Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear [OVER ON PC]

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, ValinorAtani said:

1000 for a Bronze and 1500 Creds for a Silver Arcane? And the rate your getting the creds are stupidly underwhelming. So approx 30 Min Ground for 1000 points? And you #*!%ed us over again with the Arcane Changes.

I got 875 for 9 scans on my first ground team run, took 30 mins. 35,000 for both weapons is going to be pain if this is the true rate.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Operation points depending on your rank!

Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,000

Could someone explain how this works since it seems like the only way to get a useful amount of currency?

edit: Also, Murex are the RJ enemies I think, so is this bonus only available for doing the RJ side even though the bonus thing says "ground or space?" 

Can we please have a way to matchmake for the Murex Raid, aka the Railjack side of this Operation. Having a very weak Railjack myself id rather not launch it and be alone in my own railjack... id prefer to matchmake into a squad instead of ask around continuously. Thanks!

Thanks for the update!

Is it supposed to be 1,000 points or 10,000? Because in my game it’s showing you get the emblems at 10k, 30k, and 50k. Also I have about 2k points now and the bar in my orbiter isn’t changing from 0. 

Also, since the hotfix, The Murex count has reset to 0 and the timers remain the same which is like 40 min left. 

Thanks 🙂

1 minute ago, Dexodrill said:

Can we please have a way to matchmake for the Murex Raid, aka the Railjack side of this Operation. Having a very weak Railjack myself id rather not launch it and be alone in my own railjack... id prefer to matchmake into a squad instead of ask around continuously. Thanks!

there is matchmaking if you put it public, its just weird and ground team is heavily favored to railjack team so the popularity is kinda skewed from what ive seen so far. also getting too far into a mission will put you out of a matchmaking state

1 minute ago, Caobie said:

there is matchmaking if you put it public, its just weird and ground team is heavily favored to railjack team so the popularity is kinda skewed from what ive seen so far. also getting too far into a mission will put you out of a matchmaking state

Its definitely not working for me...I click the murex raid (and i'm always set to public squads) and it dumps me into my own railjack immediately with no loading. I can try to wait for people in my RJ but I really dont want to be the host, that's not matchmaking.

Such a massive let down. Wasn't Raljack supposed to make alliances finally matter again? So where is the clan or even alliance trophies? The same for the leaderboards? So far it looks like it doesn't matter with any clan participation or alliance participation. There is no incentive or reward, and my new worry is the next Ops they listed won't have anything for them either.

I understand not every thing may have such a thing, but Ops are done so rarely that it means we might not have anything on that this entire year.

I have completed 2 waves of murex raid, and after i got the shedu chassis, i lost the mission because i didn't know how to extract!

That was the first attempt, did it solo and still don't know how to extract tho!

Okay, I REALLY don't want to be rude, please believe me, but to whoever is responsible for the math of the Scarlet Credit payout: are you positively insane, hate the players, or, the less comedic exploitable option but the only one I could readily believe: have you just dropped at digit from the reward and it somehow got through the testing without anyone noticing?

The credits given out need to be incresed by a large margen 9 scans = 800 after 30 minuts makeing this event not that fun to do

if you want 15000 for one of the weapons you half to do 9.5 hours of grinding for 1 weapon for arcains its 1000 for bronze and 1500 for silver you need multiple for the full boost 20 arcains in total so 30000 thats 12 to19 hours of grinding 

The payout is definitely really weird. 800 points for a 30 minute run, compared to 3k per MUCH shorter Plague Star run, with the weapons/rewards costing about the same. I get we're all quarantined/bored, but it's less encouraging to grind when progress is just... sooo slow.

Archived