Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0

[DE]Megan

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Magus Lockdown Changes:

We are making changes to Magus Lockdown due to it being virtually one of the best CC and Damage combinations in the game. In some cases you can clear waves of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught without even using a Warframe or Weapon, and simply spam Magus Lockdown to victory. This goes well beyond the intended use of it and we are changing it to a CC only Arcane - true to its name - Magus Lockdown! 

• Magus Lockdown will no longer apply Puncture damage to tethered enemies.
  • The amount of active Tethers is now limited to 2 per player. 
    • For example, Void Dash once > one Tether, Void Dash again > 2nd Tether, Void Dash a 3rd time > 3rd Tether, 1st Tether dies etc..

I dislike this change. I don't mind removal of the damage, but don't limit the tethers.

Same for arcane energize, 15 seconds is too long a cd for it.
When I can spam 15 energy pads or 150, why is there a CD for arcane energize?

SAME thing for the archwing blink option. Can you remove that 3 sec and make it 1 sec?

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Magus Lockdown Changes:

We are making changes to Magus Lockdown due to it being virtually one of the best CC and Damage combinations in the game. In some cases you can clear waves of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught without even using a Warframe or Weapon, and simply spam Magus Lockdown to victory. This goes well beyond the intended use of it and we are changing it to a CC only Arcane - true to its name - Magus Lockdown! 

• The amount of active Tethers is now limited to 2 per player. 
    • For example, Void Dash once > one Tether, Void Dash again > 2nd Tether, Void Dash a 3rd time > 3rd Tether, 1st Tether dies etc..

Only 2 mines? Magus Lockdown... welcome to TRASH tier of arcanes.

• Like 4

The nerf on redeemer prime is completely uncalled for. It wasn't broken in any form, it was merely a gimmick weapon not many people even use. An actual gun with a good build can easily outclass redeemer prime with much more control on mobility.

Just revert the gas changes as a whole too, the way it is makes it completely weak and possibly the worst status effect around, maybe even more so than magnetic now since atleast shield gating is something to look out for. Current gas is unable to do any worthwhile damage to enemies even if you use a weapon with high base damage and status chance. This small buff to just make it have more radius, keep ticking when the host dies, and build up radius with each successive status proc is pointless. A bigger radius of a ~50 damage tick is still going to be 50 damage. Please stop nerfing gimmicks.

• Like 9

RIP redeemer range. W/e still gonna be my #1 melee regardless. Confused about the status comment since I'm 90% sure the status was already updated before now, increased even further? I guess I wouldn't say no to a give and take instead of just take.

• Like 1

Every time Zephyr and Titania are mentioned in the same update, you just know something bad happened to Zephyr and something good happened to Titania. Zephyr always gets the short end of the stick while Titania gets handouts galore. Who wants a meager +15% strength in exchange for getting rid of one of the few nice things Zephyr has...? Why does Titania get Better Aviator in exchange for losing passive vacuum in her 4 in a world where regular Vacuum exists? Why does Titania get free health regen? 

Edited by Cliff_Racer
  • Like 3

Foundry Crafting Time Change:

• As per player request, we’ve reduced Forma, Orokin Catalyst, Orokin Reactor, and Exilus Warframe Adapter build time to 23 hours so that 1 can be built consistently every day.

Really nice! Finally, but maybe it could be a bit more like 22h instead? so its more forgiving in terms of cumulative delays.

Titania would be more fun if she wasn't tied to Dex Pixia! let her use other arsenal weapons while in Razorwing! The ability to fly in archwing and its other effects are plenty as a 4th skill! letting her use other weapons would make it even stronger in certain situations!

And now that Archwing is going to be modular, maybe that could be applied to titania in someway~ ? 😉

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Keep in mind that you won’t see all of Little Duck’s Exotic Goods right away, as some items will cycle in and out over the duration of the Operation:

....Why? No one asked for this at all, much like no one probably asked for the cooldown between invasions. FFS.

• Like 13