Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Covid-19 - Boosters

-Aridum-

3 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Just grab them from the store. Why not support DE while they're working from home? It's a tough time for all, not just the players. 

Well since they stack believe me they are gonna sell those like Hot pies if they do that ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Just grab them from the store. Why not support DE while they're working from home? It's a tough time for all, not just the players. 

For sure we must help our DE team. But with this update and in this days could be game earn much more player at the  same time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Well since they stack believe me they are gonna sell those like Hot pies if they do that ^.^ 

That's not really true... Theoretically yes if it fits the idea of wanting free stuff, but there's a reason DE doesn't do booster weekends often. They don't need a reason to get people playing the game RN, they just dropped an event, and with the current situation with the virus keeping everyone home,  people will definitely be playing more. 

Stay home, but keep in mind the devs are as well. They have families as well they are trying to keep safe and care for! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

That's not really true... Theoretically yes if it fits the idea of wanting free stuff, but there's a reason DE doesn't do booster weekends often. They don't need a reason to get people playing the game RN, they just dropped an event, and with the current situation with the virus keeping everyone home,  people will definitely be playing more. 

Stay home, but keep in mind the devs are as well. They have families as well they are trying to keep safe and care for! 

I'm not saying its gonna bring more people btw just to make sure we are on the same ground here ^.^

1 - Boosters stack with double affinity , credits and ressources Thats a fact no need to argue on that we can both agree right ?

2 - Double affinity , credit and ressources events see an increased sales of boosters due to the fact that they stack ( point no 1 ) . Allright if you were not aware of that ill tell you right now they are selling insane amount of boosters during those time Credits x4 on index generates millions of credits easely , ressources x4 max toroid or even fishing for standing skyrocketing farm and same for mutagene sample for hema or other. Last but not least double affinity generate amount of forma usage skyrocked and speed leveling of stuff and also the only opportunity to level up strong weapons like the machete ( btw this one is a joke )

So basicly as a matter of fact its really true.

But the event is more than enough to be honest ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

I'm not saying its gonna bring more people btw just to make sure we are on the same ground here ^.^

1 - Boosters stack with double affinity , credits and ressources Thats a fact no need to argue on that we can both agree right ?

2 - Double affinity , credit and ressources events see an increased sales of boosters due to the fact that they stack ( point no 1 ) . Allright if you were not aware of that ill tell you right now they are selling insane amount of boosters during those time Credits x4 on index generates millions of credits easely , ressources x4 max toroid or even fishing for standing skyrocketing farm and same for mutagene sample for hema or other. Last but not least double affinity generate ammount of forma usage insane and speed leveling of stuff and also the only opportunity to level up strong weapons like the machete ( btw this one is a joke )

During the last round of double weekends, and last year's, I dropped money to buy nondiscounted plat in order to gift boosters to people so they could enjoy x4. 

It does encourage some players to spend money.

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 5

This. It's DE's duty to brib--uhh encourage its players in order the stop the spreading of the virus.

Edited by Sovyul
no edit, but small text for those who don't understand a joke: this is a joke
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Dude no need to be aggressive 😕 İ just think this could be great for days. That's all. With your words i feel like i dont care about DE... Just you know new update and a event could be great.

13 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

2 - Double affinity , credit and ressources events see an increased sales of boosters due to the fact that they stack ( point no 1 ) . Allright if you were not aware of that ill tell you right now they are selling insane amount of boosters during those time Credits x4 on index generates millions of credits easely , ressources x4 max toroid or even fishing for standing skyrocketing farm and same for mutagene sample for hema or other. Last but not least double affinity generate ammount of forma usage insane and speed leveling of stuff and also the only opportunity to level up strong weapons like the machete ( btw this one is a joke )

Of course they stack, that's 100% fact, not trying to deny how a system works. 

But to me, it just sounds like someone trying to get free stuff out of a disaster, and it puts a bad taste in my mouth. Theoretically it does net more sales, but don't you think the booster weekends would happen more often? I don't want to say anything that I don't have the facts of, and I definitely don't know what happens in regards to spending when there is a booster weekend, I can only speak for myself. 

But I do support whatever they would do, boosters or not. For the moment, I still think you should grab a booster from the store regardless if you are looking to get the most out of quarantining!

Edited by Ker-Blammo
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Of course they stack, that's 100% fact, not trying to deny how a system works. 

But to me, it just sounds like someone trying to get free stuff out of a disaster, and it puts a bad taste in my mouth. Theoretically it does net more sales, but don't you think the booster weekends would happen more often? I don't want to say anything that I don't have the facts of, and I definitely don't know what happens in regards to spending when there is a booster weekend, I can only speak for myself. 

But I do support whatever they would do, boosters or not. For the moment, I still think you should grab a booster from the store regardless if you are looking to get the most out of quarantining!

Yeah i get the feeling tenno dont worry.

The answer of as why they dont do double weekends more often well i have the answer : ME !

Yeah Tenno like me who stockpile everything and have over stock of stuff and are ready to build stuff as soon as they release if they do not add new ressources in the requirement ^.^ 

Double weekends are not really getting free stuff but rather boosting farming efficiency but i get your point tenno dont worry ^.^ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Do upvotes only count if you make a post specifically for them?

Just wondering why people are spam posting +1 and nothing else. 

+1

Allright i'm kidding but honestly i dont know but i doubt ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 2