Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear [OVER ON PC]

[DE]Rebecca

vor 7 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

MUREX RAID - so long as you are using Kill Codes, you’re helping your Ground Team and the greater battle! The longer you stay, the more points and Scarlet Credit you’ll earn! This is a coordination optimized mission. Work together to achieve the best results! Solo may be possible, but it has not been balanced for Solo play. 

Why is there no matchmaking, if it's not balanced for Solo play?...

The community doesn't like that for the player to do eidolons you sometimes can't do it because it's not night on earth the player needs to schedule his time to play your game that sucks no 2 ways about it, now you add an event a time limited event and you add mobile garbage stamina when too many players play the event WTF!? AND THAT ON TOP OF STANCE FORMA ARE YOU SERIOUS GOODBYE MHW has an event for a month too

This limiting to 100 murex on top of the timer is the most backwards thing to ever come into this game. There is a perfectly good event here to play but it just gets limited for no reason. once the 100 is reached we're just not allowed to do the event anymore for well over 10 minutes. No one liked the time gating for eidolons so now you forced everyone to do it? The event becomes literally unplayable.

Do you want us to hate other players for just playing the game? Because that's what happens with this "f everyone else doing murex on this relay, that takes away my ability to do it". You are completely sabotaging your own event and it's frustrating to a level that makes me want to just uninstall.

Congratulations.

This event is anti-community.

You didn't learn with Eidolons. You didn't learn with the Anomaly. And you somehow managed to make it worse.

If you optimize it just a bit, it takes less than 15 min to get 10 killcodes as a party of 3. It takes 90 12-15 min runs to saturate killcode pool for the rotation. You know how much people can do it? 8 parties.

I didn't do much of Murex missions, but that part is a bit slower.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I originally liked the event.

Until I had to sit here for 20 minutes waiting to just play the game.  I really don't get all these caps and stop-gaps in these games.  I literally got ditched by my friends so they could do profit-taker because I was off of reaching the 5th tier in SU by 6000 measly points.  That didn't make me want to play the game, I just sat there and played Animal Crossing instead.  Now you're just doing similar things with this event.

If you want people to play your game, you don't want to keep them from actually playing the game.

Im afraid I also have to chime in my initial disappointment...

The matchmaking is borked, I'm finding it impossible to get a squad at all, forcing me to solo the missions (which you said aren't designed for solo play), the space side keeps DCing me or the mission progress just breaks and I'm forced to quit, leaving me no choice but to play the ground missions, and the disparity between the rewards for ground and space are HUGE!

As a result, I was seeing the flotilla players complaining about the lack of ground teams. But why would you WANT to play as the ground crews when you are essentially being forced to accept the short end of the stick in terms of rewards? If you want both sides to play equally, they rewards need to be equal too.

I hope that there will be a revision of this very soon, otherwise I just won't touch the event.

Could we please have matchmaking for the event? Doing those missions alone takes much longer than with a squad, so the usual matchmaking would greatly reduce the grind (wich is a little bit too much in my opinion). Also the Ground Assault should be awarded with more points so the rewards/time are equal with the Murex Raid. 

Okay, i just now received a message from little Duck for my 100 Points Victory earlier.

Attached are 2k Scarlet Credits and an Emblem. Still I dont really get if everyone got that, or if i got more or less than other players because I got a different amount of points or anything.

You made a Time Limited Event that upon reaching a certain threshold the missions are disabled for upto 10 minutes before being able to be played again, until that same threshold is met again.

Rinse and Repeat.

What kind of ass backwards logic is that....

And apparently the matchmaking for the Murex Raid is busted so unless you make a premade squad you get punted into solo railjack, last time I touched it I also got punted to solo then when I decided to go along with it the kill codes never got sent to me so I ended up wasting 30 minutes of my time until I had to abort and lose everything I had picked up...

So the best way to reliably get rewards is to only do the ground missions.

Sounds like fun.

So far:

Railjack: Haven't bothered with the railjack mission, since you haven't bothered making the game mode fun enough for me to grind progression for it.

Ground mission: Overall mediocre. It is nice, that it can be soloed, but the gain from this playstyle is way too low, compared to group play. And it becomes VERY grindy, very fast. In Plague Star, you at least have 4 different missions, semi-boring as they might tend to be after the 50th run. Here, it is the same single task over and over and over and over...

