Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0

[DE]Megan

vor 9 Minuten schrieb supernils:

Calling Warframe buggy is really a joke. Makes me question the gaming experience of those people. Warframe is actually pretty streamlined. If all you've ever played is Overwatch you might think Warframe is buggy. Just look at the amount of fixes in this patch (and compare it to let's say PUBG).

Sorry that I have some expectations for a working product...

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, AdagioPravda said:

First things first, thx to DE for this update. But I have a question. Where are the primary kitguns we were promised with Scarlet Spear? Was SO looking forward to them and all Zuud has are the same old secondaries. Which are awesome, mind you. I love kitguns. But I'd love me some more.

yeah were are they i was looking forward to this update because of the primary kitgun parts

People cited grind as the biggest problem with Warframe at the end of last year's community poll, and yet the brand-new event of 2020 is a bucket of insane grind. To quote Dewey, "I expect nothing and I'm still let down."

I guess the new deluxe stuff looks nice though.

• Like 7

Oh thank you! THANK YOU! I can finally turn off that stupid low gravity on Zephyr and oilfeet on Nezha ❤️ FINALLY they can be fun to play. Ugh, been asking for this for a long time and those two things have been the main reason for not getting even near Zephyr. Thank you, DE, thank you!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

(Rifle/Pistol - No AoE)

Couldn't the main projectile instead of the aoe just worked on energy/health orbs? Or maybe throw a bone at them since the nerf and made it so the aoe works on orbs?

21 minutes ago, papry said:

Same here not gonna bother to play with these price !

It seems like the only reasonable way to get points might be the bonus system, but I don't understand how it works currently. 

IE: 

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Operation points depending on your rank!

Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000

Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000

Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,000

That seems like it could be the main way to get points but I have no idea what it's talking about it or how you get the bonus. 

I know this probably won't get much attention, but there's still some bugs in conclave that affect balance (and result in people farming standing).

There's also a few discussions going on regarding recent changes to PvE that have bled over into conclave:

No thread has been made about it, but Zakti may also need some extra tweaking in conclave with the changes to status effects as well.

Edited by standardheadache
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made Fall Off changes to the following weapons:

• Redeemer 
    • Fall Off increased from 20-40m to 10-20m.
  • Redeemer Prime
    • Fall Off increased from 20-40m to 10-30m.

Lmao, am I reading this correctly? 10m is not more than 20m (and 40m is not more than 30m). So you decreased the range by 10m on the prime variant (and similar on regular)? Who wrote these patch notes? Shouldn't this be written as this?

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made Fall Off changes to the following weapons:

• Redeemer 
    • Fall Off decreased from 20-40m to 10-20m.
  • Redeemer Prime
    • Fall Off decreased from 20-40m to 10-30m.

It's just really confusing to read to me, but I get what you mean. Fall off damage starts kicking at much closer range now.

Edited by BlindStalker

"Zephyr: Anchored Glide
Disable Zephyr passive ability. Increase power strength by 15%.

Nezha: Controlled Slide
Disable Nezha passive ability. Increase power strength by 15%."

Ok. As good as the idea sure sounds (since both passives are kind just optional for those frames in some situations), as bad it kinda is what you get for using those. I mean a whole slot and 7 mod points for "just" 15% power strength for losing the whole passive? It gives other power strength mods which do way better if you really "need" just that little bit...

Srs to say that that should be more. make it 25% at least and than i see sure its worth using but 15%?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

This change was made to prevent Grendel from prog stopping missions where all Sentients must be exterminated for the mission to succeed. 

Still, why not just make it so it works like revenants thralls where the affected targets don't count towards the kill requirement? 

The nerf on Magus Lockdown is way too harsh though. The damage being removed I can agree with, but limiting it to 1 tether per dash with a maximum of 2 active at once is just stupid for a pure CC ability.

It should be at the very least 3 tethers per dash with a cap of 6 active tethers at once given how many enemies are active at any given time.

• Like 3

Operation disappointment
All my clanmates waited for this "Clan" event. But this event is not even close to our expectations.
We were hoping at least to be able to match with the clanmates or that the general table would be by region but not even that.
My clanmates and others like to compete because it makes the event more entertaining and with a goal. No, it does not mean that because we compete we use exploits, a lot people have a bad idea of the competitive community. You guys should actually fix the bugs before launching or right away. Or test it before launching.
We prepare a lot for this for nothing. A shame. All this work in the clan for nothing.

And we know, we are not the only with this think.
Sorry, but someone had to say it 😕 I love the game but... 😞

vince mcmahon wwe GIF

• Like 9