Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The team is investigating many crashes at the moment - hang in there while we resolve for the next Hotfix!

Thanks but shouldn't the first post be updated to reflect this? I've tried Scarlet Spear ground assault twice now and each time it's crashed on the third wave. Seems pointless to have people waste their time on this when its currently broken.  

what about the promised "railjack accessibility" ?

I'd like to be able to access all that content that's a mystery to me.

also thanks for the countless fixes and changes (kuva siphons, impact, simulacrum stealth attack bonus , etc!)

So now my grendel can barely hold sentients in his gut for 8 seconds.

Why even bother making new frames when you completely invalidate them with new content? Grendel's entire kit is dependent on holding enemies in your gut. Now he's basically useless against an entire faction, a faction that all new content is revolving around.

Edited by xcrimsonlegendx
  • Like 5

vor 18 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

The team is investigating many crashes at the moment - hang in there while we resolve for the next Hotfix!

Guys, really. You have really have to get this game to work. I mean I dont want to be rude with the Virus is going around and home office etc. But do you as company really want to be remembered as DElayed, Bugframe, Doesnt Work at Release etc. once Warframe will be done? Is this what you want to achieve in your working CV?

• Like 4

Just spent 41 minutes in a ground mission with myself and one other person and only got 900 some currency meaning 40 minutes worth of time was not even worth a single arcane when you need 21 per set. Pretty awful. Going to have to find out if there's a faster way to farm them otherwise it's not remotely worth your time. 

Edited by Borg1611
  • Like 7

Just now, RedToothKaki said:

so magus lockdown gets nerfed..... yup, ya'll ain't finna see me again. 

so what about that charge back?

ever time some  idi###   "youtube"  spam too much videos and 90%  games are insta nerfed or changed.. .  hate this, i using lockdown normaly  for solo arbit....  rly sadly  from this game. ...  DE waiting for players what spend potencionaly real money and all thief. ..  total no motivation buy platinum

• Like 2

Looking forward to diving into the new content, and liking the look of all the fixes and tweaks.  I did just want to specifically express my gratitude for the attention being paid to controller support over the last couple of updates.  Given that I personally complained about it so much, I felt I should also say how glad I am that problems are being addressed.  So, thank you!