(XB1) Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.9 - Status: Live!

[DE]Drew

On 2020-04-04 at 12:02 AM, (XB1)DuskXD said:

Way to nerf magus lockdown. Everything but the number of enemies tethered is a good update. Don't care if it doesn't kill them but youre ruining the only cc ability operators have

You still get to instantly CC 20 enemies (80 if your full squad is running it). In your defense the notes seem to state otherwise, but they mean a maximum two mines not two enemies.

On 2020-04-04 at 10:20 AM, (XB1)Deathwar101 said:

Keep the update DE im sick of wait on yall for these slow updates , keep it i been on pso2 grinding.This is what happens when you nerf everything and take forever todrop fun content vets leave for better funnier game,get it together DE.

Back in the day it used to take DE well over a month to push small content drops consoles, and we'd still be multiple updates behind PC. Don't forget, DE also had to transition to working from home, all while rebalancing a ton of the core game and launching (and balancing) Scarlett Spear. I think they've done a kickass job considering how stacked the cards are against them.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Viv said:

You still get to instantly CC 20 enemies (80 if your full squad is running it). In your defense the notes seem to state otherwise, but they mean a maximum two mines not two enemies.

Back in the day it used DE well over a month to push small content drops consoles, and we'd still be multiple updates behind PC. Don't forget, DE also had to transition to working from home, all while rebalancing a ton of the core game and launching (and balancing) Scarlett Spear. I think they've done a kickass job considering how stacked the cards are against them.

Thanks for that. The notes definitely make it seem like 2 enemies. So that's where my confusion was.

Love the game and what you guys are doing, so DE, keep up the good work and stuff...BUT could you please fix Kepler at some point? The orbiter drones basically don't have an hitbox and it's impossible to complete the mission which means i can't progress and unlock the other nodes. It would be really amazing if you could patch this somewhere down the road...

Operation Scarlet Spear: Update 27.3.8 has just been sent to Cert! We’ve included everything from PC Update 27.3.0 - 27.3.8.2 which of course includes Operation: Scarlet Spear and the many hotfixes that preceded its launch to address bugs and important event changes. The official update thread and the Operation thread will have all of the latest information relevant to XB1 Tenno - the content in this status thread only includes up to 27.3.0 as that’s when we jumped into development on consoles.

The total download size for this update will be approximately  ~1080 MB. Once we have passed Cert we will update all our usual channels and this thread with an official launch date and time. 

On 2020-03-24 at 3:20 PM, (XB1)Cryoguard said:

Did they just give Titania built in healing?! Plus with that new exilus... okay, I'm actually kinda hyped to really dust off my Fairy Queen (keeping the Dust buff active, of course lol)

The Exilus is not worth it since another call Aviator gives you the same thing without taking away the vaccum

On 2020-03-24 at 10:08 AM, [DE]Drew said:

The first Operation of 2020 is in development for Xbox One!

I'm scared. Not of lore, but of the imminent issues that the future ops, by what this line is implying, will have.

2020, so far, is not a good year.

Edit: Yes I'm almost an entire month late, but this is still candidate for community controversy.

There's still a couple issues that need resolving:

1. The shield-stripping pulse attack used by Battalysts, Conculysts and Mimics in Sentient Anomalies somehow manage to two-shot (three, if taking into account the pulse stopped by shield gating) a frame when the pulses are/were only supposed to affect shields, correct?

2. Contrary to the patch notes when WF:R was released, I did manage to suffer from two individual Slash procs at once. Oddly enough, the Adaptation mod I had did not provide the stacking damage resistance from each tick, resulting in death. The double proc was presumably inflicted by either Elite Lancers or Eviscerators in Railjack.

On 2020-04-04 at 7:20 AM, (XB1)Deathwar101 said:

Keep the update DE im sick of wait on yall for these slow updates , keep it i been on pso2 grinding.This is what happens when you nerf everything and take forever todrop fun content vets leave for better funnier game,get it together DE.

So screw everyone else that wants it huh? Pretty entitled bud

Operation Scarlet Spear: Update 27.3.8 has passed Cert and will be going live tomorrow, April 9th @ ~ 11:00 AM ET! You will be greeted by Red Text to countdown to the update's deploy.

As an early heads up, since this is our first work-from-home console launch, the Operation: Scarlet Spear event itself will begin sometime after the update has deployed. To help address issues quickly if present, we want to give our QA troops hunkered down at home the ability to jump right into the event with the community. Once everyone is in a position to do so on our end, we will launch the Operation. Once it is live we will inform you across the usual Warframe channels and post the dedicated Operation thread with all you need to know to start the collective fight against this new Sentient threat! We're extremely grateful for your patience as we work out the kinks of our new work setup so that we can bring you Operation: Scarlet Spear and more. 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Operation Scarlet Spear: Update 27.3.8 has passed Cert and will be going live tomorrow, April 9th @ ~ 11:00 AM ET! You will be greeted by Red Text to countdown to the update's deploy.

As an early heads up, since this is our first work-from-home console launch, the Operation: Scarlet Spear event itself will begin sometime after the update has deployed. To help address issues quickly if present, we want to give our QA troops hunkered down at home the ability to jump right into the event with the community. Once everyone is in a position to do so on our end, we will launch the Operation. Once it is live we will inform you across the usual Warframe channels and post the dedicated Operation thread with all you need to know to start the collective fight against this new Sentient threat! We're extremely grateful for your patience as we work out the kinks of our new work setup so that we can bring you Operation: Scarlet Spear and more. 

Holy nugget, that was really fast

Archived