Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0

[DE]Megan

well Reverent cant use Reave on lich, nox or space grineer .... cheers for that. i guess this is just going to be a permanant feature now because he isn't one of your golden frames cheers for that!
just chalk it up to other S#&$ you dont fix. like Nyx, Catchmoon with Mirage, Ferrox alt fire STILL HEALING ANCIENTS! 
its great. love the fact i could report this S#&$ till the cows come home and DE STILL wont fix this S#&$!

13 hours ago, Revanx said:

Thanks for the event/update even while dealing with working from home.

This nerf felt alittle unwarented even if it was used a ton.

Redeemer was pretty broken and im guessing used a ton as well. Probably a warranted nerf.

Thank you for this.

Also please re-release machete. Currently it is only obtainable through login rewards and it is my last thing to level. 🙃

Redeemer Prime was already gutted like all status shotguns by the "Status chance/buff", this is just rubbing it in.

It no longer procs status with all pellets like it did before, making it much worse like ALL status shotguns. Status is now just a support thing, cause can't have anything rival crits can we now. 

Other than the complete removal of status shotguns as a thing, last 2 patches have been nice. 

• Like 2

Well, the way the bonus credits work, quite frankly, is a problem. It's the whole have friends thing from the Nightwave again... I got roughly 4.9k on my last assault (well, the 3 hour timeframe, whatever it is called). This was divided between 2 Floatillas (both got to 100, had to leave the first one since it reached 100 murex), did primarily earth mission and one in space, so I got a Rank 2 earth emblem and 2k credits.

To get to 5k in one floatilla (before 100 murex are done) you have to be quite lucky if you don't use a premade group and just pug.

At least add the points of space and ground and simply use the timeframe of one assault (e.g. remove the 100 murex requirement and that you have to achive the 5k in one floatilla). I can understand that you want to incentivize groupplay, but this feels more like a punishment for people without good groups than an incentive for a group.

• Like 2

Devstream gameplay: Looked fun

Actual gameplay: Sabotage + Mobile Def / Excavation x 100,000,000 times to get enough event credits

I'd rather go tridolon just to break the monotony than keep repeating this event...

Edit: So I logged in a few hours later and it seems I received an additional payout, I guess because one wave of the invasion ended. 10k event credits. Well, that is actually pretty decent. Perhaps I will run this mission once or twice a day in separate waves (the 3 hour timer) and wait for the payout. Probably will alleviate the grind a fair amount.

Edited by Xepthrichros
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hopeasusi said:

It no longer procs status with all pellets like it did before, making it much worse like ALL status shotguns. Status is now just a support thing, cause can't have anything rival crits can we now. 

it does now they fixed it, i tested it, it's very very tasty 
----------

for the update, fix the prices, this is insanely high!

More patching augment mods? At this point augments should have their individual slots.

Warframe doesn't have modularity, players end up with maximized builds sealed by the added polarities and the reason for this are unbalanced mods.

Stance forma arrived, I'm glad that my observation about what should be implemented gets done in a few months. Maybe Exilus forma is on the way too.

"Fall Off increased from 20-40m to 10-30m."

It's like you don't want to me to take you seriously anymore.

Edited by Szabista
grammar
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, --Q--Andy said:

The Event is the complete Opposite of what we expected. Really sad 😞

On the contrary, it's exactly what I expected... When I first saw the progression table in the live stream before "Operation" Spearhead, I knew there would be no amazing unified effort of railjack and ground crew...

Everthing just screamed cheesy grind for the one or the other to fill some stupid progression bar.

My clan mate and I gave it a shot in RJ yesterday. We got greeted by a crash to desktop, at the very moment we finished 9 of 9 code packages... Back to Division 2 and Destiny 2...

Wake us up when we're there.

Btw., have you noticed how the event shop misses all the "good" arcanes?

Seriously DE. When you're confined to your own four walls in your spare time, endless repetition is not what you're looking forward to.

Edited by LascarCapable

7 hours ago, xxFan said:

Seriously i can't be the only one disappointed in this event, not just that its repetitive, rewards suck and prices are too high...

Please DE, for the love of god, reduce prices of arcanes significantly.

Simple math tells me that i need 7 hours to get one r5 common arcane,and like 10 hours to get one uncommon r5 arcane.

I really can't believe that u people think it's ok to do this to ur playerbase....

Come on now...10 HOURS FOR SINGLE R5 ARCANE 10 HOURS 10 HOURS FOR A SINGLE R5 ARCANE   ????If anyone is going to tell me that they are ok with 10 hours for 1 arcane, just please don't reply, save urself some time and go back to grind...

I mean, if you want to go for eidolons to farm r5 arcanes go ahead 😉. At least here we can choose the arcane we want to take, and you are not forced to max your arcane tho. 

