Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, z3us32610 said:

Can you please clarify this? The wording is a off it seems.

• Redeemer 
    • Fall Off increased from 20-40m to 10-20m.
  • Redeemer Prime
    • Fall Off increased from 20-40m to 10-30m.

First number - range at which bullets start to lose damage.
Second number - range at which bullets reach their lowest damage.
Reducing the number means bullets will lose damage earlier. It's a nerf!

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Zephyr: Anchored Glide
Disable Zephyr passive ability. Increase power strength by 15%.

Nezha: Controlled Slide
Disable Nezha passive ability. Increase power strength by 15%.

Titania: Ironclad Flight
Disable vacuum in Razorwing. Reduced damage by 40% while airborne.

this should be something different then a mod and it should be the new form of arcane helmets....

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Rakta Dark Dagger Shield bonus when damaging an enemy afflicted by Radiation is now only granted if you have Shields.

Covert lethality then daggers an now looks like the Rakta Dark Dagger another good weapon cc and damage wise takes the dust

• Like 4

Cool, now we can wait on the hotfixes over the next half-week to make this poorly coded mess into something playable. Hopefully fun, even. Still lots of players who wont bother hopping on until then anyways because of the standard DE track record. Not gonna hop on to do a job. I'll hop on when it's a game. Games are fun. Jobs are not.

• Like 5

You guys just reworked all arcanes to be useful. And now magus lockdown is both bad CC (Two enemies is extremely low, even by old nyx pre rework standards using psychic bolts) and has no damage... when it was the ONLY %damage you could apply to all enemies in the game. 

This would be okay if we had SOMETHING else. But we don't. Everything else does so little damage that all operators are basically a support class.

I'm not trying to complain a ton, but just looking at the arcane its self and the fact you can only stack ONE these days. It is way too weak for an arcane farmed (originally only) from little duck doing the 2/3 orb mothers that exist when only one feels fun to me (profit taker) the other is deliberately time gated (all frames and their abilities take on that that the SAME WAY, no more nova). Don't get me wrong, its not that I think farming for a long time should give me a special privilege. Its that these things were and likely are still (if the event  is balanced) a pain in the tin butt to get. They need to be good at something!

Also I get that its been a while and were going off the name, but if magus lockdown is meant to be a CC arcane because (lockdown) then why does little duck also sell Magus Destruct? I assume it was originally a set. If not, can we maybe get a refactoring on Destruct too?

TL;DR I get the nerfs, but its not even usable CC right now and I can't justify using a slot. Please change.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, GingaNinjah said:

We are making changes to Magus Lockdown due to it being virtually one of the best CC and Damage combinations in the game.

You all suck....and I mean you all suck big time. Remove the damage ffs. Imagine a Company saying one of the best in the game but screws it up. Next the Miter then Baruuk

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

First number - range at which bullets start to lose damage.
Second number - range at which bullets reach their lowest damage.
Reducing the number means bullets will lose damage earlier. It's a nerf!

Thank you but I understand how fall off works, it's the wording that's incorrect. It says "increased"  from 20-40 to 10-30, when I think it should say decreased.  My question was to clarify the wording to understand that they actually decreased it, not increased it like it says.

Edited by z3us32610
  • Like 2

Hear are my thoughts on a few pieces from the update (and a few things that need more tlc):

1) Stance Forma Blueprint - Can we just not have this? This is unnecessary. Can we just make it so that all Aura and Stance mods are interchangeable,i.e default universal slot, without investing yet another forma to enjoy the weapon or frame?

2) The new mods - TBH, about 80-90% of these mods will not be used.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Preparation (Warframe)
+100% maximum Energy is filled on spawn.

Aerial Ace (Rifle)
On Kill: Refresh Double Jump up to 6x while Airborne.

Mending Shot (Rifle - No AoE)
Shoot Health Orbs to obtain them with +110% extra effect.

Energizing Shot (Pistol - No AoE)
Shoot Energy Orbs to obtain them with +110% extra effect.

Preparation - This is okay, but there are better options to get energy and there is not enough slot space to put this in

Aerial Ace (ah yes, good 'ol TM 40) - I guess(?) but who really uses airborne builds? Also,  Arcane Consequence exists.

Mending Shot and Energizing Shot - Problem, we all have vacuum and fetch. You will have to be conscious to shoot these (why) to get the benefits. Also I can see most people opting int ammo mutation mods instead.

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Zephyr: Anchored Glide
Disable Zephyr passive ability. Increase power strength by 15%.

Nezha: Controlled Slide
Disable Nezha passive ability. Increase power strength by 15%.

Titania: Ironclad Flight
Disable vacuum in Razorwing. Reduced damage by 40% while airborne.

Anchored Glide - I can actually see this. This is fine.

Controlled Slide - Ditto on Anchored Glide

Ironclad Flight - There is no way in the void I would remove vacuum in Razorwing.

3) Grendel - Changes to Nourish is great, but there is one problem: Base Duration. The base duration is so low that it scales poorly with mods. Please buff the base duration to at least 30 secs for Grendel's Nourish and most definitely Trinity's Link. You've buff Rhino's roar to base 30 secs in the past, just do the same thing for other abilities cause these are good abilities.

4)  

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Foundry Crafting Time Change:

• As per player request, we’ve reduced Forma, Orokin Catalyst, Orokin Reactor, and Exilus Warframe Adapter build time to 23 hours so that 1 can be built consistently every day.

In all do respect while a good change...can this be 1 hour instead of 23? Most weapons a frames take at minimum around 4 forma. In terms of pacing, it doesn't feel good which will make some player waste plat to get more to finish in a reasonable time frame. Maybe I'm wrong, but personally I would suggest revamping the times on crafting. Current game pace moves way to fast for you to wait one whole day almost to continue.

Other than that, this update is still going in the right direction. Please continue.

PS: Please revisit Chroma

• Like 2