And there are outright problems:

• You've made it so decent progression is not possible in the "bite sized" format you were at one time aiming for. It was obvious from the Nightwave feedback, that a lot of players were having issues with hour long missions, and yet here we are with what is essentially marathon content.
  • The mission is on Earth, where the tile set is notoriously heavy for rigs not dedicated to gaming and but a couple of years old. If someone brings a weapon or frame, that generates an obnoxious amount of particle effects, it turns the frame rate from sluggish to an erratic slide show. And spending ½-1 hour with this tends to give me a tension headace.
  • So, who thought it would be a good idea to make the screen flash at key moments? No, really. Who thought, after Pokemon or the latest Star Wars movie, that repeated flashes of light were a smart thing to add? You already had to tone down the Eidolon disco show. You still have players, streamers even, who still can't do Eidolon hunts, because it causes headaches, or outright triggers migraines. Why are you repeatedly adding effects, that at best are obscuring the surroundings, and at worst is giving people headaches? And I'm not just talking this event here. More and more weapons, and more and more frames make it less enjoyable to play with others. I can only watch Ember spam hot pink Inferno for so long, before I have to log off and get a damp cloth on my forehead.

So, yeah. Not a good start.

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The cap on Condrix is 17 in 1 Ground Assault and 5 Murex in 1 Murex Raid. 

Disappointed by this. I wanted to do a long run but I was forced to extract.

The whole wave thing is weird, poorly explained, and seems unnecessary.

Edit to mention something positive: I like the overall pacing and the length of the defense section of the mission (ground). Most other missions like Plains bounties or Void sabotage have defense sections that are just long enough to become boring.

just how much stock does China have in DE?  This Mobile Game mentality is actually frightening.  It's anti consumer.  The grind has been so obnoxious and now it's gated.  I overlooked the Parasthesis because it was unique and formaing it more than once felt substantial.  Now formaing Kuva weapons more than once is the name of the game.  Why?  Will we ever get an answer?  Now time gating and number gating the newest event.  Why?  I had high hopes for this event I really was.  I had hoped that it would restore faith in DE's ability to really understand the community.  However, at this point it's becoming very clear that someone else is driving DE and it's not the people we see on devstream. 

52 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

This limiting to 100 murex on top of the timer is the most backwards thing to ever come into this game. There is a perfectly good event here to play but it just gets limited for no reason. once the 100 is reached we're just not allowed to do the event anymore for well over 10 minutes. No one liked the time gating for eidolons so now you forced everyone to do it? The event becomes literally unplayable.

Do you want us to hate other players for just playing the game? Because that's what happens with this "f everyone else doing murex on this relay, that takes away my ability to do it". You are completely sabotaging your own event and it's frustrating to a level that makes me want to just uninstall.

1: You get extra rewards for hitting that mark, at least if you scored 1000 points with that flotilla.

2: Pretty sure you can just leave and go join another flotilla in progress.

For those of you that are like me, and sick to the back teeth with DE's excessive and unrewarding grind that they seem completely incapable of not putting in everything they release now: Drop this event.

Let it just sit there. Do not engage with it. Leave it in the corner with the Failjack that spawned it. Make the participation numbers as close to zero as possible. Make them see that we are not going to put up with this trash anymore.

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Operation points depending on your rank!

Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,000

After getting Rank III Little Duck send only 2000 scarlet spear credits (she's just a Corpus in disguise). Good job DE, you really did a nice test before ... oh right... I forgot that WE are the testers, how silly of ol' me forgetting something so typical... 

I personally think that as much fun as this new event is, the grind doesn't help with motivation. The scaling of the points and correlating to the amount you have to play is honestly tiring. It is what also caused me to not use my railjack as well. I understand that this virus is making it difficult since all of the staff are working from home, but don't forget to listen to what the players say too. We love the game and want to continue to play it. But there are quite a few things that need to be fixed. 

Thank you so much for the game you all have created ❤

Lol months of waiting for an MD clone with a healthbar, really cool DE. In fact not just one MD clone, TWO!

Even if the rewards were worth caring about Who would bother? why bother? This event is so painfully anti-fun and honestly if this is the future of warframe just uninstall now, and safe yourself from the disappointment.

Archived