Gerade eben schrieb Glitch404:

I mean, if you want to go for eidolons to farm r5 arcanes go ahead 😉. At least here we can choose the arcane we want to take, and you are not forced to max your arcane tho. 

For those Arcanes who was already maxed before they came up with the cheesy excuse to "adjust" them just for looking of a quick and dirty purpose to put in something into the Scarlet Shop.

• Like 2

And we w8 whole month this? dat operation is a truly DISASTER -_-...

New avi? - Garbage...

Interesting and challenging RJ and ground mission's? - Just more annoying than usuall...

Ah ofc stance forma BP for 5k op creds wich one req forma for craft, it's like meh... Hour space residentsleeper's or 2hour's on the ground, - here is your bp sir

I would like to point out that the ground and space mission are too much of a grind i have passed 1hour on ground mission with a team of 4 people scanned 17 and only got about 1500score points so how many hours do we need to put into this to get till 50000 score points this thing is too much of a grind also the arcanes in the trade show level 5 arcanes but when buying them they are level 0 so yeah thats too much of a grind 1h give about 1500 points so you can get 1 arcane level 0 for 1hour play, better doing eidolon mission 5mins give 3 arcanes level 0 not 1hr 

The scoring system for the scarlet spear mission are really grindy to get to 50000 and in about 4 weeks the event will go off so how much do people need to invest to get all rewards reach 50000 and also get arcanes level 5 from it. The game mode is fun but that grinding really kills it and if i remember what they said in a devstream is that they learned what they did wrong it seems no they didnt people has been bragging about too much of grinding for practically nothing in warframe for months since kuva liches and here we go again... Well i hope they fix that grind make it really less grindy. I think if its like this arcanes should be level 5 not zero and also increase score point system and enemy scaling is a joke even the condrix at a certain point seem like weapons which deal really good damage is like through paper at him. 

The grind is killing the game really killing it. Its like overdoing it. 

I have to ask what is the point of not adding all the arcanes and how does it stop exploiters?

if there is a exploit the person that found it will just get a score of 1 mil wait until the more expensive ones is added to the shop and buy them then.

or is the piont to catch and perma ban them why start caring now i Feel that DE didn't do anything in pass event to the players that broke the score system, just because there is stuff that is worth plat that players want doesn't mean you should start caring now.

4 hours ago, DexterWolf said:

So what is the point of Ironclad Flight? You can't stack it with Aviator, so what's the point? 

No vacuum, because we really love bonking from wall to wall picking up objects in pseudo archwing miniature.

7 hours ago, Alejandrokek said:

So, delete the damage from magus lockdown, understandable,  ok, perfect, 2 tethers per player without being able to accumulate from multiple dashes....................why don't you just go and delete the arcane already?

tbh, it is not understandable at all. Because, we are in a SINGLE player experience, with Co OP, not full multi MMO. Those weapon nerfs, CC nerfs, Arcane nerfs, nerf nerfs, and providing us with mediocre at best content for at least 2 years now, just shows they really need to change something up. This game was my hype game for just pure grinding and killing, now I actually do what I have to, and shut it down, just for "old times" sake.

11 hours ago, xxFan said:

Seriously i can't be the only one disappointed in this event, not just that its repetitive, rewards suck and prices are too high...

Simple math tells me that i need 7 hours to get one r5 common arcane,and like 10 hours to get one uncommon r5 arcane.

I really can't believe that u people think it's ok to do this to ur playerbase....

Come on now...10 HOURS FOR SINGLE R5 ARCANE 10 HOURS 10 HOURS FOR A SINGLE R5 ARCANE   ????If anyone is going to tell me that they are ok with 10 hours for 1 arcane, just please don't reply, save urself some time and go back to grind...

Game play wise this is major dissapointment. What we got here is basically a repeatable typical assasination mission and a super boring version of defense mission that you can complete being semi afk. I'm fine with the rewards and I can accept their costs since I could prabably find time to play the game now, but game play really needs more variety and originality to get me grinding for so long. The only reason i didn't get completely bored with it right on a release day, is that I've been playing with some clanmates i could chat with and have a bit of laugh.

6 hours ago, DexterWolf said:

So what is the point of Ironclad Flight? You can't stack it with Aviator, so what's the point? 

5 hours ago, Jeancly said:

i just realised this... LOL

5 hours ago, ValinorAtani said:

Probably for once and all to tell us they hate Vacuum? 😛

See this thread, specifically this post:

Someone asked Pablo directly on his twitter: he said "the whole point of the mod is to remove vacuum, thats what some people have been asking for. If you like vaccum, you should not use it"

the cool down is retarded , I've been tiring for an hour now and can't get in to the f-ing instance .... not with a squad or solo .... WTF? make an instance with a 3 hour cooldown ??? I mean i like the idea but please remove head from .. well you know where ...

12 hours ago, xxFan said:

you dont need these arcanes from the event, they are cheap trash dropped by any eidolon