(XB1) Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.9 - Status: Live!

[DE]Drew

I'd rather it not go live on consoles yet it's still in beta and still horrible  the amount of chore in this event is way to much the GRINDYNES is way to much with OVERPRICED REWARDS, MINIMAL CREDITS GIVEN, and REPETITIVE MISSIONS this event isn't fun at all but DE dosent listen to there fans or there partners anymore so this massage will probably fall on deff ears as usual 

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Operation Scarlet Spear: Update 27.3.8 has passed Cert and will be going live tomorrow, April 9th @ ~ 11:00 AM ET! You will be greeted by Red Text to countdown to the update's deploy.

As an early heads up, since this is our first work-from-home console launch, the Operation: Scarlet Spear event itself will begin sometime after the update has deployed. To help address issues quickly if present, we want to give our QA troops hunkered down at home the ability to jump right into the event with the community. Once everyone is in a position to do so on our end, we will launch the Operation. Once it is live we will inform you across the usual Warframe channels and post the dedicated Operation thread with all you need to know to start the collective fight against this new Sentient threat! We're extremely grateful for your patience as we work out the kinks of our new work setup so that we can bring you Operation: Scarlet Spear and more. 

Yo is this a late april fool's joke like yall didn't have in cert for a day dont get me wrong bring it on but damn ty ty

2 hours ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

I'd rather it not go live on consoles yet it's still in beta and still horrible  the amount of chore in this event is way to much the GRINDYNES is way to much with OVERPRICED REWARDS, MINIMAL CREDITS GIVEN, and REPETITIVE MISSIONS this event isn't fun at all but DE dosent listen to there fans or there partners anymore so this massage will probably fall on deff ears as usual 

Bro this game is sub classed as grind/farm so the grindynes complaining can curb it idk what MR you are but by now you should have a basic understanding that this game is grind get crappy things build wait repeat 

1 hour ago, (XB1)B4CKw00dsTHOR said:

Yo is this a late april fool's joke like yall didn't have in cert for a day dont get me wrong bring it on but damn ty ty

Bro this game is sub classed as grind/farm so the grindynes complaining can curb it idk what MR you are but by now you should have a basic understanding that this game is grind get crappy things build wait repeat 

If you asking my MR im 25 on pc, 17 on xbox and 12 on ps4 ( i dont have a ps4 any more) so i know that warframe is grindy  which they stated were going to be making RNG and GRIND lessend for all our players but this was basicly a lie sence all iv seen since they stated this is old blood(grind) railjack(grind/rng +) and scarlet spear (GRIND+++) so they have done nothing to lessen the grind or rng espesioly with scarlet spear were there are overpriced rewards, minimal credit payouts and repetative missions this event is more of a back braking chore than a realy fun event 

On 2020-03-31 at 11:21 AM, (XB1)Harbinger XK5 said:

Magus Lockdown, wow, just wow. It's another nerf this is really getting old, i mean really old, i am starting to pay money on a game that will just for all intent and purpose say screw you and nerf what the content i'm getting. for example i spent a few hundred dollars so i could buy grace, guardian, barrier, and energize and now energize is the only one of those i can even stomach using after their evil little cooldown nerf. not to mention i like to solo things a lot and the enemies just keep getting more and more powerful while i keep getting weaker and weaker. on top of that i have friends who have internet issues making it extremely hard for them to even play with other people and are stuck solo most of the time. two of them quit the game because they can't progress due to not being able to play with others and the enemies being too absurd to defeat. and the riven disposition nerfs that was a line crossed that should never have been even considered. I guarantee you likely lost hundreds of thousand dollars the moment you did that. This game has so much potential, don't drive another hardcore veteran away with your ridiculous nerfs, all you're doing is losing money and people who actually love this game. As for your nerfing things because something wasn't intended,  my experience has taught me that the greatest and most amazingly fun things tend to be unintentionally added.

I really don't know how many more times i can handle having all my work thrown away against my will before i decide i'm done, and i guarantee that if i quit you will lose a colossal player base of people who spend money myself including, because i intend to buy all accesses and accessories i can. So please don't ruin this game for me and so many others, i'm still angry about what happened to the soma prime, arca plasmor, and the range of all of my polearms, whips, and glaives.

Whiners beget whiners stopping listening to people who complain because something is too powerful because people like that won't stay in your game i spent my life around those types of people i know the way they think and all you're doing is driving people who will actually play your game away and bringing in people who would rather do absolutely nothing but complain and complain about things that they could easily remedy themselves. I can guarantee you with 99% certainty that most of them whine because they don't want to put the work into it and because of that they don't have it and proceed to complain about other people having it

In my conclusion, rather than focusing on nerfing everything... FIX THE HUNDREDS OF ACTUAL ISSUES THAT THE GAME HAS!

Nah, fam. Nerfs are easier to press into the public build, plus it makes it look like you're actually doing something to fix the game.

That said, Welcome to Warframe. Err on the side of caution when impulse beckons, and stock sentiment in nothing; because all of it is due to change. Hope you're not too attached to Saryn or the Bramma, cause most vets are putting their nerf bets on 'when', not 'if'.

11 hours ago, (XB1)Mr Fatebringer said:

Why ship something you know is not enjoyable , I’d rather wait for the event to be fine tuned/fixed then be forced to grind through unenjoyable content.

Wow you guys deleted the part of my comment asking if you even listen to your partners or pc community and to keep the garbage Railjack and get back to what you guys do best. Lame.

Today is update day! You will be greeted by Red Text around 11:00 AM ET. As a reminder from yesterday's status update, the Operation will go live sometime after we launch. We will inform you when it is live! We also want to apologize as we made an error in noting the correct hotfixes that we grabbed. We did in fact grab PC Hotfix 27.3.9 for this Cert build - the update title has been edited to reflect this: Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.9.

See you at 11:00 AM ET! 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Today is update day! You will be greeted by Red Text around 11:00 AM ET. As a reminder from yesterday's status update, the Operation will go live sometime after we launch. We will inform you when it is live! We also want to apologize as we made an error in noting the correct hotfixes that we grabbed. We did in fact grab PC Hotfix 27.3.9 for this Cert build - the update title has been edited to reflect this: Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.9.

See you at 11:00 AM ET! 

Thanks for the update, I'm excited!

" the Operation will go live sometime after we launch" A few hours?  Or the next day?

19 hours ago, (XB1)Dex Xean said:

Im more worried about the scarlet credits and killcode bugs are actually fixed b4 we get it since we rarely get large fix updates like pc does I really hope no game breaking event bugs manage to get through.

Thankfully since this was a server side fix (as noted in PC Hotfix 27.3.10), consoles have also received the fix for this update that resolve the issue of not receiving Kill Codes as Host in Murex Raids 👏

Archived