(PS4) Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.9 - Status: Live!

u guys ever plan on fixing pc so we can get to cert? i have kids so ive upped my patience stats over the years but this is gettin ridiculous. i really like wf....just bored af rn. half our players dont even bother loggin in anymore which makes it even worse. ty n sry...just frustrated lately.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)yo_rookiEH said:

u guys ever plan on fixing pc so we can get to cert? i have kids so ive upped my patience stats over the years but this is gettin ridiculous. i really like wf....just bored af rn. half our players dont even bother loggin in anymore which makes it even worse. ty n sry...just frustrated lately.

They’ve been throwing out non stop fixes on the PC threads. They don’t want to send it to cert unless it’s 100%, and they’re still having problems right now. You’re gunna have to be more patient.

1 hour ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

They’ve been throwing out non stop fixes on the PC threads. They don’t want to send it to cert unless it’s 100%, and they’re still having problems right now. You’re gunna have to be more patient.

i have a pc acct n tbh its not bad at all.  mainly trash host internet like usual...but thx doc for ur unparalleled wisdom...

1 hour ago, (PS4)yo_rookiEH said:

i have a pc acct n tbh its not bad at all.  mainly trash host internet like usual...but thx doc for ur unparalleled wisdom...

There’s no need to be rude. And you’re one person- there’s dozens more complaining things still aren’t working.

So go play some different games and just wait until it’s fixed. It’ll be here eventually.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

There’s no need to be rude. And you’re one person- there’s dozens more complaining things still aren’t working.

So go play some different games and just wait until it’s fixed. It’ll be here eventually.

deep very deep...u should write books n such. rude? maybe u should learn patience urself instead of offering unsolicited advice on de's behalf...ill reiterate, i can already play ss...id rather it be on ps4 as i like wf better on console.

Just a crazy idea. Why not make impact just more powerful if the enemy is under a cold proc (and make cold procs freeze enemies instead of slowing them down), similar to slash procs being more powerful if the enemy is under a viral proc? And along the same lines make puncture more powerful if the enemy is under a corrosive proc. This way you fix all the IPS damages, while also opening up builds for more elements. 

We can take a look at Magnetic (which should nullify nullifers) later as it's pretty useless right now. 

We have posted a "1-Week Later Top Items" thread to inform PC players on the current state of and plans for Operation: Scarlet Spear. We also included a note relevant to our console players that we are sharing here with you to get you up to speed:

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

For our Console Tenno, everything listed above will also be included in the launch of Operation: Scarlet Spear on PS4, XB1, and Switch. This means the following: 

• Operation: Scarlet Spear will run for a total of 5 weeks once live on consoles.
  • The Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring changes will be live on launch.
  • Rare and Legendary Arcanes will be available in Little Duck’s store in the Flotillas on launch. 
  • Fixes galore! 

As a follow up to our last status update, the Console team continues to grab fixes and changes from PC to address important issues with Operation: Scarlet Spear before we send it to Cert. You can stay up to date with where the team is at with the Update by visiting our Status threads.

Be sure to read the full post to get all of the details!

I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this issue but since the revisited update launched i have been encountering a bug/glitch of sorts when i am doing tridolon hunts in the plain of eidolon. At times i cannot use transference, my warframe abilities, or i am falling through the map and the only way to fix it is either to use archwing or have my character lose a life.

i think the next tennogen will be ready b4 we see this hit cert. hope im wrong. esp since ive played ss for hours n have had rarely any issues. tho a few times non host were abysmal. internet is fairly cheap these days but if urs sux do us a favor and DONT HOST. itll help everyone and separate bugs from lag.

15 hours ago, (PS4)mrBloodshotAtWar said:

Will console get tennogen round 18 with scarlet spear?

While we are including the changes and fixes from Update 27.3.8 (which also brought TennoGen Round 18 items to PC) in our Cert build, a new TennoGen Bundle will not be launching with Operation: Scarlet Spear. Transfers are known to take some time and at this current moment where we and many others have had to make work/life shifts with whats been going on in the world we are unable to give you a clear timeline for when you can expect the next one to make its way to consoles. We will however keep you in the know as to when we'll work towards the next curated list of TennoGen goods for you guys. 

Thanks guys!

On 2020-03-25 at 6:42 PM, (PS4)Tekikko said:

Thanks DE for your hard work... BUT

Assuming that we console players are entitled to only one update for this event (unless you want to go to cert every week), I ask you to postpone it until it is completely playable. It would be somewhat unpleasant if it turned out to be unplayable like last year's Kuva Lich.

For this reason, I inform you that I will not buy the next Prime package and accessories (as I have done so far) until I am sure that this event will meet the expectations you have created in the community after the recent arcane nerf.

As was the case with the Empyrean supporter package for PS4, I find it incorrect to ask players for money before they can enjoy playable and fun content (the package was proposed when Empyrean was at the height of non-playability due to the presence of bugs)

Take all the time you need, since at best the lockdown will last at least 2 months, and therefore we will have all the time we want to play and have fun it.

Thank you again for the constant effort that you put into the game

Totally agree and we'll keep farmin Eidolons for Arcanes

When though? Here it is April 6th and still we have NOTHING. We dont even have the fixes from Mainline. I understand people are working from home, but as a PS4 player watching PC get everything while I sit here with nerfed Arcanes is getting tiresome. Having all new content spoiled by YouTube partners is getting tiresome. I really feel like DE just doesnt care about console players. Thats my feelings mind you.

