fixed animation bug with Boltor if reload is interrupted by melee.
  • Fixed Mag’s Shield Polarize ability FX on enemies to use correct color.
  • Fixed a “power in use” bug that occurred after using Nekros’ Desecrate.
  • Fixed issue with Soma where clip mesh during reload animation was rendering black
  • Fixed Akimbo Bolto sound attenuation and missing reload sounds.
  • Fix for Glaive mods to be shared between Glaive/Kestrel
  • Fixed Conclave game type not counting in stats.
  • Fixed Torid gas cloud not appearing when the projectile hits and kills an enemy.
  • Fixed reported collision issues across all maps.
  • Fixed clients not being able to damage ragdolled enemies with trace fire weapons.
  • Fixed continuous fire AoE weapons (Ignis, Embolist) from hitting the same target multiple times per shot when in ragdoll.
  • Fixed missing bodyfall event sounds for Grineer deaths.
  • Fixed inbox not popping up after tutorial, if you have unread messages.
  • Fixed issue that allowed Nova’s Wormhole ability to teleport through rock walls.
  • Fixed Loki’s Radial Disarm that was removing limbs from Infested Runners.
  • Fixed issue where after activating the first objective in Orokin mobile defense, the timer does not start.
  • Fixed Dx11 being disabled in the launcher if you went to the settings panel before Dx11 had been auto-detected.
  • Fixed enemies not always playing their death animations / ragdolls.
  • Fixed weapons that played reload sounds twice (Ignis, Grakata, Embolist)
  • Fixed Nekros “noble” pose with Lanka equipped.
  • Fixed Survival reward that awarded a maxed Sentinel mod.
  • Fixed weapon energy shader for dark (black) energy colors.
  • Fixed issue where MOAs raised with Nekros Shadows of the Dead ability knocked down friendly players.
  • Fixed Shadows of the Dead not applying effects on clones for clients when there is enough latency between them and the host.
  • Fixed emblem deco positions on Carrier and Djinn sentinels.
  • Fixed Torid gas cloud damage radius, which was larger than the actual visible cloud.
  • Fixed Torid elemental damage not being affected by armor.
  • Fixed issue where Mods won't apply to newly purchased weapons until you "touch" them in the arsenal.
  • Fixed level 60+ Infested suicide runners surviving after they self-explode.
  • Fixed Osprey's not being affected by Ember’s Fireblast (even when flying right through the effects).
  • Fixed multiple animation bugs reported in forums.
  • Fixed mismatched translations of planet name for Phobos.
  • Fixed Vor teleporting after targets he hasn't seen yet.
  • Fixed ragdolled enemies not displaying a health bar.
  • Fixed throwing animation (Kunai, Hikou) becoming jittery with fire rate increase.
  • Fixed NPCs potentially falling through floor when activating panic-button.
  • Fixed issue where Sentinels were destroyed during Lephantis battle phase switches.
  • Fixed reload sounds for Dual Vastos with data mass reload animation.
  • Fixed Reflection mod not working on Grineer Lancers.
  • Fixed Infested chargers and ancients not being appropriately affected by Vauban’s Vortex ability.
  • Fixed issue where player could craft last remaining secondary weapon (for dual version) leaving the player with no secondary weapon available.
  • Fixed Ignis and other weapons causing Pickups to go crazy if they had not come to rest in Conclave duels.
  • Fixed the news and alerts blocking the mouse even when they are invisible.
  • Fixed issue where users may be unable to rotate their camera after placing a decoration in the Dojo.
  • Fixed perceived range issues with Galatine, and also fixed misaligned elemental FX.
  • Fixed some reported issues with Rescue Target “stuck” spots.
  • Fixed some gfx settings that would not actually take effect the 1st time you toggle if your reconfig required a device reset (ie: res change)
  • Fixed issue where players could attack and kill each other between rounds in Neptune and Pluto Conclaves.
  • Fixed issue where players were repeatedly teleported out of the duel area upon host migration.
  • Fixed missing elemental FX for Dakra Prime and Plasma sword.
  • Fixed issue where enemy Shield Osprey drones would shield friendly enemies controlled by Nyx or Nekros.
  • Fixed Glaive Rebound mod to have improved rebounding (must travel specified distance before auto-recall)
  • Fixed headshot stat tracking issues with all ranged weapons.
  • Fixed issue where if a player dies during a survival mission, they will lose their previously acquired checkpoint.
  • Fixed client not initiating lobby when joining sessions while zoomed in on a planet.
  • Fixed "joined <player>" message unnecessarily appearing when returning to frontend after completing a mission.
  • Fixed stat tracking to exclude enemy pet kills/deaths in Conclave duels.
  • Fixed Ember’s Fireblast light FX being independent of its power duration.
  • Fixed spectating mode - spectators no longer spectate themselves.
  • Fixed Conclave spawning to avoid players spawning on top of each other.
  • Fixed Fatal Attraction precept error on clients, resulting in missing FX.
  • Fixed player getting stuck in sprint without toggle sprint in some cases.
  • Fixed akimbo animations related to crouching and hand positioning.
  • Fixed issues with Ammo Mutation mods that were not functioning as intended.

Holy s...

That was a lot of work, 

tnx