Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.3.0: Hump Day!

[DE]Rebecca

"A few Market weapons are being retired: Gorgon, Dual Ether Daggers, Boar, and Machete."

Huh?

Why retire good weapons? Especially the Boar and the Gorgon... those are staples. I remember Ranking up my profile in order to *Unlock* the Gorgon... . That doesn`t make sense to me. Otherwise, nice long list of bug fixes. And looking forward to sampling the new environment.

Definitely looking forward to checking out these vaults. The mods sound really interesting.

I've also noticed the changes to Dojo Decorations and rooms. For those that have Extended Hallways decorated, I suggest checking on them. The layout has been changed so you may need to move decorations, so they aren't in walls.

The fountains have also had somewhat of a fix. The bamboo ones now have dark water, so you can't see the ground through them. The Stone Fountain has also been resolved. The old one has been changed to a "Baseless Stone Fountain" for those that made do. They also added a new working Stone Fountain with it's actual pond base. However the Shakan fountain is still not fully animated.

Please keep the full decoration refund, DE. It can get very irritating placing them incorrectly and having to farm for more resources. Especially for those times when you have to finish construction to be 100% sure.

I like most of the changes but the patch screwed up the controller bindings (like having X for both reload and Use by defaults now, running, and the ability selections weren't triggering on use anymore, even if that option is selected).

I like the new sort by polarity for mods -- but could we have that in the main Mods screen and not just on the character mods?  that along with possibly some kind of 'duplicates' filtering would be awesome.

• A few Market weapons are being retired: Gorgon, Dual Ether Daggers, Boar, and Machete. You have 7 days to get them before they go into the retirement!

5084_7813.jpeg

wat

wat

wat

in

the

hell

in

the

wat

now

wat