Nobody asked for explosive weaponry to be nerfed through the floor. And to be fair, Self damage belongs in game, anyone complaining about it needs to up their skill level and situational awareness , not cry for 'fixes' or nerfs.

Our Arcanes are boned. and the Idea of Scarlet Spear was to mitigate the pain of the Arcane rework, PC guys got it right away, weve been waiting, too long.

When is our update? We havent even been updated on the status of our update, yet MORE updates seem to be on the way for PC.

Hook PS4/Console Players up. Please.

On 2020-04-02 at 6:52 PM, (PS4)BadassDivay said:

Why is there knockdown when firing opticor vandal?

Because it was 'highly requested'

On 2020-04-02 at 6:27 PM, (PS4)anthonee said:

I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this issue but since the revisited update launched i have been encountering a bug/glitch of sorts when i am doing tridolon hunts in the plain of eidolon. At times i cannot use transference, my warframe abilities, or i am falling through the map and the only way to fix it is either to use archwing or have my character lose a life.

Yes. A lot are. Thus we cannot farm arcanes. Thus we have no choice but wait for Scarlet Spear, which doesnt seem to be moving very quickly at all.

On 2020-04-02 at 6:02 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

We have posted a "1-Week Later Top Items" thread to inform PC players on the current state of and plans for Operation: Scarlet Spear. We also included a note relevant to our console players that we are sharing here with you to get you up to speed:

Be sure to read the full post to get all of the details!

But the status thread hasnt been updated in 13 days? Why?

3 hours ago, (PS4)Rabbitturds001 said:

When though? Here it is April 6th and still we have NOTHING. We dont even have the fixes from Mainline. I understand people are working from home, but as a PS4 player watching PC get everything while I sit here with nerfed Arcanes is getting tiresome. Having all new content spoiled by YouTube partners is getting tiresome. I really feel like DE just doesnt care about console players. Thats my feelings mind you.

Nobody asked for explosive weaponry to be nerfed through the floor. And to be fair, Self damage belongs in game, anyone complaining about it needs to up their skill level and situational awareness , not cry for 'fixes' or nerfs.

Our Arcanes are boned. and the Idea of Scarlet Spear was to mitigate the pain of the Arcane rework, PC guys got it right away, weve been waiting, too long.

When is our update? We havent even been updated on the status of our update, yet MORE updates seem to be on the way for PC.

Hook PS4/Console Players up. Please.

Because it was 'highly requested'

Yes. A lot are. Thus we cannot farm arcanes. Thus we have no choice but wait for Scarlet Spear, which doesnt seem to be moving very quickly at all.

But the status thread hasnt been updated in 13 days? Why?

couldnt agree more. if a 0 changes to a 1 pc gets 5 forum updates with timeframes and info. we get "in dev" "in cert"...i get the whole sony n Microsoft make it stupid difficult to update our games but that doent chg the fact that de could every few days say "ok were gettin close on hotfixes...prolly a week out..." n if still not good then " still a few more days till cert". its not so much the update its the lack of info. n yes it comes off lookin like a slight towards console when its pc pc pc all the time. im glad pc gets so many posted info updates, just wish we got some love too. n for u who will most certainly post after how de doesnt have time and its an outbreak n its just your opinion blah blah...save ur breath weve heard it already. glad u find it ok....but we dont and were offering our pov constructively. hope all r being safe n washing ur hands. be healthy every1.

It's just a matter of time, PC is still having many issues and it seems that you guys simply don't care about getting bugs that may be even worse when landing on consoles.

DE will update us when it'll be sent in cert., they won't be asking devs every day how's it going and how far are there from 100% finished, especially during week-ends.

We'll get news when it will be fully dev, as of now, PC isn't fully fixed so we'll probably have to wait some time as each PC update fix some things while others are still broken, it's been like that since fall 2013, sending updates in cert. costs money too so they won't just spam it to fix some issues to then release a big update.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr said:

It's just a matter of time, PC is still having many issues and it seems that you guys simply don't care about getting bugs that may be even worse when landing on consoles.

DE will update us when it'll be sent in cert., they won't be asking devs every day how's it going and how far are there from 100% finished, especially during week-ends.

We'll get news when it will be fully dev, as of now, PC isn't fully fixed so we'll probably have to wait some time as each PC update fix some things while others are still broken, it's been like that since fall 2013, sending updates in cert. costs money too so they won't just spam it to fix some issues to then release a big update.

Standard answer that nobody wants to hear. If a Kavat snarls funny on PC its an issue, next thing you know theres 20 forum posts, 3 hotfixes and a devstream. We still dont have 100% of the mainline. Let that sink in. Missing parts of MAINLINE still. Dont come on a post with your contrary BS. We DESERVE the same consideration as PC players. 

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Rabbitturds001 said:

Standard answer that nobody wants to hear. If a Kavat snarls funny on PC its an issue, next thing you know theres 20 forum posts, 3 hotfixes and a devstream. We still dont have 100% of the mainline. Let that sink in. Missing parts of MAINLINE still. Dont come on a post with your contrary BS. We DESERVE the same consideration as PC players. 

No one wants the buggy update that PC got, we are better of waiting till they got a stable balanced update, trust me, you don't want the same CONSIDERATION they got. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

No one wants the buggy update that PC got, we are better of waiting till they got a stable balanced update, trust me, you don't want the same CONSIDERATION they got. 

Actually. Yes I do. I want updates same day as PC. Like we were PROMISED at 2019 tenno-con. If the founders promise is so sacred all promises should be.

12 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Yeah, I definitely would rather wait longer than get a super buggy version. Idk why people are whining about it and wanting it ‘now’. 

Archived