The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear [OVER ON PC]

[DE]Rebecca

Hi everyone!.

My solo experience/feedback so far (in more or less importance order):

- no clear explanation of scoring system caused a lot of high grind accusations, and not everybody looks for more info - they just stop playing

- more points/smaller prices would be always appreciated (see Dog Days precedent; this one even with the bonus points is quite expensive)

- the 3h windows... can't you just make it constant and cap bonus points per day at let's say (24/3=8, 8*5000=40000) 40k ground and 40k space points and let everyone play at their pace and when they have time? Current solution doesn't prevent burnout, just causes stress to make enough points in a time window.

- the send codes-use codes feels artificial, but I guess it's real, as I saw reports of people not getting codes in space and such. Maybe if pooled all together, not per relay instance, the distribution would be better? There is no real link between squads anyways, I kind of expected 1:1 connection. Would it be terrible to rely on and be bound to random squad's performance? Yes. But I feel like that was implied with a Squad Link, not everyone throwing the kill codes to one big bag. I peronally don't mind as an exclusively solo player.

- Condrix raid
    -boss #4 not spawning bug (1/6 games so far),
    -abilitiy timers going at 4x speed at random (really no idea why, unless it's some new effect)
    -the red mist around Condrix is too vision-obscuring
    -'thanks for the code' transmissions from players cause stuttering
    -the Earth tileset is the most laggy of the tilesets (and it's disappointing that it's the only one, it's 'another star system attacks everything' situation, not 'Mars attacks USA' cliche)
    -mission, even solo, is treated as POE/OV open world - you can't pause
    - if you give us a such a wide circle to use the LInk, let us have a tactical placing advantage instead of setting it up automatically in the most exposed place

- Railjack missions are vey inefficient compared to ground missions (at least solo, then again, I don't really mind, prefer ground anyways)

- Extremely repetitive. Shooting something the size of a barn door mixed with mobile defence. Random enemy factions/planets/tilesets would be the least you could do.

Overall good effort, so far it's a miss for the (vocal) majority including me, may be a hit with appropriate adjustments. Listen to your players!

Also, I love the Aerolysts.

My only real complaints about this event are the lack of information at a surface level and the fact that a wave's duration is determined by the amount of players doing it(if a bunch of people are doing the event, it is shorter). The point and badge system is confusing(Make us a graphic that explains it in lamens terms), and the UI doesn't tell me if a wave is active until I enter the Flotilla and find out. Besides all that, its actually kind of fun.

I want to know how to log in to the game now.After the update, I won't be able to experience the new content online.Since the last version was updated, I have frequently dropped the line many times at checkout, which destroys the game experience.

Il y a 5 heures, Isis_ChanTM a dit :

Lol months of waiting for an MD clone with a healthbar, really cool DE. In fact not just one MD clone, TWO!

Even if the rewards were worth caring about Who would bother? why bother? This event is so painfully anti-fun and honestly if this is the future of warframe just uninstall now, and safe yourself from the disappointment.

Agree, Warframe last month just creates artificial content. We see it with Lichs.
I remember we've lost the RAIDS for dat...

And i'm very glad to see this morning that i never received the credits of the rank 1 Emblems because it's one more time bugged on the launch.
@[DE]Rebecca we will receive them one day or it's lost, we've playin for nothing one more time?

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Scarlet Credits Operation points depending on your rank!

Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,000

does this refer to your rank in the overall event or the rank based on the current attack wave because i got the rank 3 emblem but i only got 2000 scarlet credits. Just wanted clarification.

The scoring system and the description of it are both very confusing. Maybe using some examples will help.

Edit: I think it's really problematic that you have to get at least 1000 points in a single wave to qualify for the bonus, which is mandatory if you want to make any purchases.

It's just bugged or f**d. 

All rewards of emblems per credits are missed.

It should be :
Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,000
And it's :
Rank I (Ground or Space): NOTHING

Rank II (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 6000

and it's offbeat for all emblems

I like the overall idea of this event but there is a few problems kicking about that I've encountered which need to be addressed in the coming days.

1) The Railjack mission needs to have its matchmaking fixed, I've found myself the sole player in a mission on someone elses railjack without its upgrades and when I did get a an actual mission going it glitched once the oplinks were placed in the Murex as the following next step didnt activate, forcing everyone to bail on the mission.

2) The points and the means to earn them could still be a little clearer and although I enjoy the ground missions gameplay loop, I also feel the earned points might be a bit short of what they could be worth in terms of time versus reward.

Please remove 100 murex limit per relay and stupid timer its too messy it is annoying to always have to keep changing relays and it always puts me in the wrong relay for example when i attempt to enter 23/100 relay it still puts me 100/100 and i can't enter any mission because of it. It is just annoying and even tho i want to play this event grind the weapons this issue makes me want to uninstall the game it would be beneficial for everyone to just getting rid of it let us play without any limit and any timer

Il y a 11 heures, EzrealDEP a dit :

After getting Rank III Little Duck send only 2000 scarlet spear credits (she's just a Corpus in disguise). Good job DE, you really did a nice test before ... oh right... I forgot that WE are the testers, how silly of ol' me forgetting something so typical... 

Got the same problem. Now i am feared by farming this even if the main reward is not even working.

Archived