[DE]Megan

Operation: Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Status Chance for the Gunblade type weapons to match new Shotgun Status Chance values.

Thank you DE!

Gas proc damage still doesn't scale with modded Heat+Toxin. When will this bug be addressed?

Waypoint rework when ? 

Also mission ( scarlet spear ) crashed twice for me and my friend, and crash report crashed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ElRomero said:

Crashed 5 times. 😞

The team is investigating many crashes at the moment - hang in there while we resolve for the next Hotfix!

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

For clarification, is the release date for Titania prime on March 31st or will it be earlier?

Edited by linuxfreebird

Super insta crash to OFF   3x  after reach xxx score...  and thief all what i win ..  mmm  bug report window too not responde

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Revanx said:

This nerf felt alittle unwarented even if it was used a ton

unwaranted ???? u kidding right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N-xpNLN1I8

THx for the update!

but sadly crashing after 20 secs in raid...everytime

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The team is investigating many crashes at the moment - hang in there while we resolve for the next Hotfix!

Thanks but shouldn't the first post be updated to reflect this? I've tried Scarlet Spear ground assault twice now and each time it's crashed on the third wave. Seems pointless to have people waste their time on this when its currently broken.  

what about the promised "railjack accessibility" ?

I'd like to be able to access all that content that's a mystery to me.

also thanks for the countless fixes and changes (kuva siphons, impact, simulacrum stealth attack bonus , etc!)

all these chrashes are very fun thank you DE

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

So now my grendel can barely hold sentients in his gut for 8 seconds.

Why even bother making new frames when you completely invalidate them with new content? Grendel's entire kit is dependent on holding enemies in your gut. Now he's basically useless against an entire faction, a faction that all new content is revolving around.

Edited by xcrimsonlegendx
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)

The patch note didn't mention anything about Ivara's Artemis Bow.

It's still using old shotgun status calculation!

Edited by yles9056

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Incompetent as usual. Some things never change I suppose.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Zephyr: Anchored Glide
Disable Zephyr passive ability. Increase power strength by 15%.

O laughed at this. Disabling Zephyr's most important feature to gain only 15% Power strength which isnt even the most important stats for her?

• Like 3

vor 18 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Guys, really. You have really have to get this game to work. I mean I dont want to be rude with the Virus is going around and home office etc. But do you as company really want to be remembered as DElayed, Bugframe, Doesnt Work at Release etc. once Warframe will be done? Is this what you want to achieve in your working CV?

• Like 4

so magus lockdown gets nerfed..... yup, ya'll ain't finna see me again. 

so what about that charge back?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just spent 41 minutes in a ground mission with myself and one other person and only got 900 some currency meaning 40 minutes worth of time was not even worth a single arcane when you need 21 per set. Pretty awful. Going to have to find out if there's a faster way to farm them otherwise it's not remotely worth your time. 

Edited by Borg1611
  • Like 7

having to farm so many thousands of credits in this oparation is a joke. Gameplay loop is boring and not rewarding enough. 7 waves and only 420 credits. imma wait or just not even play

• Like 11

Just now, RedToothKaki said:

so magus lockdown gets nerfed..... yup, ya'll ain't finna see me again. 

so what about that charge back?

ever time some  idi###   "youtube"  spam too much videos and 90%  games are insta nerfed or changed.. .  hate this, i using lockdown normaly  for solo arbit....  rly sadly  from this game. ...  DE waiting for players what spend potencionaly real money and all thief. ..  total no motivation buy platinum

• Like 2